You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > The Wilfried Zaha thread
August 25 2019 3.47pm

The Wilfried Zaha thread

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 253 of 399 < 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 20 Jul 19 11.08pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by braunstoneagle

breaking news...wilf has his photo taken in front of a black car parking space with the number 13 infront of it.

oh no...it must mean he is also moving to another club with a black short to wear number 13.

the bed wetters can also get their knickers in a twist over this aswell.

No it just means he thinks he has good taste in jackets, but obviously not. Money to waste on Shyte.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View HKOwen's Profile HKOwen Flag Hong Kong 21 Jul 19 12.29am Send a Private Message to HKOwen Add HKOwen as a friend

It's a Bulls shirt FFS

Originally posted by Tipp_Eagle

Another bull s*** cryptic w*** tweet from him wearing a red shirt with number 8 on it on news now. Getting a bit fed up with it all now.

 


Let's see SP and the board trying to line up for a piss in the AW toilets at half time before peddling the new stand. We're the Arthur over here and the facilities are a disgrace

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Painter's Profile Painter Flag Croydon 21 Jul 19 1.12am Send a Private Message to Painter Add Painter as a friend

Originally posted by braunstoneagle

i may be in the minority but i really dont see him leaving.

considering the market & sell on fee £80m is reasonable, that would leave us with £60m for him.

we are in the fantastic position that any team that actually needs him cant afford him...unless psg come sell neymar & come sniffing, then the price is £100m.

i am confident he will still be at the club come everton game.

He will be in here next season. It's the usual summer silly season.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View RyWa's Profile RyWa Flag Beckenham 21 Jul 19 2.17am Send a Private Message to RyWa Add RyWa as a friend

Originally posted by Tipp_Eagle

You f*** off you w***er il post what I want too . I'm not getting my knickers in a twist because I'm just sick of it and want it behind us so we as a team can move forward with or without him. Knickers in a twist ! You might wear your Mrs mate I don't. Tell your diddily squat s*** to all the arsenal posts about it. f***ing Muppet.


What an idiot you are.
Marcus Rashford posted a pic in a Golden State Jersey, does that mean hes joining Spurs cos they wear white?
You're letting transfer speculation fry your brain.. chill out.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eag-les's Profile eag-les Flag Coulsdon 21 Jul 19 11.08am Send a Private Message to eag-les Add eag-les as a friend

If Wilf does go to ArseAnal
Alex Iwobi plus 60 mil will do me then we can get Morelos and James or the Chilean lad in and Parish still has plenty of cash in his pocket from AWB. Job done..though I'd rather keep Wilf and get Morelos in. Just my opinion though

 


If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Palace in the Blood's Profile Palace in the Blood Flag 21 Jul 19 1.13pm Send a Private Message to Palace in the Blood Add Palace in the Blood as a friend

Originally posted by eag-les

If Wilf does go to ArseAnal
Alex Iwobi plus 60 mil will do me then we can get Morelos and James or the Chilean lad in and Parish still has plenty of cash in his pocket from AWB. Job done..though I'd rather keep Wilf and get Morelos in. Just my opinion though

I agree that if Wilf is to go we should demand some fringe players in exchange I agree about Iwobi who would be pushed down pecking order by Zaha but I would also suggest 2 of Maitland-Niles, Holding, Reiss Nelson and Eddie Nketiah as well as Iwobi plus £40 million.

It really depends how much Arsenal want Zaha, i think they would include Iwobi but may be more reluctant to lose some of their young guns.

Zaha is on a long contract we don't need to sell and all the Arsenal players listed want regular first team action. None of the players listed are Zaha but the youngsters have definite potential with Iwobi and Holding both being 23 and having some EPL experience

Edited by Palace in the Blood (21 Jul 2019 1.14pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eag-les's Profile eag-les Flag Coulsdon 21 Jul 19 6.09pm Send a Private Message to eag-les Add eag-les as a friend

Think we should retaliate and go on Iwobi's Twitter and instagram with red and blue emojis

 


If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Booted Eagle's Profile Booted Eagle Flag Bristol 21 Jul 19 6.37pm Send a Private Message to Booted Eagle Add Booted Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Palace in the Blood

I agree that if Wilf is to go we should demand some fringe players in exchange I agree about Iwobi who would be pushed down pecking order by Zaha but I would also suggest 2 of Maitland-Niles, Holding, Reiss Nelson and Eddie Nketiah as well as Iwobi plus £40 million.

It really depends how much Arsenal want Zaha, i think they would include Iwobi but may be more reluctant to lose some of their young guns.

Zaha is on a long contract we don't need to sell and all the Arsenal players listed want regular first team action. None of the players listed are Zaha but the youngsters have definite potential with Iwobi and Holding both being 23 and having some EPL experience

Edited by Palace in the Blood (21 Jul 2019 1.14pm)

No way will they let go 3 players in the deal. Iwobi plus £80 million seems about right in the current climate or Nelson and £70 million but they won't sell him after his spell in Germany.

 


“ [T]here are known knowns; there are things we know that we know.There are known unknowns; that is to say there are things that, we now know we don't know.But there are also unknown unknowns – there are things we do not know we don't know. ”
—United States Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Henry of Peckham's Profile Henry of Peckham Flag Eton Mess 21 Jul 19 6.38pm Send a Private Message to Henry of Peckham Add Henry of Peckham as a friend

Originally posted by Painter

He will be in here next season. It's the usual summer silly season.

It could be an interesting season for us as a number of underperforming and overpaid players run down their contracts. Maybe, they'll step up a gear to put themselves in the shop window to earn a decent contract either with us or more likely elsewhere. Wilf is certainly not one of our players who has failed to impress but he still has to keep on his game to attract attention from potential suitors. I don't think he'll go just yet but if he keeps playing at his best someone is going to cough up the cash for him.

 


Denial is not just a river in Egypt

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
ChrisGC Flag Wantage 21 Jul 19 6.38pm

Originally posted by Tipp_Eagle

You f*** off you w***er il post what I want too . I'm not getting my knickers in a twist because I'm just sick of it and want it behind us so we as a team can move forward with or without him. Knickers in a twist ! You might wear your Mrs mate I don't. Tell your diddily squat s*** to all the arsenal posts about it. f***ing Muppet.

This site needs a like button

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
Tipp_Eagle Flag Tipperary 21 Jul 19 7.44pm

Thank you

 


oh yeah ,fcuk off brighton.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Alex1991's Profile Alex1991 Flag Ashford 21 Jul 19 8.33pm Send a Private Message to Alex1991 Add Alex1991 as a friend

Originally posted by taylors lovechild

Not as delusional and embarrassing as Everton fans saying he's not good enough for them!!

I saw that and it did give me a giggle.

 


"Brighton are talking about how they're coming for us. And it's like, we've been waiting in the Premier League for you for ages." Wilfried Zaha, 2017.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 253 of 399 < 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > The Wilfried Zaha thread