You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Whiteness
December 6 2019 2.03pm

Whiteness

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

 

View Jimenez's Profile Jimenez Flag SELHURSTPARKCHESTER,DA BRONX 11 Nov 19 12.40pm Send a Private Message to Jimenez Add Jimenez as a friend

****DanH**** Incoming

 


Pro USA & Israel

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 11 Nov 19 12.48pm Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Jimenez

****DanH**** Incoming

He's busy ticking boxes at the moment

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ex hibitionist's Profile ex hibitionist Flag Hastings 11 Nov 19 1.22pm Send a Private Message to ex hibitionist Add ex hibitionist as a friend

it's just a load of middle class people trying to be street. it's almost as irritating as the Patrick van Arnholt interview on MOTDx. Whites feeling cornered? utter blx. we do need to revise our imperial past - Europe is generally more advanced than us socially cos invasion and collaboration kills excess national pride and shows 'us and them' intolerance in a very unfavourable light. Too many migrant workers putting a downward pressure on wages - that's a different matter, but what is this white identity nonsense? I know the program makers are irritating and try and put innocent people on a guilt trip, but I don't feel my values are under attack. there is overt and covert racism - attempts to tackle the latter have to be done in a more intelligent and grown up way than the patronising tripe this program was peddling

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Flag Croydon 11 Nov 19 1.32pm Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

Who cares? I love being white and don't give a solitary f*** what anybody else, especially a some carrot cruncher 'Grime' (whatever the f*** that is) artist thinks about anything although that is clearly one confused kid. He needs to take a long hard look in the mirror and understand what is looking back at him.

If there is one thing these Progressive t***s have a point about is white fragility. When did we become so precious? f*** what others think about us.

F@cking honky

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 11 Nov 19 1.46pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by ex hibitionist

it's just a load of middle class people trying to be street. it's almost as irritating as the Patrick van Arnholt interview on MOTDx. Whites feeling cornered? utter blx. we do need to revise our imperial past - Europe is generally more advanced than us socially cos invasion and collaboration kills excess national pride and shows 'us and them' intolerance in a very unfavourable light. Too many migrant workers putting a downward pressure on wages - that's a different matter, but what is this white identity nonsense? I know the program makers are irritating and try and put innocent people on a guilt trip, but I don't feel my values are under attack. there is overt and covert racism - attempts to tackle the latter have to be done in a more intelligent and grown up way than the patronising tripe this program was peddling

'Racism' is universal.

The idea that it is a White problem is absurd, insulting and purely designed in this context to gain more favourable conditions for non Whites and help them obtain more power and influence in one of the rare parts of the planet where they are in a minority.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View elgrande's Profile elgrande Flag bedford 11 Nov 19 4.18pm Send a Private Message to elgrande Add elgrande as a friend

You see this sort of thing just pisses me off.

I grew up in west Norwood,I remember the first back family moving to our street.

Lovely people and one of them became my best mate.
We all hung out together.
And when I hear people now say I bet you didn't have any black friends when you were younger I just say you are right I just had mates.


Judge a person by WHO they are not what colour they are.


And I was a skinhead when I was younger...and funnily enough so were they.

 


always a Norwood boy, where ever I live.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 11 Nov 19 4.19pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Does it blanket cover all whiteness? Brilliant and obviously balanced. All crackers look the same to the BBC.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 11 Nov 19 5.47pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Tom-the-eagle

F@cking honky

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 11 Nov 19 6.05pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by ex hibitionist

it's just a load of middle class people trying to be street. it's almost as irritating as the Patrick van Arnholt interview on MOTDx. Whites feeling cornered? utter blx. we do need to revise our imperial past - Europe is generally more advanced than us socially cos invasion and collaboration kills excess national pride and shows 'us and them' intolerance in a very unfavourable light. Too many migrant workers putting a downward pressure on wages - that's a different matter, but what is this white identity nonsense? I know the program makers are irritating and try and put innocent people on a guilt trip, but I don't feel my values are under attack. there is overt and covert racism - attempts to tackle the latter have to be done in a more intelligent and grown up way than the patronising tripe this program was peddling

I'm quite proud of our imperial past.

I mean, of course terrible things happened because that's the nature of it....however the sum result was a flowering of civilization.

Similar to how I feel about the Romans over here.....That Monty Python bit is pretty accurate.

It was an age of feck or be fecked and when you compare the dominant civilisations throughout history Europeans should be proud.

I find the liberalism revisionism of this era quite flawed. The 'guilt' aspect is ridiculous.....I mean this is the extent to what some white liberals do to their children...it's child abuse.

Edited by Stirlingsays (11 Nov 2019 6.10pm)

whiteguilt.JPG Attachment: whiteguilt.JPG (107.07Kb)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 11 Nov 19 6.17pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by elgrande

You see this sort of thing just pisses me off.

I grew up in west Norwood,I remember the first back family moving to our street.

Lovely people and one of them became my best mate.
We all hung out together.
And when I hear people now say I bet you didn't have any black friends when you were younger I just say you are right I just had mates.


Judge a person by WHO they are not what colour they are.


And I was a skinhead when I was younger...and funnily enough so were they.

Not that you can stay permanently in Japan....but just for the point say you could. Well, you'd have to adapt because the culture around you was full on constant Japanese. I think that covers the situation you describe....The success of integration is affected by its necessity.

If there is a ready made community there they are going to stress their identity rather than mold into another one.

That's similar to the British in Spain.....We don't become Spanish, indeed we change the street signs and build chip shops.

Ultimately on large scales it doesn't work.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ex hibitionist's Profile ex hibitionist Flag Hastings 11 Nov 19 6.19pm Send a Private Message to ex hibitionist Add ex hibitionist as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I'm quite proud of our imperial past.

I mean, of course terrible things happened because that's the nature of it....however the sum result was a flowering of civilization.

Similar to how I feel about the Romans over here.....That Monty Python bit is pretty accurate.

It was an age of feck or be fecked and when you compare the dominant civilisations throughout history Europeans should be proud.

I find the liberalism revisionism of this era quite flawed. The 'guilt' aspect is ridiculous.....I mean this is the extent to what some white liberals do to their children...it's child abuse.

Edited by Stirlingsays (11 Nov 2019 6.10pm)

the guilt aspect is ridiculous? 3 million dead in the Bangladesh famine of the 40s and Churchill's comments? we f***ed up the middle east and our meddling in places like Afghanistan (they only got control of their own foreign policy in 1919 - previously we ran it) has come back to bite us on the arse - we had no right to be there, unless of course you believe in the 'white man's burden'.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 11 Nov 19 6.21pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

White guilt is an illness I have never suffered from and never likely to. Oh hang on I am disadvantaged because my ancestors left Ireland due to poverty and the potato famine I must be due compensation, cheque please.

Can we pay in potatoes instead?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Whiteness