You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Greta
December 6 2019 2.09pm

Greta

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 16 of 19 < 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 >

 

View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 28 Sep 19 10.39pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

You donít have to respond to the tedious little man who lives on the internet. Youíll never Ďwiní on here.

Oh, I think I have my own little successes thanks Dan.

It is interesting to look at how so many people lap up stuff like 'every senior Judge is a Remainer' that they are fed by certain elements of the media. Even when everyone knows that two of them are extremely and unashamedly right wing along the lines of the ERG.

It is depressing to see how easy it is for those with money and influence to manipulate people these days though.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 29 Sep 19 12.30am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by DanH


You donít have to respond to the tedious little man who lives on the internet. Youíll never Ďwiní on here.

Well it's difficult to win when your ideas are losers Castro.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 29 Sep 19 12.35am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Oh, I think I have my own little successes thanks Dan.

It is interesting to look at how so many people lap up stuff like 'every senior Judge is a Remainer' that they are fed by certain elements of the media. Even when everyone knows that two of them are extremely and unashamedly right wing along the lines of the ERG.

It is depressing to see how easy it is for those with money and influence to manipulate people these days though.

Hang on here....This forum is one of the few available which has more right wingers on it than beta male losers (all a self inflicted choice by Nick's mob) and yet this is where you choose to post.

If this site depresses you then why be here?.....You're a fan of censorship so join your fellow cucks on the bbs or...well who knows what the other sites are like....but one of them is called 'Comrades' so it's not hard to guess.

Edited by Stirlingsays (29 Sep 2019 12.46am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 29 Sep 19 12.40am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Yes, how dare she pose with a rich person. Tut tut.

Well yeah, she a political 'progressive' so as Elder said in my post it's a contradiction if you follow her commentary. The guy she's posing with was the president of the country with the highest emissions during his presidency......Not now of course because that's China.

Most of the left's ideas are built upon emotion so contradiction and hypocrisy is never that far away.

Imagine my shock.

Originally posted by Mapletree

You have now started seriously clutching at straws, what is it about this girl that gets people like you so up in arms?
Do you want global warming? Will it make you rich? Do you not care about anyone or anything else?

Does she really say being rich is a bad thing then? Or maybe just that it's worth investing the necessary in order to deal with the huge upcoming crisis.

Errr....don't you read replies Maple. I've already answered this directly.

Oh and here's a nugget of reality for yea....Greta whatshername won't be making a blind bit of difference to anything related to the earth's climate.

Still, you carry on with your differently coloured bins mate....You're really achieving stuff.

Baaaaaa.

Edited by Stirlingsays (29 Sep 2019 12.43am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 29 Sep 19 1.25am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

For Maple and Dan....and all the rest of the Greta fans out there.

[Link]

Edited by Stirlingsays (29 Sep 2019 1.27am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Online Flag Chatham 29 Sep 19 7.03am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

For Maple and Dan....and all the rest of the Greta fans out there.

[Link]

Edited by Stirlingsays (29 Sep 2019 1.27am)

How dare you....
Have an opinion based on facts not tax.
Still at least she sailed across the ocean and then allowed her crew to fly to meet up.
Hahaha.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 29 Sep 19 9.13am Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Hang on here....This forum is one of the few available which has more right wingers on it than beta male losers (all a self inflicted choice by Nick's mob) and yet this is where you choose to post.

If this site depresses you then why be here?.....You're a fan of censorship so join your fellow cucks on the bbs or...well who knows what the other sites are like....but one of them is called 'Comrades' so it's not hard to guess.

Edited by Stirlingsays (29 Sep 2019 12.46am)

I note your adoption of Cummings style labels. There is no need for it. Simply divisive. Cucks my arse.

I think Iíll leave you to it for a bit. When you choose to try to see the good points of others and find middle ground - rather than vilify everyone including young girls, maybe then you will be a man my son.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 29 Sep 19 9.14am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

How dare you....
Have an opinion based on facts not tax.
Still at least she sailed across the ocean and then allowed her crew to fly to meet up.
Hahaha.

Yeah....don't you just love the left.

Teenagers who join ISIS.....'they are just children who know not what they do!....She's been groomed'.

Teenagers on climate change......'How could you criticise....she knows what she's talking about...She's not being manipulated you're a conspiracy theorist!'


Edited by Stirlingsays (29 Sep 2019 10.25am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 29 Sep 19 9.17am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

I note your adoption of Cummings style labels. There is no need for it. Simply divisive. Cucks my arse.

I think Iíll leave you to it for a bit. When you choose to try to see the good points of others and find middle ground - rather than vilify everyone including young girls, maybe then you will be a man my son.

You answered nothing because you have no answers.

Oh and what the feck do you know about being a man? You're a bleeding liberal democrat.....Well, you are when you're in the west aren't you.

Edited by Stirlingsays (29 Sep 2019 9.18am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 29 Sep 19 9.34am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

At some point Greta Thunberg needs to be challenged not by insults but by measured debate.

Because she is so young she has gotten away with saying stuff that others would be pulled up on. That doesn't mean she is wrong about climate change but her way is not necessarily the only way.

I still think the best way to explain the implications of what she is saying to her young supporters is to remove their phones, Ipads, game stations and tell them they are walking or cycling to school. They should also be told if they strike on a school day they must lose a day's holiday elsewhere.

Nobody wants to live in a polluted world that is dying but we need serious solutions and we are not going back to the horse and cart.

So young people if you really want change either prepare to sacrifice your gap year travelling the world and your imported coffee and other luxury items or get an education and invent our way out of the problem.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Online Flag Chatham 13 Nov 19 11.34pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

So now heres a dilemma for greta.
Batteries need cobalt.
DRC is where its mined with child labour and pretty Orwellian working conditions.
I'm sure ethics would mean probably avoiding buying from there.
Well the next best place is the bottom of the sea in rocks and boulders.
So now to clean the air we need to wreck the sea.
Mining the sea floor with whopping great hoovers destroying life and centuries old formations.
Maybe climate change experts can square that circle.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 14 Nov 19 12.57pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

I have said in the past that XR and Greta and the likes should focus on more positive solutions rather than disrupting the lives of ordinary people who can't really do anything.

From the BBC this looks really exciting, a technology solution for recycling using invisible barcodes and more importantly backed by 20 global giants.

[Link]

Greta and co should get behind this and start pushing for it to be implemented.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 16 of 19 < 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Greta