You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > French escorting migrants to UK waters
July 15 2020 1.42pm

French escorting migrants to UK waters

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

 

View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Flag Croydon 24 May 20 12.07pm Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

Possibly. The point is that if somebody is that desperate to reach the UK, and makes all that effort to leave the most wonderful and vibrant of all EU nations, then perhaps we need to look at their qualities and wonder if they would make for good potential citzens.

Always struggled with this idea that 'political refugees' were somehow more deserving than the economic ones. The politicals are usually just trouble makers. Where as the economic ones are here because they want a better standard of living.

If they make it here, then give them a NI number, warn them that if they so much as fart in public over the next 5 years they get deported immediately then let them crack on with it. Those are the people we want here.


Reward the successful lawbreakers.

This of course then encourages even more to attempt the journey.

Think you are in a losing battle with this one mate


 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 24 May 20 1.27pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Originally posted by Tom-the-eagle


Think you are in a losing battle with this one mate


Same as it ever was.

But we are ruled by 'successful law-breakers'. That is the point. Only one real rule in this world and that is not getting caught. I accept that my brand of Right wing ideology is perhaps not of the conventional kind but I cannot help but have a great deal of respect for people who desperately risk their lives to get here because they want to make a better life for themselves and their kids. Of course we need to make an effort to keep them away but if they make it then perhaps they have shown the tenacity which means they could become valuable assets to the UK.

The UK is essentially the world's oldest and most powerful organised crime family in the world. And like all such ventures, it requires fresh blood in at the bottom all the time.

But I concur that many struggle to get their heads around this POV. Still don't make me wrong though.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Flag Croydon 24 May 20 2.00pm Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

Same as it ever was.

But we are ruled by 'successful law-breakers'. That is the point. Only one real rule in this world and that is not getting caught. I accept that my brand of Right wing ideology is perhaps not of the conventional kind but I cannot help but have a great deal of respect for people who desperately risk their lives to get here because they want to make a better life for themselves and their kids. Of course we need to make an effort to keep them away but if they make it then perhaps they have shown the tenacity which means they could become valuable assets to the UK.

The UK is essentially the world's oldest and most powerful organised crime family in the world. And like all such ventures, it requires fresh blood in at the bottom all the time.

But I concur that many struggle to get their heads around this POV. Still don't make me wrong though.


Nor does it make you right.

Its lovely little speech mate but completely off topic. The fact is, by rewarding migrants who make it here with the right to live and work is cuckoo.

Its like saying, if you are clever enough to break in to the bank then you should deserve to keep the money.

Have to agree to disagree on this one.

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 24 May 20 3.52pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

I think Matov might be into something. As they are brave and tenacious, let them stay and put them straight into the army, off to Afghanistan or Iraq ( as most are Iranian they should enjoy it).

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 24 May 20 4.13pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

If he is sacked I wonder how lefties many on here will commend Boris?
I am not taking sides on this one but I am erring on he should go

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 24 May 20 4.26pm Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

If he is sacked I wonder how lefties many on here will commend Boris?
I am not taking sides on this one but I am erring on he should go

Ok, who should replace him, when & why?

 


Is joining the 'Grumpy Old Gits' Club

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 25 May 20 6.20am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by eagleman13

Ok, who should replace him, when & why?

Well at least I won’t have to give your question any thought now

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 25 May 20 6.22am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Is it just me wondering about the hypocrisy of the media? What social distancing was in place outside DCs house yesterday?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View chris123's Profile chris123 Flag hove actually 25 May 20 6.55am Send a Private Message to chris123 Add chris123 as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Is it just me wondering about the hypocrisy of the media? What social distancing was in place outside DCs house yesterday?

I think the media coverage has been poor throughout, "gotcha" journalism.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View corkery's Profile corkery Flag Cork City 25 May 20 12.03pm Send a Private Message to corkery Add corkery as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

Possibly. The point is that if somebody is that desperate to reach the UK, and makes all that effort to leave the most wonderful and vibrant of all EU nations, then perhaps we need to look at their qualities and wonder if they would make for good potential citzens.

Always struggled with this idea that 'political refugees' were somehow more deserving than the economic ones. The politicals are usually just trouble makers. Where as the economic ones are here because they want a better standard of living.

If they make it here, then give them a NI number, warn them that if they so much as fart in public over the next 5 years they get deported immediately then let them crack on with it. Those are the people we want here.


The UK doesn't make people carry ID, that's why they leave the EU.

 


We'll never die

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cucking Funt's Profile Cucking Funt Flag Barnard Castle 26 May 20 10.57am Send a Private Message to Cucking Funt Add Cucking Funt as a friend

I suppose killing them is out of the question?

 


Wife beating may be socially acceptable in Sheffield, but it is a different matter in Cheltenham

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View orpingtoneagle's Profile orpingtoneagle Flag Orpington 26 May 20 11.07am Send a Private Message to orpingtoneagle Add orpingtoneagle as a friend

Originally posted by Cucking Funt

I suppose killing them is out of the question?

Only if they fart in public....


Edited by orpingtoneagle (26 May 2020 11.19am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > French escorting migrants to UK waters