You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > SKY Sports' obsession with racism.
August 22 2019 1.35pm

SKY Sports' obsession with racism.

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 19 of 19 First< 15 16 17 18 19

 

View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 08 Apr 19 10.43am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Wow. I put SSN on this morning and the first thing I see is a Black ex-footballer ranting and I mean ranting about racism.
I turned it straight off. It is becoming farcical.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 13 May 19 9.20pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

What a shock.

Sky making the Hughton sacking another crusade for 'BAME' managers.
John Barnes leading the ridiculous implication that his sacking is related to his color.

Nevermind the fact that the PL is full of foreign managers but it is skin colour that matters to these people. Apparently, that should afford you some sort of preferential treatment, although they would dress it up as something else.

Chairman sack managers all the time. Did we think it was Racist when Ranieri was sacked?

#Racecardalert.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag Wisbech, England 13 May 19 9.51pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

What a shock.

Sky making the Hughton sacking another crusade for 'BAME' managers.
John Barnes leading the ridiculous implication that his sacking is related to his color.

Nevermind the fact that the PL is full of foreign managers but it is skin colour that matters to these people. Apparently, that should afford you some sort of preferential treatment, although they would dress it up as something else.

Chairman sack managers all the time. Did we think it was Racist when Ranieri was sacked?

#Racecardalert.

Yep, talk about working against the thing you claim to care about......they saw David Lammy and said, 'hold my beer'....I bet Chairmen are looking at that and going, 'do I need this?'

Edited by Stirlingsays (13 May 2019 9.53pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 13 May 19 10.38pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

What a shock.

Sky making the Hughton sacking another crusade for 'BAME' managers.
John Barnes leading the ridiculous implication that his sacking is related to his color.

Nevermind the fact that the PL is full of foreign managers but it is skin colour that matters to these people. Apparently, that should afford you some sort of preferential treatment, although they would dress it up as something else.

Chairman sack managers all the time. Did we think it was Racist when Ranieri was sacked?

#Racecardalert.

Yep, just like when John Barnes was sacked was due to colour as well. Nothing to do with him being terrible, just like Paul Ince.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 29 Jul 19 11.20am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

The season hasn't started and SSN are already starting their 'racism' crusade.

Apparently, there are not enough 'BAME' representatives in women's football.

Is this stuff for real?

This is 85% White Britain.

I wonder if there is a similar crusade for White people in Asia, Africa or the Carribean?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View becky's Profile becky Flag over the moon 29 Jul 19 5.12pm Send a Private Message to becky Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add becky as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

The season hasn't started and SSN are already starting their 'racism' crusade.

Apparently, there are not enough 'BAME' representatives in women's football.

Is this stuff for real?

This is 85% White Britain.

I wonder if there is a similar crusade for White people in Asia, Africa or the Carribean?

So that's two things not to give a toss about then....

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 29 Jul 19 5.51pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by becky

So that's two things not to give a toss about then....

See what happens when you are allowed out of the kitchen?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag Yesterday 5.28pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

SSN reaches a new level of obsession with racism this week.

On this topic we have stupidity, misjudgment and commecial and personal interests.

The stupidity comes from people who like to amuse themselves by racially abusing people. Truely moronic behaviour but not surprising.

The misjudgment comes from people who think that continuously drawing attention to this abuse will actually help stop it.
In fact, not surprisingly, the opposite is happening.
Anyone who knows anything about internet trolls is aware that they thrive on attention and crave reaction.
They need to be deprived of the oxygen of exposure, not the opposite.

The commercial angle is about news cycles and selling advertising. Sky and others use this abuse to fill their daily news and appear to be 'right on' as a bonus.
The personal interest comes from people who run and are employed anti racist organisations who have to justify their jobs by making disproportionate responses to a problem created by a very tiny minority.
It's also about the wider issue of minorities trying to increase their power in society.

I'm sure that most of this abuse is from juvenile idiots, but if resentment toward minorities has genuinely increased, it is because the majority have grown tired of hearing about race and immigration issues in general and the constant decrying of White people.


Edited by Hrolf The Ganger (21 Aug 2019 5.30pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante Yesterday 5.47pm Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

SSN reaches a new level of obsession with racism this week.

On this topic we have stupidity, misjudgment and commecial and personal interests.

The stupidity comes from people who like to amuse themselves by racially abusing people. Truely moronic behaviour but not surprising.

The misjudgment comes from people who think that continuously drawing attention to this abuse will actually help stop it.
In fact, not surprisingly, the opposite is happening.
Anyone who knows anything about internet trolls is aware that they thrive on attention and crave reaction.
They need to be deprived of the oxygen of exposure, not the opposite.

The commercial angle is about news cycles and selling advertising. Sky and others use this abuse to fill their daily news and appear to be 'right on' as a bonus.
The personal interest comes from people who run and are employed anti racist organisations who have to justify their jobs by making disproportionate responses to a problem created by a very tiny minority.
It's also about the wider issue of minorities trying to increase their power in society.

I'm sure that most of this abuse is from juvenile idiots, but if resentment toward minorities has genuinely increased, it is because the majority have grown tired of hearing about race and immigration issues in general and the constant decrying of White people.


Edited by Hrolf The Ganger (21 Aug 2019 5.30pm)

Not just Sky, the beeb are all over this now due to Pogba missing a pen v Wolves. NO mention of what happened to other Black players in the last 3 weeks, who have had exactly the same online abuse.

It seems that, if it aint Manure, it aint worth reporting, hmm, wonder why?

[Link]

Sorry, forgot link.

Edited by eagleman13 (21 Aug 2019 5.49pm)

 


Is joining the 'Grumpy Old Gits' Club

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EverybodyDannsNow's Profile EverybodyDannsNow Flag SE19 Today 9.25am Send a Private Message to EverybodyDannsNow Add EverybodyDannsNow as a friend

Originally posted by eagleman13

Not just Sky, the beeb are all over this now due to Pogba missing a pen v Wolves. NO mention of what happened to other Black players in the last 3 weeks, who have had exactly the same online abuse.

It seems that, if it aint Manure, it aint worth reporting, hmm, wonder why?

[Link]

Sorry, forgot link.

Edited by eagleman13 (21 Aug 2019 5.49pm)

You mean the more famous people get more coverage!? Well I for one am stunned.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 19 of 19 First< 15 16 17 18 19

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > SKY Sports' obsession with racism.