You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Sick of Harry & Meghan?
April 10 2021 7.17pm

Sick of Harry & Meghan?

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 29 of 30 < 25 26 27 28 29 30 >

 

View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 17 Mar 21 9.30am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

It is a relief if the younger generation are able to question why we have the monarchy.

Our generation never could.

We just can't get off our knees.

What a load of crap. The left have being keen to tear down institutions forever.

If you remove monarchy, who fills the vacuum?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 17 Mar 21 9.59am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

It is a relief if the younger generation are able to question why we have the monarchy.

Our generation never could.

We just can't get off our knees.

Like you Steeleye I am a republican however I don't agree with your conclusions.

Young people favour Meghan and even William and Kate I don't think they want to abolish the Royal Family just replace the crusties with the younger generation.

I love our queen even though it's wrong to hold a position by right of birth. I just don't detect an anti monarchy groundswell maybe when Charles take over!

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 17 Mar 21 10.19am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Like you Steeleye I am a republican however I don't agree with your conclusions.

Young people favour Meghan and even William and Kate I don't think they want to abolish the Royal Family just replace the crusties with the younger generation.

I love our queen even though it's wrong to hold a position by right of birth. I just don't detect an anti monarchy groundswell maybe when Charles take over!

Agreed

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 17 Mar 21 10.20am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

It is a relief if the younger generation are able to question why we have the monarchy.

Our generation never could.

We just can't get off our knees.

If you can’t get off your knees, maybe blame BLM

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 17 Mar 21 10.22am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

I guess what the Monarchy are finding out here is just how much of a strength diversity really is.

I have little sympathy for them.

 


'I can't stand innuendo. If I see one in a script I whip it out immediately.' (Kenneth Williams)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 17 Mar 21 10.42am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I guess what the Monarchy are finding out here is just how much of a strength diversity really is.

I have little sympathy for them.

I am not a fan of the Royal Family, especially the hangers on, but for MM to try and destroy them over allegedly racism is outrageous. She should be made to explain why she made several statements/allegations that were totally false

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 17 Mar 21 10.43am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I guess what the Monarchy are finding out here is just how much of a strength diversity really is.

I have little sympathy for them.

The first thing I saw when I switched on my TV this morning was David Lammy.

Not a good start to the day.

What a total scumbag he is.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 17 Mar 21 11.00am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

I am not a fan of the Royal Family, especially the hangers on, but for MM to try and destroy them over allegedly racism is outrageous. She should be made to explain why she made several statements/allegations that were totally false

What's the saying, she's speaking, 'her truth'.

I blame Harry more than anyone else.

 


'I can't stand innuendo. If I see one in a script I whip it out immediately.' (Kenneth Williams)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 17 Mar 21 11.03am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

The first thing I saw when I switched on my TV this morning was David Lammy.

Not a good start to the day.

What a total scumbag he is.

Yep, but the Lammys of the world are the future for the country.

The elites aren't exactly subtle about it.

 


'I can't stand innuendo. If I see one in a script I whip it out immediately.' (Kenneth Williams)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 17 Mar 21 11.23am Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

The first thing I saw when I switched on my TV this morning was David Lammy.

Not a good start to the day.

What a total scumbag he is.

Ah, yes. The Harvard educated barrister and MP, member of the Privy Council, Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts and millionaire who is obsessed with others’ privilege.
Quite flattering that he thinks we’re all doing so well.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 17 Mar 21 11.36am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

Ah, yes. The Harvard educated barrister and MP, member of the Privy Council, Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts and millionaire who is obsessed with others’ privilege.
Quite flattering that he thinks we’re all doing so well.

But he obviously knows f all about the real world! Or is intent to bake everything about race. The following from his wiki page:


390035EB-8D4D-45E5-9C40-2AF020474D55.png Attachment: 390035EB-8D4D-45E5-9C40-2AF020474D55.png (140.81Kb)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 17 Mar 21 11.48am Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

But he obviously knows f all about the real world! Or is intent to bake everything about race. The following from his wiki page:


Crass and unnecessary? Irony isn’t his long suit either.
As previously mentioned his appearance on Celebrity Mastermind was a joy for the ages.

Q. What was the married name of the scientists Marie and Pierre who won the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1903 for their research into radiation?
A. Antoinette.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 29 of 30 < 25 26 27 28 29 30 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Sick of Harry & Meghan?