You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > French escorting migrants to UK waters
June 5 2020 11.49am

French escorting migrants to UK waters

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 > Last »

 

View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 22 May 20 8.18am Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

This is very concerning.
[Link]
Well done Nigel farage, our press wouldn't have bothered.
[Link]

I can't see the BBC showing this news, shock horror .

We are in the middle if a pandemic with hundreds/ thousands of illegals entering our country and this is not main stream news???

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 22 May 20 8.33am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

This is very concerning.
[Link]
Well done Nigel farage, our press wouldn't have bothered.
[Link]

I can't see the BBC showing this news, shock horror .

We are in the middle if a pandemic with hundreds/ thousands of illegals entering our country and this is not main stream news???

Send them straight back to France.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 22 May 20 9.21am Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Boatloads of men of military age ?

Religious fundamentalists from various third world countries

So much for Gordon Brown's promise of "balanced migration"

We are turning into something like Sweden. with a huge surplus of men to placate an angry movement of british-man-hating feminists .

This would never be allowed happen in eastern Europe where men are not all brow beaten into silent submission

 


from the Etihad, Emirates, Molyneux, London Stadium, turf moor & Anfield to Old Trafford.....Raptors on the Road

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Online Flag Horsham 22 May 20 9.29am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

This is very concerning.
[Link]
Well done Nigel farage, our press wouldn't have bothered.
[Link]

I can't see the BBC showing this news, shock horror .

We are in the middle if a pandemic with hundreds/ thousands of illegals entering our country and this is not main stream news???

I posted about this on another thread, together with there are dinghys arriving everyday along the south coast. No documents... no idea who they are but let’s give them free accommodation and access to the NHS. Don’t see the left-wing complaining that they are a drain on our financially underfunded NHS. They are not refugees they are economic migrants ( at best). If they were genuinely fleeing for their lives, any of the other European countries they have passed through would have been a safe haven

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 22 May 20 9.53am Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

You import the third world and you become the third world

 


from the Etihad, Emirates, Molyneux, London Stadium, turf moor & Anfield to Old Trafford.....Raptors on the Road

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View HeathMan's Profile HeathMan Flag Purley 22 May 20 10.04am Send a Private Message to HeathMan Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add HeathMan as a friend

Like many, I have been thinking that there must be an industry getting people into the UK. Reports of hundreds per day being rescued from the English Channel when earlier reports have been that the Calais Camps have held between 1,000 and 2,000 migrants. Also where do all the little boats come from? I cannot wait for one of the Downing Street Briefings to say that all yesterday's intercepted migrants while with no documents did have negative French Covid - 19 test result sheets.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 22 May 20 2.29pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Totally against all agreements - which is, frankly, how we should all act too. I would have a fast track repatriation law that gets rid within a week. Not subject to appeal. As Spiderman says, anybody thinking these are genuine asylum seekers is sorely mistaken. Some are literally criminals escaping from crimes committed in Europe - let alone anywhere else.

1st solution: only take people with genuine documents from that country. Failing that (as in if you were a genuine refugee your documents may not be available), make them take a test about where they are supposedly from, on arrival. In my experience, none have a word of Arabic or know where Syria is on a map, let alone name anything cultural about Syria. Yet 50% or more claim to be from Syria. I had people from South Africa claiming to be from Syria. I had to say that what exactly do you need to claim asylum from South Africa for? - the place may be a sh1thole but that is not a reason to flee. Bradford would be empty if that were the case.

Other solution: make it extremely unattractive to come to the UK. The French are clearly doing that. Perhaps send them all to Bradford? see above.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Online Flag Horsham 23 May 20 6.40am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

Totally against all agreements - which is, frankly, how we should all act too. I would have a fast track repatriation law that gets rid within a week. Not subject to appeal. As Spiderman says, anybody thinking these are genuine asylum seekers is sorely mistaken. Some are literally criminals escaping from crimes committed in Europe - let alone anywhere else.

1st solution: only take people with genuine documents from that country. Failing that (as in if you were a genuine refugee your documents may not be available), make them take a test about where they are supposedly from, on arrival. In my experience, none have a word of Arabic or know where Syria is on a map, let alone name anything cultural about Syria. Yet 50% or more claim to be from Syria. I had people from South Africa claiming to be from Syria. I had to say that what exactly do you need to claim asylum from South Africa for? - the place may be a sh1thole but that is not a reason to flee. Bradford would be empty if that were the case.

Other solution: make it extremely unattractive to come to the UK. The French are clearly doing that. Perhaps send them all to Bradford? see above.

Good post. Unfortunately unless you have documentary proof someone has come from France/Italy etc (eg fingerprints in European database) they will not be accepted back, even if you see them getting off plane/boat, totally unacceptable but fact.
I have interviewed people claiming to be Somalian, who given the distinct features of Somalis, they certainly weren’t. Knew nothing about the country ( not even currency) but as could not establish their true nationality could not remove them anywhere.
You see “asylum seekers” returning from a holiday in the country they have fled from. The whole system needs an overhaul but there is never a political will to do it and we have the PC/HR brigades as well

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 23 May 20 7.04am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

I have interviewed people claiming to be Somalian, who given the distinct features of Somalis, they certainly weren’t. Knew nothing about the country ( not even currency) but as could not establish their true nationality could not remove them anywhere.

We could always repatriate them to the country that they claim to be from

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Online Flag Horsham 23 May 20 7.17am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

We could always repatriate them to the country that they claim to be from

If only, will only be accepted with travel documents which would have to be issued by Embassy. They won’t issue without evidence they are their own nationals. Catch 22 so when HO criticised for not removing people, it is not always from lack of trying. One of worst Embassies for giving their assistance... China!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 23 May 20 7.58am Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Good post. Unfortunately unless you have documentary proof someone has come from France/Italy etc (eg fingerprints in European database) they will not be accepted back, even if you see them getting off plane/boat, totally unacceptable but fact.
I have interviewed people claiming to be Somalian, who given the distinct features of Somalis, they certainly weren’t. Knew nothing about the country ( not even currency) but as could not establish their true nationality could not remove them anywhere.
You see “asylum seekers” returning from a holiday in the country they have fled from. The whole system needs an overhaul but there is never a political will to do it and we have the PC/HR brigades as well

"Documentary proof" I think a video of them in a dingy coming from France should suffice.

Remember they arnt asylum seekers. You can't travel across the whole of Europe passing safe countries and call your self an asylum seeker, that right was lost the moment they carried on their journey.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Flag Croydon 23 May 20 9.33am Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend

Shoot a few of their boats and let some drown. They would soon stop coming then.

This will seem hard but in honesty, it’s the only language these people will understand, otherwise there will never be an end to it.

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 > Last »

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > French escorting migrants to UK waters