You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > IS Schoolgirl wants to come home
August 6 2020 2.16pm

IS Schoolgirl wants to come home

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 52 of 60 < 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 >

 

View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 16 Jul 20 2.20pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by kenners46

Is stoning still allowed in East london ?

It is in Saudi Arabia, send her there, if the right don"t bring her home first with a nice flat and a lovely bit of compo !

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 16 Jul 20 2.22pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

It is in Saudi Arabia, send her there, if the right don"t bring her home first with a nice flat and a lovely bit of compo !

Chuck in the book deal and film rights and she will qualify to be a CON party donor ! Its in the name folks, CON !

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cucking Funt's Profile Cucking Funt Flag The Slimy Thoroughfare 16 Jul 20 2.23pm Send a Private Message to Cucking Funt Add Cucking Funt as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

Hope she gets back.

She was just a minor who made the wrong choice.

People talking s***e about lefties etc. where is your humanity.

She's still not going to sh@g you.

 


Wife beating may be socially acceptable in Sheffield, but it is a different matter in Cheltenham

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 16 Jul 20 2.39pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

But the Government donít want her back, itís the Court of Appeal. Ffs this Government revoked her Citizenship, what more could they do? CoA strike again, perhaps as soon as she lands they should arrest her pending appeal, she will never leave, so b life sentence for treason and engaging in terrorist activities?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 16 Jul 20 2.41pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

Hope she gets back.

She was just a minor who made the wrong choice.

People talking s***e about lefties etc. where is your humanity.

I actually think that there is a strong arguement made for the fact that she was under 18 when she left the country to KNOWINGLY join up with a regime like IS that she should be allowed, after being suitably checked out, to return to the UK and start a new life. We have 18 as an age of majority and that has to mean something in this case.

But this notion about 'humanity' is ludicrous. This was a bright kid. From a solid family background. Apparently an 'A' grade student all the way. She made a concious decision to go and join up with IS knowing full well what they represented. Lets not underestimate that.

She should be allowed back to the UK based on a point of law. If she had been a day over 18 then I would have zero issue with the nation washing their hands of her.

We live in a country in which a 12 year old boy can be arrested for writing nasty words on the internet. Do you think this girl should be let off scott-free?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 16 Jul 20 2.42pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

It is in Saudi Arabia, send her there, if the right don"t bring her home first with a nice flat and a lovely bit of compo !

It will be the left who are supporting her, the Government could do no more than they have. If thyrrused her benefits etc who would be shouting loudest the right or left? Doesnít take mastermind to work it out

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 16 Jul 20 2.44pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

I actually think that there is a strong arguement made for the fact that she was under 18 when she left the country to KNOWINGLY join up with a regime like IS that she should be allowed, after being suitably checked out, to return to the UK and start a new life. We have 18 as an age of majority and that has to mean something in this case.

But this notion about 'humanity' is ludicrous. This was a bright kid. From a solid family background. Apparently an 'A' grade student all the way. She made a concious decision to go and join up with IS knowing full well what they represented. Lets not underestimate that.

She should be allowed back to the UK based on a point of law. If she had been a day over 18 then I would have zero issue with the nation washing their hands of her.

We live in a country in which a 12 year old boy can be arrested for writing nasty words on the internet. Do you think this girl should be let off scott-free?

If she is free to roam the streets she will not be able to s**t without the Security Services knowing

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Online Flag 16 Jul 20 2.50pm Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

Hope she gets back.

She was just a minor who made the wrong choice.

People talking s***e about lefties etc. where is your humanity.

Lefties are suppose to respect that other people have diffrent opinions!!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 16 Jul 20 2.54pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

We definitely need to spend multi millions monitoring her for the next 60 years. She made a mistake, slipped over and ended up on a plane thousand miles away, reproducing babies for ISIS while her counterparts were going out beheading people at will. It was an easy mistake to make. Could happen to anyone at any moment.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 16 Jul 20 2.59pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

If she is free to roam the streets she will not be able to s**t without the Security Services knowing

She needs to taken first of all to a British Military base outside of the UK (Cyprus would be my choice) then questioned and assessed as to the threat she poses. Then, when a professional is willing to stake their own liberty on her posing no threat, returned to the UK, ankle tag for life and then told to just vanish of the public radar.

I have nothing but contempt for her and that which she went off to support but she was techinically a child when she left and as such, I believe the UK still has a duty of care towards her.

But I also have ZERO faith in our wider judiciary now, especially after the stunts they pulled to try and scupper Brexit, and as such yearn for the day when the entire rotten edifice is smashed.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 16 Jul 20 3.16pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

It will be the left who are supporting her, the Government could do no more than they have. If thyrrused her benefits etc who would be shouting loudest the right or left? Doesnít take mastermind to work it out

The CONS have been in power for 10 years spider, they should have sorted out the loopholes by now, Pritti should stop slipping away to do shady deals with the Israelis and sort out her front garden first- 10 years, surely we cant keep blaming everybody else for the rights mess all the time! The CONS have to take control, stop passing the buck and keep us safe! Simples,,,,,

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 16 Jul 20 3.20pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

If she is free to roam the streets she will not be able to s**t without the Security Services knowing

Until she s...s, without the security services knowing, then they will apologise, blame somebody else, and move on, happens a lot these days!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 52 of 60 < 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > IS Schoolgirl wants to come home