You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > new migrant crisis
September 16 2019 2.12am

new migrant crisis

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 8 of 45 < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

 

View chris123's Profile chris123 Flag hove actually 31 Dec 18 7.25pm Send a Private Message to chris123 Add chris123 as a friend

Originally posted by Oliver

To be factually correct asylum seekers are more attracted to France than the UK.

Someone was asking upthread that they should be sent back and I was asking where to?

Edited by chris123 (31 Dec 2018 7.49pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
steve1984 31 Dec 18 7.39pm

Originally posted by Oliver

I know more like a 1930's isolationist

Apparently isolation is the answer. But then the question was a bit silly.

If we don't raise the drawbridge then everything's going to keep changing.

Edited by steve1984 (31 Dec 2018 7.39pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 31 Dec 18 7.59pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by steve1984

Apparently isolation is the answer. But then the question was a bit silly.

If we don't raise the drawbridge then everything's going to keep changing.

Edited by steve1984 (31 Dec 2018 7.39pm)

I think we need to understand that our cozy little world with all its freedoms is soon to end.
We have environmental issues aplenty and a migrant crisis with only 8 billion people alive. Imagine how planet Earth will be with 20 billion people.

No water, no wild animals, shanty towns, starvation, desperate religious practices, war and waste everywhere.
And Europe and the US the promised land for all those Asians, Africans and South Americans trying to escape the horror created by their own religions and ignorance bringing all that s*** with them. That will be arriving at our door at a rate that makes today's little Armada look like nothing.

You think that isolationism sounds like paranoia? You have not yet truly grasped what the future will bring.
It's happening. Get used to the idea.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
steve1984 31 Dec 18 8.07pm

..and how exactly would peering over a little wall at the mess you just described help exactly?

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 31 Dec 18 8.12pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by steve1984

..and how exactly would peering over a little wall at the mess you just described help exactly?

[Link]

When you make light of it, that just serves to demonstrate that, secretly, you know the truth.

It's obvious that we need to keep the third world out or become the third world. But not just today's third world, but the one of 100 years time when the population has doubled.

Wake up. Britain is already creaking with 65 million. Imagine 150 million?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
steve1984 31 Dec 18 8.14pm

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

..for all those Asians, Africans and South Americans trying to escape the horror created by their own religions and ignorance bringing all that s*** with them.

And you wonder why you keep getting called a racist when you glibly dismiss 3/4 of the world's population as ignorant.

PS The last time I looked the South Americans were almost entirely Catholic.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
steve1984 31 Dec 18 8.18pm

And so faced by the biggest challenge that civilisation has witnessed since Adam gave Eve a good seeing to in the garden of Eden, Rolf's master plan is to..

..run away.

Simple I grant you but I suspect none too effective.

Edited by steve1984 (31 Dec 2018 8.21pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Oliver's Profile Oliver Flag Bodega Bay 31 Dec 18 8.31pm Send a Private Message to Oliver Add Oliver as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

When you make light of it, that just serves to demonstrate that, secretly, you know the truth.

It's obvious that we need to keep the third world out or become the third world. But not just today's third world, but the one of 100 years time when the population has doubled.

Wake up. Britain is already creaking with 65 million. Imagine 150 million?

Or maybe we should try help the third world not be the third world. The situation with the migrant caravan in Central America is largely of its own making [Link]

 


I have prepared one of my own time capsules. I have placed some rather large samples of dynamite, gunpowder and nitroglycerin. My time capsule is set to go off in the year 3000. It will show them what we are really like.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag Wisbech, England 31 Dec 18 8.44pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by steve1984

And so faced by the biggest challenge that civilisation has witnessed since Adam gave Eve a good seeing to in the garden of Eden, Rolf's master plan is to..

..run away.

Simple I grant you but I suspect none too effective.

Edited by steve1984 (31 Dec 2018 8.21pm)

Errr....you were the one who buggered off to Hungary only to come back.

The lack of terror attacks in Eastern European countries is actually very effective.

Immigration will do their cities what it has done to London....create even more crappy ghettos for the working class to live in and lower their wages by increasing the competition for lower skilled work. While the middle and upper class isolate themselves in nicer areas and get an even cheaper workforce.... where the immigrants they claim to love so much can't afford to live amongst them.

Then they can lecture the working classes, whose living spaces they have changed, on how they should enjoy their new environment because otherwise it's an issue with them not 'changing'.

Edited by Stirlingsays (31 Dec 2018 8.58pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 31 Dec 18 8.48pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by steve1984

And you wonder why you keep getting called a racist when you glibly dismiss 3/4 of the world's population as ignorant.

PS The last time I looked the South Americans were almost entirely Catholic.

What a daft statement. 'Racism' is about 'race' so I'm told. What on earth has ignorance and religion got to do with 'race'?

As ever your reasoning is not reasonable.

How does 'Catholic' alter anything I have just said?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag Wisbech, England 31 Dec 18 8.54pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Oliver

Or maybe we should try help the third world not be the third world. The situation with the migrant caravan in Central America is largely of its own making [Link]

What do you think the UN has been doing since WW2?

The UN.....which is significantly the west....which is mostly Europe and the anglosphere...has been pumping so much money into programmes for decades....The statistics have improved massively for these countries in so many areas...Western technology and western money. The west has done much much more to improve these hellholes than their own leaders.

But it's never enough.....You can throw a drowning man a life jacket..and I'll agree with that.....but it seems to me that the attitude is that you're required to risk drowning too.

Edited by Stirlingsays (31 Dec 2018 8.55pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 31 Dec 18 8.55pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Oliver

Or maybe we should try help the third world not be the third world. The situation with the migrant caravan in Central America is largely of its own making [Link]

How?
You do understand that planet Earth is a finite resource? You do understand that if the third world became first world then the resources of the planet would disappear overnight?

Edited by Hrolf The Ganger (31 Dec 2018 8.56pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 8 of 45 < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > new migrant crisis