You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > US politics
January 18 2022 8.24pm

US politics

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 177 of 190 < 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 >

 

View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Online Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 27 Nov 21 5.26pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Here's something I thought posters may find interesting. Typical in my experience. [Link]

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 02 Dec 21 4.49pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

The Jussie Smollett case is ongoing. Click the link for an update.

[Link]

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Online Flag Truro Cornwall 07 Dec 21 9.13pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

This is a long read, but an insightful one, in my opinion:-

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View georgenorman's Profile georgenorman Flag 07 Dec 21 10.10pm Send a Private Message to georgenorman Add georgenorman as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Untrue.

You are always extreme-right. And I say that without a hint of sarcasm.

Nonsense, Hrolf is clearly a one nation conservative.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Online Flag Truro Cornwall 07 Dec 21 10.40pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by georgenorman

Nonsense, Hrolf is clearly a one nation conservative.

That explains quite a lot.

You believing Hrolf is a "one nation conservative" explains why you think people like me are "lefties", or worse!

Where someone thinks another is on the political spectrum is a pretty good indication of their own position on it.

I confidently predict you were not a fan of Corbyn.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 07 Dec 21 10.51pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

That explains quite a lot.

You believing Hrolf is a "one nation conservative" explains why you think people like me are "lefties", or worse!

Where someone thinks another is on the political spectrum is a pretty good indication of their own position on it.

I confidently predict you were not a fan of Corbyn.

Frigging Mystic Meg this one.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Online Flag Truro Cornwall 07 Dec 21 10.52pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Frigging Mystic Meg this one.

Even she would have got that right!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 08 Dec 21 3.38am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

The idiot Democrats (I doubt that Biden is even in charge at this point) are risking war physical or economic with Russia down to their knuckle headed diplomacy giving them zero influence. They started mumble man's presidency insulting Putin and now he's building up forces on Ukraine's borders.

They are idiots....all they have done is worsen a vital relationship that Trump had actually lowered tensions with. All the Democrats have done is push Russia and Putin towards the arms of China...They showed what an embarrassment the US leadership were in Afghanistan. and now that weakness and bone headed diplomacy risks conflict between Russia and Nato.

Europeans fighting each other? No thanks, Putin is not a good guy but we should be building bridges with them and pulling them away from China. Not in my name.....and definitely no more brother wars.

Edited by Stirlingsays (08 Dec 2021 4.08am)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Online Flag Truro Cornwall 08 Dec 21 8.37am Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

The idiot Democrats (I doubt that Biden is even in charge at this point) are risking war physical or economic with Russia down to their knuckle headed diplomacy giving them zero influence. They started mumble man's presidency insulting Putin and now he's building up forces on Ukraine's borders.

They are idiots....all they have done is worsen a vital relationship that Trump had actually lowered tensions with. All the Democrats have done is push Russia and Putin towards the arms of China...They showed what an embarrassment the US leadership were in Afghanistan. and now that weakness and bone headed diplomacy risks conflict between Russia and Nato.

Europeans fighting each other? No thanks, Putin is not a good guy but we should be building bridges with them and pulling them away from China. Not in my name.....and definitely no more brother wars.

Edited by Stirlingsays (08 Dec 2021 4.08am)

We are already at war with Russia! A war of ideas, which they are winning.

Their cyberattacks on our democracy and way of life have penetrated our systems massively in recent years and are the only reason Trump cosied up to Putin. Not some master plan to draw him away from China. Putin will always do what he wants and would see attempts at "lowering tensions" as weakness, not an act of brotherhood.

Sabre rattling in Ukraine, followed by a military excursion, has happened before. Whether it will be pushed over the border this time remains to be seen, but it is in neither side's interests for it to escalate and seems more likely to be posturing to boost Putin's domestic reputation than anything else. Putin needs the pipeline approved, and it won't be if he invades.

Putin has probably already got what he wanted, which was a meeting with Biden, during which support for the pipeline approval will traded for a standown of troops.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View georgenorman's Profile georgenorman Flag 08 Dec 21 9.46am Send a Private Message to georgenorman Add georgenorman as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

That explains quite a lot.

You believing Hrolf is a "one nation conservative" explains why you think people like me are "lefties", or worse!

Where someone thinks another is on the political spectrum is a pretty good indication of their own position on it.

I confidently predict you were not a fan of Corbyn.

No, I was not a fan of one nation conservative, Corbyn.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Online Flag Truro Cornwall 08 Dec 21 2.17pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by georgenorman

No, I was not a fan of one nation conservative, Corbyn.

As no-one I associate with the term "one nation conservative", would have admitted Corbyn into any club of theirs, I think you are either talking through your rear end, being silly, or are making some kind of pathetic and ridiculous jibe.

Corbyn is as far away on the left of politics from the values held by true one nation conservatives, as someone like Jacob Rees-Mogg, or Daniel Hannan, are on the right.

Edited by Wisbech Eagle (08 Dec 2021 2.18pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 08 Dec 21 2.29pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

We are already at war with Russia! A war of ideas, which they are winning.

Their cyberattacks on our democracy and way of life have penetrated our systems massively in recent years and are the only reason Trump cosied up to Putin. Not some master plan to draw him away from China. Putin will always do what he wants and would see attempts at "lowering tensions" as weakness, not an act of brotherhood.

Sabre rattling in Ukraine, followed by a military excursion, has happened before. Whether it will be pushed over the border this time remains to be seen, but it is in neither side's interests for it to escalate and seems more likely to be posturing to boost Putin's domestic reputation than anything else. Putin needs the pipeline approved, and it won't be if he invades.

Putin has probably already got what he wanted, which was a meeting with Biden, during which support for the pipeline approval will traded for a standown of troops.

You are the sabre rattler as your words show here.

No we aren't at war with Russia and attacks on systems come from all sides including us.

The reality is that Trump had a far better relationship with Russia and that has very real consequences for everyone if this kicks off.....and I don't know about others but I have zero interest in conflicts over ideas or frigging anything else.

People like you....meaning the Democrats have zero influence and zero goodwill with Putin and only mistrust which can only lead to worst outcomes.

Incompetent people lauded by and put there by people like yourself.

Edited by Stirlingsays (08 Dec 2021 2.30pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 177 of 190 < 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > US politics