You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > new migrant crisis
October 30 2020 4.14pm

new migrant crisis

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 52 of 65 < 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 >

 

View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 09 Aug 20 7.30am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

The BBC has a website fake news article about the Home Office seeking military help for refugee migrants.....with photos of women & children migrants......Fake News , propaganda

Watch this space!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 09 Aug 20 7.35am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Dannyboy’s link was supposed to indicate that farmers voted to leave. In fact it predated the vote.

The stance of many farmers has changed as they realise what the effect will really be.

The NFU attitude has been interesting to watch as it shifts.

Here is an example

[Link]

Thanks for this but personally I have no time for the NFU but just my opinion.
To be pedantic, your "check the date" reply should have been addressed to Dannyboy surely? My post was about VolAg, he posted the link.
Still you do appear to like coming back at me, usually in a patronising manner, but whatever floats your boat, I won't be losing any sleep over it

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 09 Aug 20 8.34am Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Dannyboy’s link was supposed to indicate that farmers voted to leave. In fact it predated the vote.

The stance of many farmers has changed as they realise what the effect will really be.

The NFU attitude has been interesting to watch as it shifts.

Here is an example

[Link]

And here is an example of actual farmers not a union

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 09 Aug 20 9.55am Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Thanks for this but personally I have no time for the NFU but just my opinion.
To be pedantic, your "check the date" reply should have been addressed to Dannyboy surely? My post was about VolAg, he posted the link.
Still you do appear to like coming back at me, usually in a patronising manner, but whatever floats your boat, I won't be losing any sleep over it

I replied to the first line of your post which thanked Dannyboy for the link.

Edited by Mapletree (09 Aug 2020 9.55am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 09 Aug 20 10.02am Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

And here is an example of actual farmers not a union

[Link]

Things looked very different in February 2019.

Note these farmers said with a deal so the article is immediately invalidated. Also hardly exactly well considered. Pretty much they say we are confident we can muddle through and we trust the government. Back then others were saying that too. A triumph of optimism against the known facts.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 09 Aug 20 10.58am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

I replied to the first line of your post which thanked Dannyboy for the link.

Edited by Mapletree (09 Aug 2020 9.55am)

Still can’t see the relevance of the referring me to the date when I thanked him for the link and said it surprised me ( that farmers were ever pro- Brexit). Still he-ho

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 09 Aug 20 11.00am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Things looked very different in February 2019.

Note these farmers said with a deal so the article is immediately invalidated. Also hardly exactly well considered. Pretty much they say we are confident we can muddle through and we trust the government. Back then others were saying that too. A triumph of optimism against the known facts.

So we are definitely leaving with no deal then? Your reply is another example of the Mapletree twist, imo

Edited by Spiderman (09 Aug 2020 11.01am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 09 Aug 20 11.28am Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

So we are definitely leaving with no deal then? Your reply is another example of the Mapletree twist, imo

Edited by Spiderman (09 Aug 2020 11.01am)

No twist

Currently there is no deal.

If there were a deal then the farmers may now be in a position to assess the pros and cons of leaving the EU. We have less than 5 months for them to totally change their business model. And counting.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Irisheagle87's Profile Irisheagle87 Flag Co.Derry 09 Aug 20 11.38am Send a Private Message to Irisheagle87 Add Irisheagle87 as a friend

the way the world is and the way things are going a few nuclear bombs and just blow the whole world up to %$##! no more covid or people to worry about

 


THE 17th OF MAY. MY 17th BIRTHDAY. MICHEAL HUGHES SCORES THE WINNING PENALTY, WHAT WAS HIS NUMBER? 17!!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 09 Aug 20 12.36pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Irisheagle87

the way the world is and the way things are going a few nuclear bombs and just blow the whole world up to %$##! no more covid or people to worry about

The Chinese could well oblige but biological warfare seems to be their current thing. Expect more viruses from disgusting and cruel practises that we all ignore so that we can own plastic crap.

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View serial thriller's Profile serial thriller Flag The Promised Land 09 Aug 20 12.36pm Send a Private Message to serial thriller Add serial thriller as a friend

Economy's about to collapse, millions put out of work, and Covid continues to kill hundreds a week.

So we all know what time it is. Time to blame the refugees!

 


If punk ever happened I'd be preaching the law, instead of listenin to Lydon lecture BBC4

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Straightbackup's Profile Straightbackup Flag Crystal Palace 09 Aug 20 12.38pm Send a Private Message to Straightbackup Add Straightbackup as a friend

Originally posted by Bert the Head

220 since November into the UK while Greece takes 10,000 a day. It isn't a crisis for the UK for anyone that isn't an alarmist racist.

Perhaps we should have thought for carefully about our dodgy foreign policy and stopped making the countries these people are fleeing from war zones.

This

 


'Impulse' advert- Advertising campaign whose slogan is expected to change in the light of Rajiv Gandhi's assassination: 'If someone you don't know suddenly offers you flowers- run like f***!'

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 52 of 65 < 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > new migrant crisis