You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Why is this a BBC top story?
December 6 2019 12.49pm

Why is this a BBC top story?

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 80 of 84 < 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 >

 

View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 14 Nov 19 4.27pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

In Sweden the fifth columnists are the whole establishment.

It's fascinating to watch....like the officers on the Titanic telling third class to go back to bed.

Another potential European bolt hole for White flight ruined.

When will we turn and fight I wonder?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 15 Nov 19 2.52am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Another potential European bolt hole for White flight ruined.

When will we turn and fight I wonder?

Poland, Hungry or a US red state looks like the most likely at the moment.

At some point the right course of action will be apparent. But it might come too late for us my friend...Born English, die English....but for the prodigy....we will see.

I think the English shrugged reaction to the rapes of their working class daughters kind of convinced me that England is on life support.

Edited by Stirlingsays (15 Nov 2019 9.41am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View W12's Profile W12 Flag 15 Nov 19 7.16am Send a Private Message to W12 Add W12 as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Poland, Hungry or a US red state looks like the most likely at the moment.

At some point the right course of action will be apparent. But it might come too late for us my friend...Born English, die English....but for the prodigy....we will see.

I think the English shrugged reaction of the rapes of their working class daughters kind of convinced me that England is on life support.

Edited by Stirlingsays (15 Nov 2019 2.54am)

Poland and Hungary donít really have these problems though for obvious reasons. The US is teetering in civil war though. There are polls that a majority think this is going to happen. When you think through the implications of either a Trump or Democrat win in 2020 it really starts to make sense.

Edited by W12 (15 Nov 2019 7.16am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View sickboy's Profile sickboy Flag Deal or Croydon 15 Nov 19 7.40am Send a Private Message to sickboy Add sickboy as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Poland, Hungry or a US red state looks like the most likely at the moment.

At some point the right course of action will be apparent. But it might come too late for us my friend...Born English, die English....but for the prodigy....we will see.

I think the English shrugged reaction of the rapes of their working class daughters kind of convinced me that England is on life support.

Edited by Stirlingsays (15 Nov 2019 2.54am)

The Baltic states would be a reasonable choice. And the women....

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 15 Nov 19 9.56am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by W12

Poland and Hungary donít really have these problems though for obvious reasons. The US is teetering in civil war though. There are polls that a majority think this is going to happen. When you think through the implications of either a Trump or Democrat win in 2020 it really starts to make sense.

Edited by W12 (15 Nov 2019 7.16am)

The fact that they don't have much non European immigration, modern feminism and beta males as the mainstream is something that they are very aware of culturally.

The potential for a type of redoubt nation in Europe is there if they can continue to resist the 'forces' that hate them.

As for the US.....some form of reckoning is coming. The polarisation is so extreme. When you look at the default left and default right it's like they talk separate languages.

You can see the potential there as well if things went against the current anti European trend after conflict.

However, from here, the obvious answer hasn't emerged yet.

Edited by Stirlingsays (15 Nov 2019 9.57am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 15 Nov 19 10.00am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by sickboy

The Baltic states would be a reasonable choice. And the women....

Scandinavians have always been at the top of the gene pool for me.....But yeah I know what you mean.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 17 Nov 19 10.25pm Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

I think some at the BBC is having a laugh.
BBC News - Denbigh couple admit spraying neighbour with hosepipe
[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 18 Nov 19 6.42am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

I look forward to the effective break up of the BBC some time after the election.

I consider the far left holding the reins at the BBC know the game is up and programs like Panorama are lashing out in response.

Well feck them and the horse they rode in on....a horse that was. in part. unfairly paid for by plenty of people who despise them.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 18 Nov 19 7.01am Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I look forward to the effective break up of the BBC some time after the election.

I consider the far left holding the reins at the BBC know the game is up and programs like Panorama are lashing out in response.

Well feck them and the horse they rode in on....a horse that was. in part. unfairly paid for by plenty of people who despise them.

Now they want throw the UK in the fire. This is their own country for God's sake
BBC News - International Criminal Court may investigate UK 'war crimes cover-up'
[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View sickboy's Profile sickboy Flag Deal or Croydon 18 Nov 19 7.21am Send a Private Message to sickboy Add sickboy as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Scandinavians have always been at the top of the gene pool for me.....But yeah I know what you mean.

A lot of the same genes involved as the Baltic sea used to freeze in winter ,so , could be crossed by horse and cart.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 18 Nov 19 8.56am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

Now they want throw the UK in the fire. This is their own country for God's sake
BBC News - International Criminal Court may investigate UK 'war crimes cover-up'
[Link]

That's why he USA refused to sign up for it. They were very aware that their enemies would use the court as a stick to beat them. Something I'm afraid may happen to our boys.

If there is evidence it should be tried in a British court, with our lefty judges I have no doubt they would get a fair hearing.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 18 Nov 19 10.14am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

Now they want throw the UK in the fire. This is their own country for God's sake
BBC News - International Criminal Court may investigate UK 'war crimes cover-up'
[Link]

Yep.....mad.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 80 of 84 < 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Why is this a BBC top story?