You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > The demise of Twitter & Face book
July 10 2020 7.23am

The demise of Twitter & Face book

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

 

View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 28 Jun 20 2.51pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

[Link]

From 3 years ago. He is the son of a hamas leader.
Do you beleive this from the horses mouth.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 28 Jun 20 3.02pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

[Link]

From 3 years ago. He is the son of a hamas leader.
Do you beleive this from the horses mouth.

Brave man and words.

There's a lot of truth in there.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Slimey Toad's Profile Slimey Toad Flag Karsiyaka, North Cyprus 28 Jun 20 3.39pm Send a Private Message to Slimey Toad Add Slimey Toad as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

No it's worse than that.
You have to accept fully what the deep left BLM narrative is and what they want to do.
Criticising BLM is different as you can criticise how they conduct themselves but agree with the basic principle on racism.
Do you see the difference?

My opinion still stands. Maxine Peake doubtless said what she said because the political apparatus of Israel is anathema to the far left. It was crappy, thoughtless and ill-informed. But it stands as a loopy opinion like believing in a flat earth.
Of course you could argue she said it because it fitted with an anti-Semitic agenda. But how you do prove that? Because you are doing the same as the SJWs by assuming an opinion because of a phrase or throwaway comment.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cpfc1861's Profile Cpfc1861 Flag dagenham 28 Jun 20 4.06pm Send a Private Message to Cpfc1861 Add Cpfc1861 as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays


Zionism is Israeli nationalism.....without it you wouldn't and couldn't have a state of Israel.

Anti Semitism is a basic rejection or dislike of all Jews.

At least that's my understanding of the two terms.

People with agendas try to...well it appears successfully call all criticism of anything Israeli 'anti semitic'.

Now I'm not anti semitic and I'm not anti zionist.... though I agree that this position is open to criticism and maybe that's a good thing.

However, I am very critical of Jewish non western activism, which always seems to be against whatever I'm for.

That said, I think I understand how someone could be anti zionist but not anti semitic.....Even though some Jewish activist groups pretend that's not possible

If someone is anti zionist, they are saying they are against nationalism and hence that means in most cases they are against right wing or nationalist Jews.

It's easy to see how that could look like basic anti semetism....and hey, perhaps with some it is.

But it's important to be fair and to recognise that many who are anti zionist won't be against Jews who are left wing or perhaps non nationalist Jews. Indeed, we saw that Corbyn had his enthusiastic Jewish supporters within Labour.

So, I think anyone interested in being fair should recognise the nuance.

Though obviously like all 'antis', where the dividing line exists is often down to the viewer, who will have their own biases on it.


Edited by Stirlingsays (28 Jun 2020 2.47pm)

I think what people fail to realise the genocide that will happen against the Jewish population if Israel falls.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cpfc1861's Profile Cpfc1861 Flag dagenham 28 Jun 20 4.14pm Send a Private Message to Cpfc1861 Add Cpfc1861 as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

[Link]

From 3 years ago. He is the son of a hamas leader.
Do you beleive this from the horses mouth.

This is all true I'm Jewish myself and whilst I dont believe Israel is above criticism I believe the international communities pandering to hamas and the middle east blatant anti semitism is the sole reason Israel reacts the way it does. If you shoot rockets from a school into Israel dont be mad when Israel destroys the school. HAMAS is dangerous because they want Palestinians dead because it increases global sympathy. This is when you see anti semites come out some criticise the state of Israel which is ok. Others will demand Jews leave the middle east altogether and blame the Israeli government for every issue this is anti semitism. The Arabs drove us out of the middle east into Europe. The nazis drove us back into the middle east. For the record I'm not a practicing jew.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 28 Jun 20 4.17pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Slimey Toad

My opinion still stands. Maxine Peake doubtless said what she said because the political apparatus of Israel is anathema to the far left. It was crappy, thoughtless and ill-informed. But it stands as a loopy opinion like believing in a flat earth.
Of course you could argue she said it because it fitted with an anti-Semitic agenda. But how you do prove that? Because you are doing the same as the SJWs by assuming an opinion because of a phrase or throwaway comment.

I was asked my take on it. As for the SJW line it appears you seem a bit more aligned to that tag for purely the fact my opinion isnt accepted. That is why we are where we are out there with statues, street names and the like.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 28 Jun 20 4.21pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Cpfc1861

I think what people fail to realise the genocide that will happen against the Jewish population if Israel falls.

Tbh certain religions and political parties wont protest like they have over a villain in the usa.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 28 Jun 20 4.28pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Cpfc1861

I think what people fail to realise the genocide that will happen against the Jewish population if Israel falls.

I agree that if Israel falls it's likely to be a bloodbath with over six million Jews being in Israel and a bit over six and a half million if you include the west bank settlements.

That said, there are nearly six million alone in the US and around 15 million total worldwide. So the Jews would survive the fall of Israel.

Well, if it didn't start WW3 that is......then it would just be a matter of surviving, whoever you were.


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cpfc1861's Profile Cpfc1861 Flag dagenham 28 Jun 20 4.51pm Send a Private Message to Cpfc1861 Add Cpfc1861 as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I agree that if Israel falls it's likely to be a bloodbath with over six million Jews being in Israel and a bit over six and a half million if you include the west bank settlements.

That said, there are nearly six million alone in the US and around 15 million total worldwide. So the Jews would survive the fall of Israel.

Well, if it didn't start WW3 that is......then it would just be a matter of surviving, whoever you were.


The thing is Stirling your right but how many times must it happen I hate to claim the victim mentality that I criticize others of but Jewish populations are constantly at risked of being destroyed and the MSM and lefties seem totally fine with it as more Muslim people filter through western politics like that woman in the USA anti semitism seems to not even be hidden anymore its applauded as bravery its sickening.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 28 Jun 20 4.56pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Majority?

I think you need to get out more, not everywhere has the political balance to be found on the HOL you know.

The majority do not hold with your twisted interpretations.
Do you really expect regular people to speak out when their jobs and reputations are at risk from the thought police mob?


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cpfc1861's Profile Cpfc1861 Flag dagenham 28 Jun 20 5.19pm Send a Private Message to Cpfc1861 Add Cpfc1861 as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

The majority do not hold with your twisted interpretations.
Do you really expect regular people to speak out when their jobs and reputations are at risk from the thought police mob?


Maple will believe this is a good thing as it forces people to his way of thinking he wont see an issue with it.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 28 Jun 20 5.24pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Cpfc1861

The thing is Stirling your right but how many times must it happen I hate to claim the victim mentality that I criticize others of but Jewish populations are constantly at risked of being destroyed and the MSM and lefties seem totally fine with it as more Muslim people filter through western politics like that woman in the USA anti semitism seems to not even be hidden anymore its applauded as bravery its sickening.

The Jews are safe in the US, hell they have outsized influence and much power in all the institutions.

You're a right wing Jew as I suspect many with Polish heritage have cause to be considering they had it both from the Nazis and the communists.

I think you're correct to be concerned for Israel and the people living there: It's an uncertain future.

I also agree with you that Jews in Europe are undergoing increasing levels of persecution in areas which have increasing levels of Islamic populations.

It might be ok for lefty activist Jews playing socialist to ignore that but it's a reality that Jewish flight from the UK has happened.....and in my view that swap is one hell of a downgrade.


Edited by Stirlingsays (28 Jun 2020 5.24pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > The demise of Twitter & Face book