You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > new migrant crisis
May 24 2019 9.57am

new migrant crisis

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 9 of 45 < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 >

 

View SW19 CPFC's Profile SW19 CPFC Flag Addiscombe 31 Dec 18 9.00pm Send a Private Message to SW19 CPFC Add SW19 CPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

When you make light of it, that just serves to demonstrate that, secretly, you know the truth.

It's obvious that we need to keep the third world out or become the third world. But not just today's third world, but the one of 100 years time when the population has doubled.

Wake up. Britain is already creaking with 65 million. Imagine 150 million?

Er, FYI, the global population is projected to peak at 8.7 billion. Not 20 billion. I think you've been reading too much Paul R. Ehrlich. Population growth is slowing, not accelerating.

As for commodity scarcity, water, food, yes you currently have a point. But your points regarding population are nonsense.

 


said the rabid giraffe whilst brandishing his throbbing member of reason, and twas ever thus.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 31 Dec 18 9.03pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by SW19 CPFC

Er, FYI, the global population is projected to peak at 8.7 billion. Not 20 billion. I think you've been reading too much Paul R. Ehrlich. Population growth is slowing, not accelerating.

As for commodity scarcity, water, food, yes you currently have a point. But your points regarding population are nonsense.

You must be kidding.
You obviously don't understand population.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
steve1984 31 Dec 18 9.10pm

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

And Europe and the US the promised land for all those Asians, Africans and South Americans trying to escape the horror created by their own religions and ignorance bringing all that s*** with them. That will be arriving at our door at a rate that makes today's little Armada look like nothing.

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

What a daft statement.

You my friend are the unrivaled master of the daft statement.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
steve1984 31 Dec 18 9.12pm

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

You must be kidding.
You obviously don't understand population.

Whereas you are presumably some kind of an expert.

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
steve1984 31 Dec 18 9.14pm

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

What do you think the UN has been doing since WW2?

Throwing good money after bad.

The conclusion could be to stop, or it could be to start doing it better.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 31 Dec 18 9.16pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by steve1984

You my friend are the unrivaled master of the daft statement.

And yet it is you who keep making them and not backing them up.

So what has racism to do with anything I said again?

Or were you just talking unmitigated bollocks..again?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 31 Dec 18 9.20pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by steve1984

Whereas you are presumably some kind of an expert.

[Link]

Anyone who thinks that a drop in the birth rate now equals a sudden halt to population increase has no understanding.
Either that or they have been reading propaganda designed to promote immigration and or quell fears about population.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
steve1984 31 Dec 18 9.22pm

I even took the trouble to highlight in bold that part of your post where you said that Africans, Asians and South Americans are trying to escape the horror created by their own religions and ignorance bringing all that s*** with them.

And now you force me to cut and paste it.

FYI - the horrors they are escaping are mostly economic and insecurity and have nothing to do with either their religion or their ignorance.

And all the s*** that they're bringing with them is in fact entirely between your ears.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View .TUX.'s Profile .TUX. Flag 31 Dec 18 9.23pm Send a Private Message to .TUX. Add .TUX. as a friend

Originally posted by SW19 CPFC

Er, FYI, the global population is projected to peak at 8.7 billion. Not 20 billion. I think you've been reading too much Paul R. Ehrlich. Population growth is slowing, not accelerating.

As for commodity scarcity, water, food, yes you currently have a point. But your points regarding population are nonsense.

Don't do that.

 


Buy Litecoin.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
steve1984 31 Dec 18 9.24pm

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Anyone who thinks that a drop in the birth rate now equals a sudden halt to population increase has no understanding.
Either that or they have been reading propaganda designed to promote immigration and or quell fears about population.

You need to take a couple of Mogadon, go sit in a darkened room and gently rock backwards and forwards until you nod off.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
steve1984 31 Dec 18 9.24pm

Originally posted by .TUX.

Don't do that.

Yeh no expertise here please.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 31 Dec 18 9.27pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by steve1984

I even took the trouble to highlight in bold that part of your post where you said that Africans, Asians and South Americans are trying to escape the horror created by their own religions and ignorance bringing all that s*** with them.

And now you force me to cut and paste it.

FYI - the horrors they are escaping are mostly economic and insecurity and have nothing to do with either their religion or their ignorance.

And all the s*** that they're bringing with them is in fact entirely between your ears.

So a lack of contraception has nothing to do with religion?

And strongly religious countries (including Catholic) don't make up a large part of the third world?

And much of the conflict isn't under the banners of religion?

What planet do you live on again? You must have a good ISP to reach Earth.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 9 of 45 < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > new migrant crisis