You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > US politics
September 29 2022 3.47am

US politics

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 275 of 306 < 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 >

 

View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 06 Aug 22 12.51pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

If Wisbech is on his knees he is doing a very fine job indeed of biting your ankles

What do you suppose your favourite - Alex Jones - will be observing now about the state of the world. It seems the gravy train just crashed into the cruet set. All getting salty and peppery innit.

You on about your 'granite shoreline' again are you?

Why don't you get a room with him....as it's a bit down to just you and him now isn't it lad. Considering the kind of things WE has defended while he's been on Hol it's quite revealing that you admire him so much.

As for what's happened to Alex Jones I regard it as a direct attack on free speech and criminal in its extent. He shouldn't pay it.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 06 Aug 22 12.58pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

You on about your 'granite shoreline' again are you?

Why don't you get a room with him....as it's a bit down to just you and him now isn't it lad. Considering the kind of things WE has defended while he's been on Hol it's quite revealing that you admire him so much.

As for what's happened to Alex Jones I regard it as a direct attack on free speech and criminal in its extent. He shouldn't pay it.

WHAT? You have your head so far up.

How would you feel if you were one of those parents? The man further ruins lives of bereaved people for money but pointing that out is an attack on free speech. Isnít it time you moved to Pest? Then you can be with your people.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 06 Aug 22 1.25pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

WHAT? You have your head so far up.

How would you feel if you were one of those parents? The man further ruins lives of bereaved people for money but pointing that out is an attack on free speech. Isnít it time you moved to Pest? Then you can be with your people.

Ha, listen to you....triggered so much your sentence didn't make sense....truth hurts doesn't it.

As for Alex Jones I completely disagree with what has happened. Jones forwarded a stupid conspiracy theory and besmirched the memory of those kids doing it, however financially ruining him smacks to me of nothing but political persecution.

49 million is a disgrace, there are more trials for Jones and I imagine the same kind of lawfare will be visited upon him.

It's an attack on free speech of people the establishment hates. The same thing is being done on Tommy Robinson here.

As for me, I have no idea what you are waffling about.

Edited by Stirlingsays (06 Aug 2022 1.27pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
W12 06 Aug 22 1.41pm

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Ha, listen to you....triggered so much your sentence didn't make sense....truth hurts doesn't it.

As for Alex Jones I completely disagree with what has happened. Jones forwarded a stupid conspiracy theory and besmirched the memory of those kids doing it, however financially ruining him smacks to me of nothing but political persecution.

49 million is a disgrace, there are more trials for Jones and I imagine the same kind of lawfare will be visited upon him.

It's an attack on free speech of people the establishment hates. The same thing is being done on Tommy Robinson here.

As for me, I have no idea what you are waffling about.

Edited by Stirlingsays (06 Aug 2022 1.27pm)

Agreed, it's just another show trial by the parasitic establishment.

Compare it to that of Ghislaine Maxwell, a women quietly convicted of trafficking children for sex to nobody.

The intent is to warn other dissidents not to stick their heads above the parapet.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 06 Aug 22 1.44pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by W12

Agreed, it's just another show trial by the parasitic establishment.

Compare it to that of Ghislaine Maxwell, a women quietly convicted of trafficking children for sex to nobody.

The intent is to warn other dissidents not to stick their heads above the parapet.

Definitely.

The targets are selectively chosen and ruthlessly persecuted.

No one's fooled and we don't live in an age of justice. I think the split in the US is inevitable and all this does is concrete the resolve on the US right over that.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 06 Aug 22 8.39pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

The reality behind the Alex Jones persecution.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 06 Aug 22 9.37pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Bannon talking about the robbery of wealth transfer.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 06 Aug 22 10.25pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Ha, listen to you....triggered so much your sentence didn't make sense....truth hurts doesn't it.

As for Alex Jones I completely disagree with what has happened. Jones forwarded a stupid conspiracy theory and besmirched the memory of those kids doing it, however financially ruining him smacks to me of nothing but political persecution.

49 million is a disgrace, there are more trials for Jones and I imagine the same kind of lawfare will be visited upon him.

It's an attack on free speech of people the establishment hates. The same thing is being done on Tommy Robinson here.

As for me, I have no idea what you are waffling about.

Edited by Stirlingsays (06 Aug 2022 1.27pm)

Yes, I know you simply cannot understand me. Do I need to tell you what your head is up then?

