You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > The Election Thread
January 25 2020 2.57pm

The Election Thread

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 69 of 215 < 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 >

 

View Bill E Pilgrim's Profile Bill E Pilgrim Flag New Addington 16 Nov 19 12.00am Send a Private Message to Bill E Pilgrim Add Bill E Pilgrim as a friend

Originally posted by .TUX.

You, along with many, should've been afraid when the time came that one average wage could no longer support one average family.
But you never asked why. And sadly you still won't.

But you really should.

I agree that the fact that one wage used to support a family and now you need two is not a question that is never asked by the media who are meant to (and falsify that place) hold power to account.

It is a very good point that if we had a free media you would expect to be asked.

My post was more limited than that. My post was was in response to someone who was questioning Labour's idea of free broadband as simply a means to power. That's fair enough.

But the person they support IS a known liar who is in truck with Trump and the media to royally screw ordinary people over for big fat profits.

Edited by Bill E Pilgrim (16 Nov 2019 12.05am)

Edited by Bill E Pilgrim (16 Nov 2019 12.06am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View the.universal's Profile the.universal 16 Nov 19 1.24am Send a Private Message to the.universal Add the.universal as a friend

Originally posted by Bill E Pilgrim

I agree that the fact that one wage used to support a family and now you need two is not a question that is never asked by the media who are meant to (and falsify that place) hold power to account.

It is a very good point that if we had a free media you would expect to be asked.

My post was more limited than that. My post was was in response to someone who was questioning Labour's idea of free broadband as simply a means to power. That's fair enough.

But the person they support IS a known liar who is in truck with Trump and the media to royally screw ordinary people over for big fat profits.


Edited by Bill E Pilgrim (16 Nov 2019 12.05am)

Edited by Bill E Pilgrim (16 Nov 2019 12.06am)

We’re all “known liars” my friend. Every last one of us.

 


Vive le Roy!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View HKOwen's Profile HKOwen Flag Hong Kong 16 Nov 19 6.42am Send a Private Message to HKOwen Add HKOwen as a friend

Paging Bill E Pilgrim to answer what
by-election

I am interested but can't find any info one recently

Originally posted by HKOwen

What was the election for and when?

Council seat?

Please show more info

 


Let's see SP and the board trying to line up for a piss in the AW toilets at half time before peddling the new stand. We're the Arthur over here and the facilities are a disgrace

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 16 Nov 19 7.00am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Bill E Pilgrim

I agree that the fact that one wage used to support a family and now you need two is not a question that is never asked by the media who are meant to (and falsify that place) hold power to account.

It is a very good point that if we had a free media you would expect to be asked.

My post was more limited than that. My post was was in response to someone who was questioning Labour's idea of free broadband as simply a means to power. That's fair enough.

But the person they support IS a known liar who is in truck with Trump and the media to royally screw ordinary people over for big fat profits.

Edited by Bill E Pilgrim (16 Nov 2019 12.05am)

Edited by Bill E Pilgrim (16 Nov 2019 12.06am)

The party not the person.
The PM cannot unilaterally change and make laws.
They are the leader only.
Someone has to be.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 16 Nov 19 7.09am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Bill E Pilgrim

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel "£250,000 is chicken feed" Johnson's new (worse) deal has taken working right's protection out of his deal.

The Tories have had 7 secret meetings with drug companies in US about drug prices in NHS. Our are much lower.

So you are still referring to the Prime Minister using his full name in that childish manner that you have.

I have two questions for you. Firstly if the Tories had seven secret meetings with American drug companies how come you know about them> Were you in on the meetings and secondly why do you give your location as New Addington when your IP address pinpoints you at Epsom? Is your real location too Tory for you to stomach?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View chris123's Profile chris123 Flag hove actually 16 Nov 19 7.12am Send a Private Message to chris123 Add chris123 as a friend

Originally posted by HKOwen

Paging Bill E Pilgrim to answer what
by-election

I am interested but can't find any info one recently

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
deleted user Flag 16 Nov 19 7.44am

Originally posted by Bill E Pilgrim

Labour won a bi-election in Westminster this week and took 47% of the vote.

Oh right, but rather this is a poll at the national level, rather than a bi-election poll

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 16 Nov 19 8.06am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Bill E Pilgrim

But the person they support IS a known liar who is in truck with Trump and the media to royally screw ordinary people over for big fat profits.


You have absolutely no proof that your statement about the Prime Minister is anything other than opposition fake news and in any event I would rather have him as PM whatever his faults than a Marxist supporter of terrorists

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View chris123's Profile chris123 Flag hove actually 16 Nov 19 8.12am Send a Private Message to chris123 Add chris123 as a friend

Ward of Aldersgate
Wednesday 13 November 2019

Helen Lesley FENTIMEN was duly elected as Common Councilman for the ward
BAKTH, Shahnan Rajib - Independent - 24 votes
BURLEIGH, Ian Bernard - Independent - 137 votes
CLIFFORD, Paul Martin - Independent - 38 votes
FENTIMEN, Helen Lesley - Labour Party - 260 votes (E)
THOMAS, Heather Irene - Independent - 93 votes
Number of ballot papers rejected

Want of an official mark - 0
Voting for more candidates than the voter was entitled to - 0
Writing or mark by which the voter could be identified - 0
Being unmarked or wholly void for uncertainty - 2
Rejected in part - 0
Summary

Total spoilt votes - 2
Number of ballot papers verified and counted - 554
Turnout - 34.38%

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View glazedallover's Profile glazedallover Flag Allier 16 Nov 19 8.47am Send a Private Message to glazedallover Add glazedallover as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

So you are still referring to the Prime Minister using his full name in that childish manner that you have.

I have two questions for you. Firstly if the Tories had seven secret meetings with American drug companies how come you know about them> Were you in on the meetings and secondly why do you give your location as New Addington when your IP address pinpoints you at Epsom? Is your real location too Tory for you to stomach?

Wasn’t bozsufc IP address showing Epsom, when he was supposed to be in hospital in Sheffield?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 16 Nov 19 9.33am Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

You have absolutely no proof that your statement about the Prime Minister is anything other than opposition fake news and in any event I would rather have him as PM whatever his faults than a Marxist supporter of terrorists

Haha here we go again 'Marxist - terrorists etc.'

Admit it the tories have f****d up the last 10 years and have nothing else to say.....

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 16 Nov 19 9.56am Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

That's a good policy from Labour, on Broadband.

Has been thought out, even if it doesn't come to fruition I can see, as a voter what is to be done and how it is funded, and its necessity.

So raising the bar of the election, if it continues expect labour to progress as in 2017.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 69 of 215 < 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > The Election Thread