You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Singing Section
December 5 2019 10.06pm

Singing Section

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 24 of 29 < 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 >

This forum is sponsored by

Football Index

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!

 

View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 26 Oct 19 7.02pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by est1905

I guess so seeing as many of the HF are teenagers.
Your argument is pathetic, The stuff of middle school

Crikey, they are very hairy teenagers

Even many of the blokes

As you know, I stand right in the middle of them. Canít say it smells like teen spirit

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View daven's Profile daven Flag 26 Oct 19 7.15pm Send a Private Message to daven Add daven as a friend

Originally posted by est1905

Or maybe many of the originals grew up, started families, moved on to other things and new teenagers have come through and taken their place?
Its such an outrageous thought eh? I mean, could that even be possible? I guess so seeing as many of the HF are teenagers.
Your argument is pathetic, The stuff of middle school

You really should get out more, it was meant as a light hearted comment.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 27 Oct 19 1.21am Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by daven

You really should get out more, it was meant as a light hearted comment.

So not in fact originally pre-school children?

Shame, I so enjoyed the image

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Dean_CPFC's Profile Dean_CPFC Flag South london 28 Oct 19 3.28pm Send a Private Message to Dean_CPFC Add Dean_CPFC as a friend

Originally posted by est1905

Or maybe many of the originals grew up, started families, moved on to other things and new teenagers have come through and taken their place?
Its such an outrageous thought eh? I mean, could that even be possible? I guess so seeing as many of the HF are teenagers.
Your argument is pathetic, The stuff of middle school

LOL you'd only need to go to games to see that's not true.


Edited by Dean_CPFC (28 Oct 2019 3.29pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Dean_CPFC's Profile Dean_CPFC Flag South london 28 Oct 19 3.29pm Send a Private Message to Dean_CPFC Add Dean_CPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Dean_CPFC

.


Edited by Dean_CPFC (28 Oct 2019 3.29pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View est1905's Profile est1905 Flag 28 Oct 19 4.49pm Send a Private Message to est1905 Add est1905 as a friend

Originally posted by daven

You really should get out more, it was meant as a light hearted comment.

No it wasn't. Stop now trying to back track.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View est1905's Profile est1905 Flag 28 Oct 19 4.51pm Send a Private Message to est1905 Add est1905 as a friend

Originally posted by Dean_CPFC

LOL you'd only need to go to games to see that's not true.


Edited by Dean_CPFC (28 Oct 2019 3.29pm)

I'm at every game and I actually sit/stand in the same stand and see them up close on a regular basis. Yes some of the (some) are men, many are teenagers.
If you don't accept that you either have eyesight issues or YOU need to go to the games.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Dean_CPFC's Profile Dean_CPFC Flag South london 29 Oct 19 12.10pm Send a Private Message to Dean_CPFC Add Dean_CPFC as a friend

Originally posted by est1905

I'm at every game and I actually sit/stand in the same stand and see them up close on a regular basis. Yes some of the (some) are men, many are teenagers.
If you don't accept that you either have eyesight issues or YOU need to go to the games.

Not true, they're mostly in 20s, 30s, 40s. They have no 'youth' section (u20s) anymore and have a handful of members in the 50s/60s.

Source: a post by one of them on the bbs, that tallies with what I see at games tbh

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View MARKY G's Profile MARKY G Flag HAMSEY GREEN 01 Nov 19 9.34am Send a Private Message to MARKY G Add MARKY G as a friend

Its such a shame the singing section moved.They were so much more effective when they were in block A. I attended the Man city game and the noise generated from the corner of the arthur waite and block A in holmesdale was Brilliant. we couldn't even hear the new singing section or see them until they jump up and down together as too far up the stand and also not much room for the brilliant flags. It got to the point that the guy who conducts the singing section was joining in with the songs we started up.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View topcat's Profile topcat Flag Holmesdale / Surbiton 01 Nov 19 11.10am Send a Private Message to topcat Add topcat as a friend

Originally posted by MARKY G

Its such a shame the singing section moved.They were so much more effective when they were in block A. I attended the Man city game and the noise generated from the corner of the arthur waite and block A in holmesdale was Brilliant. we couldn't even hear the new singing section or see them until they jump up and down together as too far up the stand and also not much room for the brilliant flags. It got to the point that the guy who conducts the singing section was joining in with the songs we started up.

It's good to see that they aren't too precious and will join in songs that others have started. Too right too.

 


It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cardiff eagle's Profile cardiff eagle Flag 03 Nov 19 4.13pm Send a Private Message to cardiff eagle Add cardiff eagle as a friend

Had a fair few games like this now and have to say what a waste of time, energy and money relocating them. Atmosphere is awful and just a constant drone. Pointless

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rainforest's Profile Rainforest Flag London England 03 Nov 19 4.57pm Send a Private Message to Rainforest Add Rainforest as a friend

Have they got nothing to do. It was annoying seeing them throwing things into the pitch.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 24 of 29 < 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Singing Section