You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > What's coming into Western Europe ?.People or men?
November 27 2022 3.00pm

What's coming into Western Europe ?.People or men?

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 18 of 19 < 14 15 16 17 18 19 >

Play our World Cup 2022 Prediction League!

World Cup Prediction League 2022

Sponsor a forum or Advertise on the HOL!


 

View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 27 Oct 22 4.52pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Iím sure some on here will be volunteering for this


[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Henry of Peckham's Profile Henry of Peckham Flag Eton Mess 27 Oct 22 4.57pm Send a Private Message to Henry of Peckham Add Henry of Peckham as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Iím sure some on here will be volunteering for this


[Link]

All our comedians work for government not those unfunny chat shows on Dave.

 


Denial is not just a river in Egypt

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 27 Oct 22 4.58pm

Originally posted by Spiderman

Iím sure some on here will be volunteering for this


[Link]

If it"s guaranteed rent , it"s no different to taking in a british born tenant- whats not to like?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Henry of Peckham's Profile Henry of Peckham Flag Eton Mess 27 Oct 22 5.00pm Send a Private Message to Henry of Peckham Add Henry of Peckham as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

If it"s guaranteed rent , it"s no different to taking in a british born tenant- whats not to like?

The Taxpayer foots the bill!

 


Denial is not just a river in Egypt

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 27 Oct 22 5.04pm

Originally posted by Henry of Peckham

The Taxpayer foots the bill!

But they foot the bill on the british tenant on universal credit to Henry!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Henry of Peckham's Profile Henry of Peckham Flag Eton Mess 27 Oct 22 5.55pm Send a Private Message to Henry of Peckham Add Henry of Peckham as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

But they foot the bill on the british tenant on universal credit to Henry!

You are of course correct that the money is from the same source whether British or immigrants but these people are illegal immigrants. There are a few issues for me here:

The camps in Kent were recently inspected and found to be full and cramped. Some people had been living in marquees for a fortnight and some have waited in hotels/ camps for more than a year before their case is reviewed.

I feel we should not be making illegal immigrants too comfortable. They chose to come here via France which is perfectly safe haven, we did not invite them.

The camps are full because most of the deserted military establishments in Kent and elsewhere have been demolished and turned into housing estates. I wouldn't like to speculate who profits most from the sale of the government owned land. Remarkably,these new housing estates seem to appear almost overnight too.

It was stated that most of the immigrants arriving these days are Albanian men. I am unaware of wholesale persecution of individuals in Albania so I speculate that these people are here to exploit our welfare system and probably arrive in gangs. Gangs spell trouble. A short drive to a detention centre and a one way ticket on a charter back to Albania is the simplest solution.

If we have too many illegal immigrants awaiting an asylum review we need to step up their processing and make space on the conveyor belt. I don't think we should be filling up camps, hotels and now privately owned rentals indiscriminately as it merely shows we are unable to deal effectively with the issue.

 


Denial is not just a river in Egypt

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 27 Oct 22 7.46pm

Originally posted by Henry of Peckham

You are of course correct that the money is from the same source whether British or immigrants but these people are illegal immigrants. There are a few issues for me here:

The camps in Kent were recently inspected and found to be full and cramped. Some people had been living in marquees for a fortnight and some have waited in hotels/ camps for more than a year before their case is reviewed.

I feel we should not be making illegal immigrants too comfortable. They chose to come here via France which is perfectly safe haven, we did not invite them.

The camps are full because most of the deserted military establishments in Kent and elsewhere have been demolished and turned into housing estates. I wouldn't like to speculate who profits most from the sale of the government owned land. Remarkably,these new housing estates seem to appear almost overnight too.

It was stated that most of the immigrants arriving these days are Albanian men. I am unaware of wholesale persecution of individuals in Albania so I speculate that these people are here to exploit our welfare system and probably arrive in gangs. Gangs spell trouble. A short drive to a detention centre and a one way ticket on a charter back to Albania is the simplest solution.

If we have too many illegal immigrants awaiting an asylum review we need to step up their processing and make space on the conveyor belt. I don't think we should be filling up camps, hotels and now privately owned rentals indiscriminately as it merely shows we are unable to deal effectively with the issue.

Indeed- I saw that 85% of those processed last year were granted permission to stay-4% were not, perhaps not all gang members - more likely 4 in every 100, or 1 in 25, and 8,5 out of 10 good enough people to stay!Puts it all in to perspective doesn"t it.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 27 Oct 22 9.41pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Indeed- I saw that 85% of those processed last year were granted permission to stay-4% were not, perhaps not all gang members - more likely 4 in every 100, or 1 in 25, and 8,5 out of 10 good enough people to stay!Puts it all in to perspective doesn"t it.

Granted permission to stay does not necessarily mean granted asylum. A high percentage are granted leave to remain but not as asylum. Why?
applications are granted to get numbers down, that is a fact, a fact that wonít be published. I have first hand experience.
Another issue, those claiming to be minors who arenít, minors will be granted asylum. Just to put this into perspective

[Link]

Edited by Spiderman (27 Oct 2022 9.43pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 28 Oct 22 7.06am Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend


[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 28 Oct 22 2.07pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend


these are familiar problems, often seen with a Colonisation...


[Link]

 


7 points from Manchester last season

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 28 Oct 22 2.13pm Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio


these are familiar problems, often seen with a Colonisation...


[Link]

This feels familiar too PV:

[Link]

Edited by Nicholas91 (28 Oct 2022 2.13pm)

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 28 Oct 22 4.44pm

Doctors, nurses, carers, supermarket staff, fruit pickers and HGV drivers, bar staff- the list is endless!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 18 of 19 < 14 15 16 17 18 19 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > What's coming into Western Europe ?.People or men?