You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > IS Schoolgirl wants to come home
August 10 2020 9.19am

IS Schoolgirl wants to come home

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 51 of 60 < 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 >

 

View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 16 Jul 20 12.14pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

And she's back I expect the lefties will be throwing her a ticker tape parade.

Once she really is back she's never leaving, a lifetime of benefits await.

If I was the government they may as well give up now and save the taxpayer lawyers fees they are going to lose anyway.

As for the Court of Appeal I take it they have never heard of Zoom.

[Link]


 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Online Flag 16 Jul 20 12.47pm Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

Petition up and running already to get rid of her.
[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View jeeagles's Profile jeeagles Flag 16 Jul 20 12.58pm Send a Private Message to jeeagles Add jeeagles as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

And she's back I expect the lefties will be throwing her a ticker tape parade.

Once she really is back she's never leaving, a lifetime of benefits await.

If I was the government they may as well give up now and save the taxpayer lawyers fees they are going to lose anyway.

As for the Court of Appeal I take it they have never heard of Zoom.

[Link]


Most likely a waste of money, but the rule of law has to be followed above all else. Look at all the problems internment without trial brought.

Would imagine this will get thrown out at the Supreme Court when it gets there. Categorically closing up all loose ends will shut the left up.

But the people representing her really need to take a good look at themselves.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Online Flag 16 Jul 20 1.10pm Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

Democracy is the rule of law in this country.
We voted in a party that wants her out. End of!!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 16 Jul 20 1.23pm Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

Hope she gets back.

She was just a minor who made the wrong choice.

People talking s***e about lefties etc. where is your humanity.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 16 Jul 20 1.27pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

Hope she gets back.

She was just a minor who made the wrong choice.

People talking s***e about lefties etc. where is your humanity.

Where was hers.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View kenners46's Profile kenners46 Flag sydenham village 16 Jul 20 1.50pm Send a Private Message to kenners46 Add kenners46 as a friend

Is stoning still allowed in East london ?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View jeeagles's Profile jeeagles Flag 16 Jul 20 1.53pm Send a Private Message to jeeagles Add jeeagles as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

Democracy is the rule of law in this country.
We voted in a party that wants her out. End of!!

Law is the rule of law.

Our democracy was developed 805 years ago to stop the overreach of power.

We only get to vote on who represents us in the lower House of Parliament. Our democatically elected politician's don't even have the right to pass law.

Javid's decision was groundbreaking, and it's probably right that it's challenged. Just a shame it's being challenged by someone who has no respect for law and order.

She won't get back in the country. At best, a hearing by videolink from the UK embassey in Syria.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 16 Jul 20 1.55pm Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

Originally posted by jeeagles

Law is the rule of law.

Our democracy was developed 805 years ago to stop the overreach of power.

We only get to vote on who represents us in the lower House of Parliament. Our democatically elected politician's don't even have the right to pass law.

Javid's decision was groundbreaking, and it's probably right that it's challenged. Just a shame it's being challenged by someone who has no respect for law and order.

She won't get back in the country. At best, a hearing by videolink from the UK embassey in Syria.

The Court of Appeal has ruled she was 'denied a fair hearing'.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View the silurian's Profile the silurian Flag The garden of England.(not really) 16 Jul 20 1.57pm Send a Private Message to the silurian Add the silurian as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

Hope she gets back.

She was just a minor who made the wrong choice.

People talking s***e about lefties etc. where is your humanity.

same place hers is......nowhere!!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View georgenorman's Profile georgenorman Flag 16 Jul 20 2.15pm Send a Private Message to georgenorman Add georgenorman as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

Hope she gets back.

She was just a minor who made the wrong choice.

People talking s***e about lefties etc. where is your humanity.

Would you say the same about a minor who joined the Ku Klux Klan?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag croydon 16 Jul 20 2.16pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

And she's back I expect the lefties will be throwing her a ticker tape parade.

Once she really is back she's never leaving, a lifetime of benefits await.

If I was the government they may as well give up now and save the taxpayer lawyers fees they are going to lose anyway.

As for the Court of Appeal I take it they have never heard of Zoom.

[Link]

The right have let us all down again, talking tough, then letting this snail slither back in on benefits and a nice council flat, trust the right to talk the talk but not walk the walk, oh pritti, pritti, what on earth are you doing about it? The clues in the name folks, CON, the right taking the knee, bending over, for this rabble!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 51 of 60 < 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > IS Schoolgirl wants to come home