You are here: Home > Message Board > Ticket & Travel Talk > Season tickets
June 1 2020 12.55am

Season tickets

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 > Last

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View leejaneagles's Profile leejaneagles Flag 23 Jan 19 7.39am Send a Private Message to leejaneagles Add leejaneagles as a friend

Has there been a delay in season ticket information this year or am I getting my dates confused?

I thought usually for early bird price it was to be paid by end of Jan/early Feb but that clearly won't be the case now as nothing has been communicated.

Anyone know any info or price plans for the 2019/2020 season?

Thanks.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View bexleydave's Profile bexleydave Flag Barnehurst 23 Jan 19 9.10am Send a Private Message to bexleydave Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add bexleydave as a friend

Originally posted by leejaneagles

Has there been a delay in season ticket information this year or am I getting my dates confused?

I thought usually for early bird price it was to be paid by end of Jan/early Feb but that clearly won't be the case now as nothing has been communicated.

Anyone know any info or price plans for the 2019/2020 season?

Thanks.

That price was available to 25 February last year:

[Link]

 


Bexley Dave

Can you hear the Brighton sing? I can't hear a ******* thing!

"The most arrogant, obnoxious bunch of deluded little sun tanned, loafer wearing mummy's boys I've ever had the misfortune of having to listen to" (Burnley forum)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Red Al's Profile Red Al Flag Reading 02 Mar 19 10.04am Send a Private Message to Red Al Add Red Al as a friend

Still no update on season ticket renewals on the CPFC website, just last year's info. Does anyone have any inside knowledge?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Lal's Profile Lal Flag Thornton Heath 02 Mar 19 10.10am Send a Private Message to Lal Add Lal as a friend

I expect the fiasco with Block E relocation may be causing a hold up. Now l heard everyone in the Lower Holmesdale have had an email about moving seats so fans in Block E who have to move can have their seats if they wish to move. As a fan in Block E and always renew early, l want have this option until everyone else renews 1st, whats ever left we get them. So hope l still be in the Lower holmesdale next season.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View OllieMaidstoneEagle's Profile OllieMaidstoneEagle Flag Maidstone, Kent 02 Mar 19 2.39pm Send a Private Message to OllieMaidstoneEagle Add OllieMaidstoneEagle as a friend

I've offered my seat in Block C as an exchange for those displaced in Block E. I really don't mind where I sit just as long as I can watch Palace and if it creates a better atmosphere at Selhurst then I'm happy. Ollie's Dad,Ash.

 


Red and Blue Army!
LONDON BORN PALACE BRED LIVE AND DIE FOR BLUE AND RED
Football is not just a game, its a religion

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View pieman203's Profile pieman203 Flag Hayes 03 Mar 19 11.26am Send a Private Message to pieman203 Add pieman203 as a friend

This post has been merged from a topic called 'Season Ticket?' by bexleydave

Has there been any indication of deals for next years season tickets? Usually by now they put them up for sale with a discount if you buy early. I must presume that as there is a waiting list there will be no offers. Does anyone know that for sure? It is just a guess on my part.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View topcat's Profile topcat Flag Holmesdale / Surbiton 03 Mar 19 1.17pm Send a Private Message to topcat Add topcat as a friend

Originally posted by OllieMaidstoneEagle

I've offered my seat in Block C as an exchange for those displaced in Block E. I really don't mind where I sit just as long as I can watch Palace and if it creates a better atmosphere at Selhurst then I'm happy. Ollie's Dad,Ash.

You should be kicked off HoL with that kind of attitude. Go away, listen to Sting's solo LPs and come back in a proper HoL style rage.

 


It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View OllieMaidstoneEagle's Profile OllieMaidstoneEagle Flag Maidstone, Kent 03 Mar 19 9.21pm Send a Private Message to OllieMaidstoneEagle Add OllieMaidstoneEagle as a friend

Originally posted by topcat

You should be kicked off HoL with that kind of attitude. Go away, listen to Sting's solo LPs and come back in a proper HoL style rage.

Don't mention Sting please Topcat unles it's in the "Deceased" thread! Honestly I really do not mind where I sit and maybeit's time for a change of scenery as I used to do every 2 seasons. Ollie's Dad,Ash.

 


Red and Blue Army!
LONDON BORN PALACE BRED LIVE AND DIE FOR BLUE AND RED
Football is not just a game, its a religion

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View blackheatheagle's Profile blackheatheagle Flag Blackheath 05 Mar 19 10.18am Send a Private Message to blackheatheagle Add blackheatheagle as a friend

Maybe they are also planning to launch Away Season Tickets which may see a huge demand

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Goal Machine's Profile Goal Machine Flag The Cronx 05 Mar 19 10.42am Send a Private Message to Goal Machine Add Goal Machine as a friend

Originally posted by blackheatheagle

Maybe they are also planning to launch Away Season Tickets which may see a huge demand

Hope not. You'll end up with people buying these just to accumulate points, who won't actually go to the majority of games and will sell their ticket to other Palace fans. When the really big games come up, which they do fancy, they'll be at the front of the queue.

It creates a problem for fans like me who are no longer in the top 2/3 phases. I go fairly regularly to away games but every time have to use friends (who go less regularly away) points. The result is that they get the points and I'm even further away from phase 2/3.

I know people who do this with their Man Utd and Chelsea home season tickets. Although I guess that's the sort of behaviour you'd expect from glory hunters.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steven_t92's Profile steven_t92 Flag Orpington 05 Mar 19 11.22am Send a Private Message to steven_t92 Add steven_t92 as a friend

Originally posted by OllieMaidstoneEagle

I've offered my seat in Block C as an exchange for those displaced in Block E. I really don't mind where I sit just as long as I can watch Palace and if it creates a better atmosphere at Selhurst then I'm happy. Ollie's Dad,Ash.

So you're happy sitting at the back of the Arthur next season seeing as those are the only seats ever left available for season tickets? That's most likely where you'll be going.

I got my email, ignored it straight away.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View blackheatheagle's Profile blackheatheagle Flag Blackheath 05 Mar 19 1.41pm Send a Private Message to blackheatheagle Add blackheatheagle as a friend

Originally posted by Goal Machine

Hope not. You'll end up with people buying these just to accumulate points, who won't actually go to the majority of games and will sell their ticket to other Palace fans. When the really big games come up, which they do fancy, they'll be at the front of the queue.

It creates a problem for fans like me who are no longer in the top 2/3 phases. I go fairly regularly to away games but every time have to use friends (who go less regularly away) points. The result is that they get the points and I'm even further away from phase 2/3.

I know people who do this with their Man Utd and Chelsea home season tickets. Although I guess that's the sort of behaviour you'd expect from glory hunters.

For sure. It was only a referral to imbalance of home and away performance

That can never happen and shouldn`t be.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 > Last

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Ticket & Travel Talk > Season tickets