You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Simon Jordan on Question Time tonight.
August 20 2019 6.03am

Simon Jordan on Question Time tonight.

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

 

View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 23 May 19 6.01pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by orpingtoneagle

Struggle to see why he is even on. What does he actually do these days aside from harp on about the past, stick his nose in as a rent a gobs##te or tell the world how hard done by he was.

Exactly, as a certain Manager said of an other he is an expert in failure.

Anyway what's next from the BBC "The History of Art with Vinnie Jones?" "Dennis Wise explains Quantum Mechanics?", "The Thoughts of David Beckham?"

Poor showing from the Beeb why not get some of their reality TV stars on at least they are under contract?

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View .TUX.'s Profile .TUX. Flag 23 May 19 8.27pm Send a Private Message to .TUX. Add .TUX. as a friend

I sat next to him at school (Purley Boys).
He wasn't liked that much back in the day tbh but i do agree with a lot of what he says regarding 'the game'.

That said, i'll not be watching.


 


Buy Litecoin.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View scuffy's Profile scuffy Flag orpington 23 May 19 8.39pm Send a Private Message to scuffy Add scuffy as a friend

Failed football club chairman picked by BBC to inform the British public about Brexit in flagship weekly political debate. Says it all. No wonder there's so much misinformation out there.

Originally posted by Badger11

Exactly, as a certain Manager said of an other he is an expert in failure.

Anyway what's next from the BBC "The History of Art with Vinnie Jones?" "Dennis Wise explains Quantum Mechanics?", "The Thoughts of David Beckham?"

Poor showing from the Beeb why not get some of their reality TV stars on at least they are under contract?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 23 May 19 9.15pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by Bexley Eagle

I do hope someone asks him how it was like to find out your "girlfriend" was in fact a high class hooker and cokehead.

I think he knew.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 23 May 19 9.18pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by .TUX.

I sat next to him at school (Purley Boys).
He wasn't liked that much back in the day tbh but i do agree with a lot of what he says regarding 'the game'.

That said, i'll not be watching.


Did he have a step haircut with the lower bit shaved and the higher bit kind of curtains style?

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 23 May 19 9.21pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

The first time I warmed to him was when I caught a few of the times Matthew Wright had him n channel 5. If I never knew of him before I would’ve thought he’d be a good mate or person to know, apart from the watch, while he had it. He would be great for a night out though. Boooom.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Joseph Paxton's Profile Joseph Paxton Flag Lancing 23 May 19 10.14pm Send a Private Message to Joseph Paxton Add Joseph Paxton as a friend

He's fairly incisive and brimming with pungent opinion and that's why he gets booked. He's not afraid to point out that in the world'd most lucrative sporting league, more often than not, the Emperor has no clothes.

On failure and his own stumbles in the football world...Perhaps more diplomacy and wisdom of the realpolitik would have served him well but he has lost a lot of money and is seemingly, sanguine about it - he never liked the FA and that is telling of the organisational structure of the game.

On failure:

“Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.” - Robert T. Kiyosaki

I shall make sure our household is tuning in.

 


Be where you are; otherwise you will miss your life.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 23 May 19 10.26pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Originally posted by Joseph Paxton

He's fairly incisive and brimming with pungent opinion and that's why he gets booked. He's not afraid to point out that in the world'd most lucrative sporting league, more often than not, the Emperor has no clothes.

On failure and his own stumbles in the football world...Perhaps more diplomacy and wisdom of the realpolitik would have served him well but he has lost a lot of money and is seemingly, sanguine about it - he never liked the FA and that is telling of the organisational structure of the game.

On failure:

“Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.” - Robert T. Kiyosaki

I shall make sure our household is tuning in.

That's true in my opinion & that's why I love the USA you don't always roll a six, but you can certainly give it another go.
It reminds of the story of two Brits driving past a big mansion & one saying to the other. 'Do you know what? I'm going to rob that place one of these days' Whereas two Americans drive by & one says to the other 'Do you know what I'm going to buy that place one of these days'
Not saying It's all like that, but It's better to have tried & failed than never to have tried at all.

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Sansbup's Profile Sansbup Flag Normandy 23 May 19 11.43pm Send a Private Message to Sansbup Add Sansbup as a friend

Originally posted by Sansbup

Will he be embarrassing? What are the chances....

I actually agreed with pretty much every word he said. Blimey, he's grown up and calmed down and I thought he was pretty impressive.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View the.universal's Profile the.universal 23 May 19 11.48pm Send a Private Message to the.universal Add the.universal as a friend

Originally posted by Jimenez

That's true in my opinion & that's why I love the USA you don't always roll a six, but you can certainly give it another go.
It reminds of the story of two Brits driving past a big mansion & one saying to the other. 'Do you know what? I'm going to rob that place one of these days' Whereas two Americans drive by & one says to the other 'Do you know what I'm going to buy that place one of these days'
Not saying It's all like that, but It's better to have tried & failed than never to have tried at all.

For me, the whole American dream thing is vastly overplayed. It’s a big myth that helps to mask the fact America is one of the most unequal countries in the world.

Give me free universal access to healthcare over some bulls*** story of hope any day of the week.

 


Vive le Roy!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 23 May 19 11.51pm Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by Sansbup

I actually agreed with pretty much every word he said. Blimey, he's grown up and calmed down and I thought he was pretty impressive.

I echo these sentiments.

He exuded the persona of a savant and was an erudite luminary rather than a blowhard which perhaps some expected.Jolly well done Simon.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
ChrisGC Flag Wantage 24 May 19 12.31am

Not having it.

He loves Palace and threw money at us to try and make us a success. He backed every manager in the market and still stands by us.

People spunk themselves silly over SP, the PR man. Jordan wears his heart on his sleeve and is "one of our own". Moreso than a recently departing captain who garnered several pages of sycophancy on here when in reality he scored a hatrick against us for Millwall (kissed the badge) and disgraced us with his off the field antics. Jordan did more for us then either of the former.
A bit of decorum, please.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Simon Jordan on Question Time tonight.