You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > French escorting migrants to UK waters
November 28 2020 8.38am

French escorting migrants to UK waters

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

 

View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 23 May 20 10.17am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

"Documentary proof" I think a video of them in a dingy coming from France should suffice.

Remember they arnt asylum seekers. You can't travel across the whole of Europe passing safe countries and call your self an asylum seeker, that right was lost the moment they carried on their journey.

Spot on

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Old Chap's Profile Old Chap Flag Orpington 23 May 20 12.54pm Send a Private Message to Old Chap Add Old Chap as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

"Documentary proof" I think a video of them in a dingy coming from France should suffice.

Remember they arnt asylum seekers. You can't travel across the whole of Europe passing safe countries and call your self an asylum seeker, that right was lost the moment they carried on their journey.

And I would doubt the dingy could have sailed all the way from Iraq

 


Trivial fact - Palace used to win 5-1 at least once a season, maybe next season?

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 23 May 20 1.41pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

I tend to be of the view that if somebody is willing to risk it all on a dinghy to cross the Channel then maybe they are worth taking a punt on. Shows courage and tenacity. Those qualities count for a lot.

Less keen on them being escorted by Naval units to do so. Takes away the Darwinian nature of it all.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Flag Croydon 23 May 20 2.27pm Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

I tend to be of the view that if somebody is willing to risk it all on a dinghy to cross the Channel then maybe they are worth taking a punt on. Shows courage and tenacity. Those qualities count for a lot.

Less keen on them being escorted by Naval units to do so. Takes away the Darwinian nature of it all.

What about if a group of guys break in to your house and rob you, doesn’t that also show Courage and tenacity?

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 23 May 20 2.28pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

I tend to be of the view that if somebody is willing to risk it all on a dinghy to cross the Channel then maybe they are worth taking a punt on. Shows courage and tenacity. Those qualities count for a lot.

Less keen on them being escorted by Naval units to do so. Takes away the Darwinian nature of it all.

Yes no doubt braver than the brainwashed Thursday night clappers who won’t risk a minute of their lives or their children on 1.14 million/1 odds of dying. ‘‘I don’t want to be the one.’’ Well live on basics and beans for years then.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 23 May 20 2.47pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Originally posted by Tom-the-eagle

What about if a group of guys break in to your house and rob you, doesn’t that also show Courage and tenacity?

Possibly. The point is that if somebody is that desperate to reach the UK, and makes all that effort to leave the most wonderful and vibrant of all EU nations, then perhaps we need to look at their qualities and wonder if they would make for good potential citzens.

Always struggled with this idea that 'political refugees' were somehow more deserving than the economic ones. The politicals are usually just trouble makers. Where as the economic ones are here because they want a better standard of living.

If they make it here, then give them a NI number, warn them that if they so much as fart in public over the next 5 years they get deported immediately then let them crack on with it. Those are the people we want here.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 23 May 20 5.02pm Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

Possibly. The point is that if somebody is that desperate to reach the UK, and makes all that effort to leave the most wonderful and vibrant of all EU nations, then perhaps we need to look at their qualities and wonder if they would make for good potential citzens.

Always struggled with this idea that 'political refugees' were somehow more deserving than the economic ones. The politicals are usually just trouble makers. Where as the economic ones are here because they want a better standard of living.

If they make it here, then give them a NI number, warn them that if they so much as fart in public over the next 5 years they get deported immediately then let them crack on with it. Those are the people we want here.

I've never heard so much tripe.
You would effectively be saying to people to by pass the correct method of immigration and you can still stay. Further more you are advocating criminal gangs to carry on charging people thousands and thousands to risk their lives crossing the busiest shipping lane in the world.

Ive met some wally left wingers but you sir are comedy Gold.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 23 May 20 5.07pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978


Ive met some wally left wingers but you sir are comedy Gold.

I am firmly of the Right thank you very much.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 23 May 20 5.44pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by dannyboy1978

I've never heard so much tripe.
You would effectively be saying to people to by pass the correct method of immigration and you can still stay. Further more you are advocating criminal gangs to carry on charging people thousands and thousands to risk their lives crossing the busiest shipping lane in the world.

Ive met some wally left wingers but you sir are comedy Gold.

Hes no lefty mate.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 23 May 20 11.28pm Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

I am firmly of the Right thank you very much.

Looking at the "qualities" of illegal immigrants and letting them stay because they broke the law whilst paying gang masters sounds like an idea from the loony left

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DanH's Profile DanH Flag SW2 24 May 20 10.56am Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

I am firmly of the Right thank you very much.

Just not as right as Herr dannyboy90210

 


Tw@tter:

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 24 May 20 11.36am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

Just not as right as Herr dannyboy90210

You ain't old enough to remember that, or that could have been your early bath bank.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > French escorting migrants to UK waters