Jones isnít some kind of martyr. He makes money out of saying things that are patently untrue but excite a certain type of person. Did he get you to spaff regularly?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 06 Aug 22 10.26pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Ha, listen to you....triggered so much your sentence didn't make sense....truth hurts doesn't it.

As for Alex Jones I completely disagree with what has happened. Jones forwarded a stupid conspiracy theory and besmirched the memory of those kids doing it, however financially ruining him smacks to me of nothing but political persecution.

49 million is a disgrace, there are more trials for Jones and I imagine the same kind of lawfare will be visited upon him.

It's an attack on free speech of people the establishment hates. The same thing is being done on Tommy Robinson here.

As for me, I have no idea what you are waffling about.

Edited by Stirlingsays (06 Aug 2022 1.27pm)

Jones did very much more than just forward a conspiracy theory. He actively promoted it. He is a disgrace. This has nothing to do with free speech. It has only to do with knowingly telling lies.

As Infowars apparently sells around $800,000 worth of their dodgy snake oils every day, Jones can easily afford the fines. He is worth a great deal more than that, even if he is now trying to hide it.

I fail to see how anyone with an ounce of compassion, or common sense, could defend Jones on any grounds at all. Certainly not on the basis of free speech. You cannot just tell lies which hurt so much and expect to get away with it.

He absolutely needs to be shut down, as a warning to others. Society cannot tolerate these kinds of people.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 06 Aug 22 10.38pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Jones did very much more than just forward a conspiracy theory. He actively promoted it. He is a disgrace. This has nothing to do with free speech. It has only to do with knowingly telling lies.

As Infowars apparently sells around 0,000 worth of their dodgy snake oils every day, Jones can easily afford the fines. He is worth a great deal more than that, even if he is now trying to hide it.

I fail to see how anyone with an ounce of compassion, or common sense, could defend Jones on any grounds at all. Certainly not on the basis of free speech. You cannot just tell lies which hurt so much and expect to get away with it.

He absolutely needs to be shut down, as a warning to others. Society cannot tolerate these kinds of people.

Spoken like a true ex marketing manager.

The guy who can talk about compassion and then not tolerating people within two paragraphs.

Yeah waffle on Gramps.

Edited by Stirlingsays (06 Aug 2022 10.52pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 06 Aug 22 10.49pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Mapletree

Yes, I know you simply cannot understand me. Do I need to tell you what your head is up then?

Jones isnít some kind of martyr. He makes money out of saying things that are patently untrue but excite a certain type of person. Did he get you to spaff regularly?

Not my fault you write bad sentences because you won't follow through on your thoughts.

Yeah, Jones says some b0llocks but if you think this is justified I think you're ridiculous.

Jones isn't always wrong anyway.....Yeah, all that peados on islands stuff he use to go on about was all rubbish wasn't it.

Yeah so wrong about Bohemian Grove and the Clintons being corrupt liars.

What about you?....Mr 'let's overturn Brexit', Mr Lockdown. Good job you being wrong doesn't affect your bank balance isn't it.

You'd be on the shoe shine lad.


Edited by Stirlingsays (06 Aug 2022 10.59pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Mapletree's Profile Mapletree Flag Croydon 06 Aug 22 11.47pm Send a Private Message to Mapletree Add Mapletree as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Not my fault you write bad sentences because you won't follow through on your thoughts.

Yeah, Jones says some b0llocks but if you think this is justified I think you're ridiculous.

Jones isn't always wrong anyway.....Yeah, all that peados on islands stuff he use to go on about was all rubbish wasn't it.

Yeah so wrong about Bohemian Grove and the Clintons being corrupt liars.

What about you?....Mr 'let's overturn Brexit', Mr Lockdown. Good job you being wrong doesn't affect your bank balance isn't it.

You'd be on the shoe shine lad.


Edited by Stirlingsays (06 Aug 2022 10.59pm)

My sentence was complete

The countryís sentence is only just beginning. Those clever chaps convincing the most easily swayed that it would all be fine and not to listen to Ďproject fearí. Well, fancy that, the experts that argued Brexit was massively destructive of value proved to be right.

Or perhaps you can point me to the Brexit Benefits and tell me how they outweigh the damage already done and that yet to happen.

You didnít answer my question about how regularly Jones made you spaff your kecks. In any case I presume next up for him will be a perjury case. Manufactured and political of course. Except that itís all been provided, by him, to the Courts.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 275 of 306 < 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > US politics