You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > London has Fallen ?
December 7 2019 9.37pm

London has Fallen ?

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 10 of 18 < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >

 

View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 15 Apr 19 7.20pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by YT

He's not feckin' Superman!

With those ears though....he's definitely some kind of Batman.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EverybodyDannsNow's Profile EverybodyDannsNow Flag SE19 16 Apr 19 5.02pm Send a Private Message to EverybodyDannsNow Add EverybodyDannsNow as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

Is this in his constituency of Bromsgrove in Worcestershire or in London where 30 something liberal elites leave for the white suburbs so their children donít have to experience the negatives of the ideology?

Has anyone ever so consistently spammed the same thing over and over again on here? My god, get a new line.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 16 Apr 19 6.00pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by EverybodyDannsNow

Has anyone ever so consistently spammed the same thing over and over again on here? My god, get a new line.

Ah, you donít like the truth, but prefer PPís daily vomit of soundbytes and invented rubbish.

My god, get someone else to agree with and befriend instead of PP.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EverybodyDannsNow's Profile EverybodyDannsNow Flag SE19 16 Apr 19 6.11pm Send a Private Message to EverybodyDannsNow Add EverybodyDannsNow as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

Ah, you donít like the truth, but prefer PPís daily vomit of soundbytes and invented rubbish.

My god, get someone else to agree with and befriend instead of PP.

I donít think Iíve ever responded to, or expressed agreement with, any one of PPís posts. Itís extremely telling that your mindset is simply one side or another though.

Edited by EverybodyDannsNow (16 Apr 2019 6.12pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 16 Apr 19 6.16pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by EverybodyDannsNow

I donít think Iíve ever responded to, or expressed agreement with, any one of PPís posts. Itís extremely telling that your mindset is simply one side or another though.

Edited by EverybodyDannsNow (16 Apr 2019 6.12pm)

Telling? You donít know me. Very typical. The are issues around immigration the government, especially labour, have side stepped, and so have the ideologists who prefer to ignore the negatives or move away from them so their special offspring donít have to be around it but others can instead.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EverybodyDannsNow's Profile EverybodyDannsNow Flag SE19 16 Apr 19 6.21pm Send a Private Message to EverybodyDannsNow Add EverybodyDannsNow as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

Telling? You donít know me. Very typical. The are issues around immigration the government, especially labour, have side stepped, and so have the ideologists who prefer to ignore the negatives or move away from them so their special offspring donít have to be around it but others can instead.

You made an assumption that I side with someone because I pointed out you keep repeating yourself. I have made no assumptions at all about you.

It is telling that you made the assumption that you did, yes.

Iím not sure why youíve then started waffling. Iím glad you threw in your go-to point again though; I didnít quite grasp it the 20 other times.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 16 Apr 19 6.27pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by EverybodyDannsNow

You made an assumption that I side with someone because I pointed out you keep repeating yourself. I have made no assumptions at all about you.

It is telling that you made the assumption that you did, yes.

Iím not sure why youíve then started waffling. Iím glad you threw in your go-to point again though; I didnít quite grasp it the 20 other times.

It's a humdinger of a point though.

But I do agree that you have always seemed to be on the more sensible left/centre spectrum when you post.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EverybodyDannsNow's Profile EverybodyDannsNow Flag SE19 16 Apr 19 6.31pm Send a Private Message to EverybodyDannsNow Add EverybodyDannsNow as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

It's a humdinger of a point though.

But I do agree that you have always seemed to be on the more sensible left/centre spectrum when you post.

I dont particularly agree - I think predominantly people leave London for the suburbs for financial reasons. Itís impossible to prove obviously, as is your preferred theory, but thatís based on my own experiences. .

I currently rent in Lewisham, but will likely end up buying further out - immigration would have nothing to do with that decision, itís just simply a case of what I can get for my money.

And yes Iím aware of the impact of immigration on housing prices before someone jumps on that, but I view that as separate to Rudiís post.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 16 Apr 19 6.36pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by EverybodyDannsNow

I dont particularly agree - I think predominantly people leave London for the suburbs for financial reasons. Itís impossible to prove obviously, as is your preferred theory, but thatís based on my own experiences. .

I currently rent in Lewisham, but will likely end up buying further out - immigration would have nothing to do with that decision, itís just simply a case of what I can get for my money.

And yes Iím aware of the impact of immigration on housing prices before someone jumps on that, but I view that as separate to Rudiís post.

This would be a good post if it wasnít for the point that ethnic minorities with a lot of equity in property arenít moving out of areas of same ethnic mix but stay where they are.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EverybodyDannsNow's Profile EverybodyDannsNow Flag SE19 16 Apr 19 6.45pm Send a Private Message to EverybodyDannsNow Add EverybodyDannsNow as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

This would be a good post if it wasnít for the point that ethnic minorities with a lot of equity in property arenít moving out of areas of same ethnic mix but stay where they are.

I would suggest that the ethnic minorities whoís supposedly undesirable culture you allude to are not the ones buying up London properties.

There are tons of factors people consider when deciding where to live - I donít see it as at all logical to say that because you have a correlation, it must be because of this one factor.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 16 Apr 19 7.23pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by EverybodyDannsNow

I dont particularly agree - I think predominantly people leave London for the suburbs for financial reasons. Itís impossible to prove obviously, as is your preferred theory, but thatís based on my own experiences. .

I currently rent in Lewisham, but will likely end up buying further out - immigration would have nothing to do with that decision, itís just simply a case of what I can get for my money.

And yes Iím aware of the impact of immigration on housing prices before someone jumps on that, but I view that as separate to Rudiís post.

The work on this has already been done....though of course you don't know about it because it isn't shouted from the rooftops.

But essentially in the study I remember from a few years back they didn't just look at white flight from London. They also looked at where non whites who moved out from London went also.

Guess what they found. Birds of a feather Danns....when they have the choice, they majority flock together.....white, black anything in the sack.

Where I'd agree to a point is that in most cases there is rarely one reason to move. There can be multiple....I'd also agree that people who do well financially like to move up into nicer areas....and those are often rather homogeneous but statistics on large number sets don't lie.

Obviously the 'not all' hashtag applies to everything but when the research involves such large numbers I think an argument that ignores that race is an obvious major component is just not factoring in reality.

Edited by Stirlingsays (16 Apr 2019 7.45pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 24 Apr 19 10.02am Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

people who do well financially like to move up into nicer areas..

Edited by Stirlingsays (16 Apr 2019 7.45pm)

I'd rather a shed in Tonbridge wells to a mansion in Maidstone

 


from the Etihad, Emirates, Molyneux, London Stadium, turf moor & Anfield to Old Trafford.....Raptors on the Road

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 10 of 18 < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > London has Fallen ?