You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Simon Jordan on Question Time tonight.
August 20 2019 6.04am

Simon Jordan on Question Time tonight.

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 6 of 8 < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

 

View eritheagle's Profile eritheagle Flag Erith 24 May 19 11.57pm Send a Private Message to eritheagle Add eritheagle as a friend

Originally posted by Painter

May I correct you about Goldberg, he is certainly not an idiot. He has plenty of business acumen, but was eaten up by football sharks in his desire to succeed in football, which is not like normal business world.

After the Palace disaster he made a fortune again through cable TV, getting men to pay money to watch young women in various states of undress on a sofa.

He’s also doing a good job running my local club Welling United who got to the National League play off final. His son is a good player up front for them.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 25 May 19 12.04am Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

Perhaps this could be laid at the door of Miatta Fahnbulleh who made a speech every time she was asked to speak, reading from the Jeremy Corbyn book entitled 'Britain, the Third world country'.

Simon Jordan was extremely articulate and well-informed and a bracing gust of fresh air on the panel.He was certainly not a saloon bar loudmouth or a lexiphanic blowhard perhaps many had expected.

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rachid Rachid Rachid's Profile Rachid Rachid Rachid Flag 25 May 19 1.02am Send a Private Message to Rachid Rachid Rachid Add Rachid Rachid Rachid as a friend

Couldn’t bring myself to watch it but think he’s very well suited to modern day politics.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ex hibitionist's Profile ex hibitionist Flag Hastings 25 May 19 2.01am Send a Private Message to ex hibitionist Add ex hibitionist as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

On occasions garrulous types are accused of perissology but last night, Simon Jordan was perspicacious and his voice was an authoritative trumpet.I suspect many had expected a lexiphonic performance but alas he was a pillar of linguistic rectitude.

indiutiabably

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Online Flag 25 May 19 6.12am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by ex hibitionist


indiutiabably

Or even indubitably

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View The Dolphin's Profile The Dolphin Flag 25 May 19 8.06am Send a Private Message to The Dolphin Add The Dolphin as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

Perhaps this could be laid at the door of Miatta Fahnbulleh who made a speech every time she was asked to speak, reading from the Jeremy Corbyn book entitled 'Britain, the Third world country'.

Simon Jordan was extremely articulate and well-informed and a bracing gust of fresh air on the panel.He was certainly not a saloon bar loudmouth or a lexiphanic blowhard perhaps many had expected.

That Woman was a nightmare - Britain is a third world country according to her - maybe she should go and live in one and give us all a break!
She stopped me watching the whole programme because my TV was in danger of being broken she annoyed me so much - and also the Labour MP who ignored everything which pointed out that Labour are as crap as the Tories and they are split just as much - she just spewed bile against the Tories - broken record!
SJ came across really well and was good to listen to.
His mistakes at Palace were many including giving his Brother free reign - he caused major issues behind the scenes!
But - he did and still does care about CPFC
Had Charlton not equalised all those years ago things might have been very different today!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YT's Profile YT Flag Oxford 25 May 19 8.16am Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

Originally posted by Painter

May I correct you about Goldberg, he is certainly not an idiot. He has plenty of business acumen, but was eaten up by football sharks in his desire to succeed in football, which is not like normal business world.

After the Palace disaster he made a fortune again through cable TV, getting men to pay money to watch young women in various states of undress on a sofa.

Link?

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Online Flag 25 May 19 9.31am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by YT


Link?

No. It's not good for you at your age

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Online Flag 25 May 19 9.34am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by The Dolphin

That Woman was a nightmare - Britain is a third world country according to her - maybe she should go and live in one and give us all a break!

The cheeky cow actually emigrated to the UK from a third world country. She may as well naff off back to it if that's how she feels

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YT's Profile YT Flag Oxford 25 May 19 9.57am Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

No. It's not good for you at your age

Fair comment.

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YT's Profile YT Flag Oxford 25 May 19 10.01am Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

On occasions garrulous types are accused of perissology but last night, Simon Jordan was perspicacious and his voice was an authoritative trumpet.I suspect many had expected a lexiphonic performance but alas he was a pillar of linguistic rectitude.

With such a command over the lexicon, I think I've finally identified who Willo is

[Link]

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View palace72's Profile palace72 Flag coulsdon 25 May 19 10.54am Send a Private Message to palace72 Add palace72 as a friend

Camilla Cavendish,Would ?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 6 of 8 < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Simon Jordan on Question Time tonight.