You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > What if Allardyce hadn't left?
August 20 2019 11.30pm

What if Allardyce hadn't left?

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View Dman Palace's Profile Dman Palace Flag Montenegro 🇲🇪 11 Jun 19 2.49pm Send a Private Message to Dman Palace Add Dman Palace as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

You haven't a shred of evidence that anything you've said is true


No one in this entire thread has any evidence, I believe it's opinions that are being stated..

Edited by Dman Palace (11 Jun 2019 2.50pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 11 Jun 19 3.36pm Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Dman Palace


No one in this entire thread has any evidence, I believe it's opinions that are being stated..

And most posters make it fairly obvious that they are expressing opinions by the way they phrase their posts whereas Eaglecoops phrased his post as if it were confirmed facts and not a rather biased opinion that was probably incorrect anyway

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View TomThePalaceFanatic's Profile TomThePalaceFanatic Flag 11 Jun 19 7.28pm Send a Private Message to TomThePalaceFanatic Add TomThePalaceFanatic as a friend

Most overrated manager in our history. Some great results, which Hodgson has equalled or bettered. Some absolutely shocking results and performances. Don't want him anywhere near the club.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eaglecoops's Profile Eaglecoops Flag CR3 12 Jun 19 7.04am Send a Private Message to Eaglecoops Add Eaglecoops as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

And most posters make it fairly obvious that they are expressing opinions by the way they phrase their posts whereas Eaglecoops phrased his post as if it were confirmed facts and not a rather biased opinion that was probably incorrect anyway

ME you do spout some tosh at times. There is not a shred of evidence within my post to say it it was anything other than my opinion.

So, do you complain to all the national newspapers after they write complete garbage like AWB wants to leave Palace or Zaha is unhappy at Palace even though there is not a jot of truth in what is said? No I didnít think so. You just accept it as opinion even if you think it is completely wrong.

I donít really give a damn if you agree with my opinion but when it comes to big fat Sam, what I have written is what it is.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 12 Jun 19 7.56am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Eaglecoops


do you complain to all the national newspapers after they write complete garbage like AWB wants to leave Palace or Zaha is unhappy at Palace even though there is not a jot of truth in what is said? No I didnít think so.

I don't read the transfer speculation in the media but unfortunately I have to read the posts on here, even the defamatory garbage

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Online Flag Caterham 12 Jun 19 9.28am Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by Painter

Did Allardyce lie about why he wanted to leave or not, itís quite simple without made up theories.

Who cares? Did he stitch us up in any way whatsoever? No.

Has the budget since been minuscule? Yes.

Have you ever lied about leaving a job for career progression when it was really more cash or an easier job? Youíre a painter so self employed probably and either donít have an employer or me be agency all the time.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View est1905's Profile est1905 Flag 15 Jun 19 5.23pm Send a Private Message to est1905 Add est1905 as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

Who cares? Did he stitch us up in any way whatsoever? No.

Has the budget since been minuscule? Yes.

Have you ever lied about leaving a job for career progression when it was really more cash or an easier job? Youíre a painter so self employed probably and either donít have an employer or me be agency all the time.

I would say the budget on incoming players has been miniscule since Allardyce left simply because he spent more than we could afford to get out of trouble and up the table. The club have had to cut cloth accordingly ever since.
Saying that, if we could just get our wage bill under more control we could probably now push on with a quality signing or two. The last few meagre windows must surely mean now that the books are balanced.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Painter's Profile Painter Flag Croydon 15 Jun 19 6.18pm Send a Private Message to Painter Add Painter as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

Who cares? Did he stitch us up in any way whatsoever? No.

Has the budget since been minuscule? Yes.

Have you ever lied about leaving a job for career progression when it was really more cash or an easier job? Youíre a painter so self employed probably and either donít have an employer or me be agency all the time.

If he didn't lie about why he was leaving, then Everton wouldn't have paid us compensation as he was under contract to us. The budget has been minuscule as he overspent the budget. Roy has done a far better job, with hardly any money.
Why do you assume my name signifies my employment, I don't assume your a washed up ex footballer? He was your favourite player for some bizarre reason.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 15 Jun 19 7.34pm Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Painter

The budget has been minuscule as he overspent the budget. Roy has done a far better job, with hardly any money.

The three players that Sam bought still form part of our team with one of them being the captain and highest scorer last season.

In contrast the players bought or loaned under Roy's watch have included many of poor quality which have been a waste of money.

We must have wasted £12m or £13m on Sorloth and Jach neither of whom are good enough to play for us

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Online Flag Caterham 15 Jun 19 7.46pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by Painter

If he didn't lie about why he was leaving, then Everton wouldn't have paid us compensation as he was under contract to us. The budget has been minuscule as he overspent the budget. Roy has done a far better job, with hardly any money.
Why do you assume my name signifies my employment, I don't assume your a washed up ex footballer? He was your favourite player for some bizarre reason.

I said who cares if he did lie. He left amicably and didnít stitch us up with ageing one trick pony players or cloggers.

Rudi Hedman was a cult hero whose ĎRudií chant could be heard a long distance from the Arfur enclosure.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Online Flag Caterham 15 Jun 19 8.01pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by est1905

I would say the budget on incoming players has been miniscule since Allardyce left simply because he spent more than we could afford to get out of trouble and up the table. The club have had to cut cloth accordingly ever since.
Saying that, if we could just get our wage bill under more control we could probably now push on with a quality signing or two. The last few meagre windows must surely mean now that the books are balanced.

The books are certainly not balanced and without selling anyone youíre looking at not much more spent than we did on kouyate.

If you look at the sam signings, first of all they had to cost because it was January and our obvious needs to anyone with 2 working eyes watching us ship 5 goals in games. They also included 2 proven Prem left backs. If we bl00dy had a proper backup to Souare then we may not have needed both in January, but then again Pardew mightíve survived and caused more long term damage. We blatantly needed a CB and because our scouting is p1ss poor we loaned in Sakho and then Parish bought him when FDB was stealing a living. Luka, as midlands says, ended up being our captain and I even heard Freedman had said that def mid was our weakest link after a live game loss, whereas we were obsessing about no left back.

Parish knew we were in trouble. The document sam wrote that he and the US 2 saw was obviously taken rightly seriously.

Roy did a tremendous job because I thought weíd run out of time. But it should also be pointed out that he didnít have fewer players than sam had. Roy had RLC, but he had no striker after Benteke got injured at Man City. That in itself was verging on miraculous to deal with. With cabaye and RLC we grew into an immense force. Sadly now weíre a bit timid until teams wind down for their summer holidays.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View silvertop's Profile silvertop Flag bristol 15 Jun 19 8.20pm Send a Private Message to silvertop Add silvertop as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

The three players that Sam bought still form part of our team with one of them being the captain and highest scorer last season.

In contrast the players bought or loaned under Roy's watch have included many of poor quality which have been a waste of money.

We must have wasted £12m or £13m on Sorloth and Jach neither of whom are good enough to play for us

Please provide evidence to support the suggestion that allardyce has anything to do with those players.

Due diligence and informal discussions take months answer I bet they predated fatty

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > What if Allardyce hadn't left?