You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Antifa call black man a Nazi and Racist
August 10 2020 6.33am

Antifa call black man a Nazi and Racist

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 20 of 228 < 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 >

 

View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 01 Jun 20 10.43pm Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

Scum.
[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 02 Jun 20 12.50am Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by Tom-the-eagle


Possibly the biggest load of b@llocks I have ever read on here, and thereís been a few.

People are using recent events to riot, savagely attacking innocent people, destroying homes and property and looting, and all you do is blame Trump and say that instead of trying to stop this by bringing in the army he should in fact miraculously overnight create jobs for these people and promise them a better future and somehow they will suddenly stop.

Half these looters will already have jobs!

I honestly wonder what planet some of the idiots on here live on!

Edited by Tom-the-eagle (01 Jun 2020 8.52pm)

Iain Dale on LBC, who doesnít even like Trump and says so, said that Trump has been been far better for black employment and prospects than Obama. He said he couldnít understand why he didnít use that to communicate to them but instead he provokes or divides. You should have heard some of the idiots phoning in saying how can Dale say that black people in America have been benefiting from a number (unemployment) rather than real life. Thereís no hope with some people.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cpfc1861's Profile Cpfc1861 Flag dagenham 02 Jun 20 1.08am Send a Private Message to Cpfc1861 Add Cpfc1861 as a friend

white privilege is the biggest load of bollocks I've ever heard especially in this country.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cpfc1861's Profile Cpfc1861 Flag dagenham 02 Jun 20 1.09am Send a Private Message to Cpfc1861 Add Cpfc1861 as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

People like this guy are representative of those with their head screwed on properly.

Unlike those activists within the media and institutions within the US and other places who are pushing lies about the wider Police and so called 'racism' narratives.

They ignore the realities they don't like and scream 'racism' instead.

Edited by Stirlingsays (01 Jun 2020 7.26pm)

Notice how the usual posters didnt debate this left it well alone.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 02 Jun 20 4.34am Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Originally posted by Cpfc1861

Notice how the usual posters didnt debate this left it well alone.

When dealing with violent crime there is a need to respond to a threat across the board regardless of race. The instances that have attracted national attention have involved police brutality towards either exclusively or predominantly non violent individuals. How that breaks down in terms of race, who knows, as in the modern age it more comes down to the happenstance of whether something is being recorded or not. If George Floyd's disturbing death hadn't been recorded, we'd have no got have been presented with a version of events dramatically detached from anything that actually occurred.

Edited by BlueJay (02 Jun 2020 4.36am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cpfc1861's Profile Cpfc1861 Flag dagenham 02 Jun 20 5.11am Send a Private Message to Cpfc1861 Add Cpfc1861 as a friend

Originally posted by BlueJay

When dealing with violent crime there is a need to respond to a threat across the board regardless of race. The instances that have attracted national attention have involved police brutality towards either exclusively or predominantly non violent individuals. How that breaks down in terms of race, who knows, as in the modern age it more comes down to the happenstance of whether something is being recorded or not. If George Floyd's disturbing death hadn't been recorded, we'd have no got have been presented with a version of events dramatically detached from anything that actually occurred.

Edited by BlueJay (02 Jun 2020 4.36am)

The number of unarmed white people shot still out numbers black people I've read the official statistics I try not to let emotions get in the way of facts. Another fact that interested me is that police brutality is on the whole more common in democratic run cities and police forces then Republican ones. This is counted per 100000 people obviously to add some more context. So the people who are ultimately the ones responsible for the majority of injustice in the states are the ones who speak against it. If you look on Twitter people are mad at trump declaring martial law yet inte the democratic governors who have called in the national guard not the president. People need to wake up and smell the coffee here.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cpfc_chap's Profile cpfc_chap Flag koh samui 02 Jun 20 7.05am Send a Private Message to cpfc_chap Add cpfc_chap as a friend

Interesting comment by Mike Tyson. Unfortunately some bad apples are going to slip through the net in the usa police departments.

Screenshot_20200602_065422_com.whatsapp.jpg Attachment: Screenshot_20200602_065422_com.whatsapp.jpg (384.03Kb)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 02 Jun 20 7.58am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by cpfc_chap

Interesting comment by Mike Tyson. Unfortunately some bad apples are going to slip through the net in the usa police departments.

Yeah, it's common sense from iron Mike but I doubt that will go down well with the emotionally charged.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 02 Jun 20 8.14am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

The more I think about this the more ridiculous the response from the politicians.

Law and order is a local matter if the police are racist and or brutal it is a matter for local politicians to sort out. Yet many of those same politicians are criticising their own police and Trump ignoring that they are politically responsible.

It would be like Mayor Khan complaining about the TFL management and why isn't the government doing something about it.

The constitution is quite clear about where power resides and this is a matter for the state and the local levels below that.

What is shameful is that the many of worst hit places have been Democratic strongholds for generations so the fault lies with them it's not as though they can blame the other party.

I like America but I am glad we have our form of government and taxation for all it's shortcomings.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 02 Jun 20 8.20am Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Yeah, it's common sense from iron Mike but I doubt that will go down well with the emotionally charged.

True. The masked crusaders should confront him about it. They might see a robust response then.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 02 Jun 20 8.36am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Cpfc1861

The number of unarmed white people shot still out numbers black people I've read the official statistics I try not to let emotions get in the way of facts. Another fact that interested me is that police brutality is on the whole more common in democratic run cities and police forces then Republican ones. This is counted per 100000 people obviously to add some more context. So the people who are ultimately the ones responsible for the majority of injustice in the states are the ones who speak against it. If you look on Twitter people are mad at trump declaring martial law yet inte the democratic governors who have called in the national guard not the president. People need to wake up and smell the coffee here.

The Democratic states are too cucked to their black and Antifa communities that they celebrate to put down the burning of their own cities.

State security and enforcement are also scared to physically confront because they are aware that the establishment probably won't protect them but will instead throw them to the wolves.

So the country with the most powerful military in the world by far....states that could put this down easily in one night....instead are willing to let their cities burn.

Well, if you're a small business owner more fool you if you set up shop in a Democratic state.

There is no doubt that if the roles had been reversed and these had been white majority led riots after the death of a white man from a black officer the attitude of the Democratic authorities would be robust and contain its own brutality.....it's an obvious racial double standard.

Most people of course have nothing to do with the madness but it only takes a few thousand.....especially when they aren't being physically confronted.

It's been left to individual citizens to defend their businesses and homes...most often fruitlessly....and which in some cases has led to their severe hospitalization....no doubt there have also been deaths.

Edited by Stirlingsays (02 Jun 2020 8.48am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 02 Jun 20 9.14am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

This is about Left wing groups and Black power organisations like Antifa using the situation with the media fanning it and the Democrats seeing a political opportunity to attack Trump.
In short, this is about self interest and Trump being the democratically elected President.

I'm sure it also no coincidence that a lot of people are unemployed right now and have nothing better to do.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 20 of 228 < 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Antifa call black man a Nazi and Racist