You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Why is this a BBC top story?
August 22 2019 8.51pm

Why is this a BBC top story?

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 53 of 64 < 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 >

 

View DanH's Profile DanH Flag SW2 19 Jul 19 6.19pm Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays


Yep excellent article as is anything that Rod Liddle writes.

It shows you just how far things have shifted when we consider that Liddle use to consider himself a left winger.

Hahahahahahaha. Ha. Hahaha. Haha. Haaaaaa!

Oh mate, this may be your finest work yet.

 


Tw@tter:

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 19 Jul 19 6.21pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

Hahahahahahaha. Ha. Hahaha. Haha. Haaaaaa!

Oh mate, this may be your finest work yet.


Tips hat.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Online Flag Chatham 19 Jul 19 6.41pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

Hahahahahahaha. Ha. Hahaha. Haha. Haaaaaa!

Oh mate, this may be your finest work yet.

Take a breath.
You could rupture something laughing that long.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dollardays's Profile dollardays Flag 19 Jul 19 6.47pm Send a Private Message to dollardays Add dollardays as a friend

For what it's worth, a bit more on the ITV and BBC BritBox service [Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 19 Jul 19 8.55pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by dollardays

For what it's worth, a bit more on the ITV and BBC BritBox service [Link]

The future of the BBC......but not just repeats.

Let those that like its shows and how it chooses to see the world pay for it like this instead of taxing everyone.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 19 Jul 19 9.01pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

The future of the BBC......but not just repeats.

Let those that like its shows and how it chooses to see the world pay for it like this instead of taxing everyone.

This has been heavily advertised over here in the USA. Personally I don't wish to watch a load of Soaps/TV Docs with grim 'Oop Norf' accents or Sitcoms where you have comics know one has heard of...

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 20 Jul 19 6.19pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Women are...of course, in the main deeply wonderful.

Beta males and modern day feminists on the other hand.....

Instead of showing yet another clip of the BBC's obsession with feminism, I'll just put this jpeg of the Guardian's recent female pieces...from just women in science.... and leave you to see if you can spot any difference between them.

Essentially the Guardian and the BBC are basically one and the same.

Edited by Stirlingsays (20 Jul 2019 6.20pm)

GuardianWahmen.JPG Attachment: GuardianWahmen.JPG (177.48Kb)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 20 Jul 19 6.23pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Jimenez

This has been heavily advertised over here in the USA. Personally I don't wish to watch a load of Soaps/TV Docs with grim 'Oop Norf' accents or Sitcoms where you have comics know one has heard of...

So let me get this straight, the BBC has to rely on taxpayers money to remain impartial. However they are quite happy to take adverts overseas, sell their programming overseas and now they are trying to sell those same programs in the UK through Britbox?

So the BBC is commercial so why do they need taxpayers money?


 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 22 Jul 19 1.52pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

This post has been merged from a topic called 'BBC Bias' by Penge Eagle

So on Saturday there was a major march, anti Boris (due to his stance on leaving without a deal) and anti Brexit.

Where were the media? I saw coverage of around 5 pro-Brexit demonstrators but nothing on thousands of 'March for Change' ones.

The BBC is controlled by the right wing in this country, even though its workforce tends to be left wing. Now where have I heard that before?

Even when finally it covered the march it said 'hundreds of people' and only changed that to 'thousands' late in the day. Goodness knows how many turned up because the national media didn't cover it.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View W12's Profile W12 Flag 22 Jul 19 1.59pm Send a Private Message to W12 Add W12 as a friend

This post has been merged from a topic called 'BBC Bias' by Penge Eagle

small lol

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 22 Jul 19 2.18pm Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

This post has been merged from a topic called 'BBC Bias' by Penge Eagle

Originally posted by Mapletree

So on Saturday there was a major march, anti Boris (due to his stance on leaving without a deal) and anti Brexit.

Where were the media? I saw coverage of around 5 pro-Brexit demonstrators but nothing on thousands of 'March for Change' ones.

The BBC is controlled by the right wing in this country, even though its workforce tends to be left wing. Now where have I heard that before?

Even when finally it covered the march it said 'hundreds of people' and only changed that to 'thousands' late in the day. Goodness knows how many turned up because the national media didn't cover it.

I too noticed this, especially when the Biased Bullshyte Co is openly supporting Hunt in this leadership contest. On Good Friday when the 'Million Veterans Marches' took place all over the country, they never covered any of it.

The handful of 'tree-huggers' who clogged up London got everything, even when the march in London turned into Parliament Sq & all the tree-huggers, ALL the news media's down cameras & went to lunch.

 


Is joining the 'Grumpy Old Gits' Club

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 22 Jul 19 2.24pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

This post has been merged from a topic called 'BBC Bias' by Penge Eagle

Originally posted by eagleman13

I too noticed this, especially when the Biased Bullshyte Co is openly supporting Hunt in this leadership contest. On Good Friday when the 'Million Veterans Marches' took place all over the country, they never covered any of it.

The handful of 'tree-huggers' who clogged up London got everything, even when the march in London turned into Parliament Sq & all the tree-huggers, ALL the news media's down cameras & went to lunch.

The BBC is almost entirely responsible for Farage. The amount of air time that bloke got, even when he was given oodles of money to 'leave politics', beggars belief.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 53 of 64 < 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Why is this a BBC top story?