You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Letís celebrate the left
May 31 2023 1.17am

Letís celebrate the left

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 25 of 116 < 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 >

 

View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 31 May 22 7.43pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

It's pure froth from Labour. The wider damage to the economy around foreign investment would be massive. What that silly bint is proposing flys in the face of one of the very foundations of all civilisation i.e property rights.

It would never make it through the courts, and would be shelved the minute Labour made it into power.

Just another thing to add to the list of stupid, moronic, ideas this lady has put forward on British TV.

 


"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - 1984 - George Orwell.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View CPFC1965's Profile CPFC1965 Flag Warrington 31 May 22 7.53pm Send a Private Message to CPFC1965 Add CPFC1965 as a friend

I was driving down the South Circular today and kept seeing signs stating ULEZ. Just guessing it's something to do with low emissions but surely whomever came up with the abbreviation should have taken a course on political correctiveness.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 31 May 22 8.07pm Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by CPFC1965

I was driving down the South Circular today and kept seeing signs stating ULEZ. Just guessing it's something to do with low emissions but surely whomever came up with the abbreviation should have taken a course on political correctiveness.

Ha!

I pulled into a lay-by earlier which had a sign saying 'no dumping'.

I thought 'That's OK I'm just having a p!ss'.

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 31 May 22 8.14pm

Originally posted by CPFC1965

I was driving down the South Circular today and kept seeing signs stating ULEZ. Just guessing it's something to do with low emissions but surely whomever came up with the abbreviation should have taken a course on political correctiveness.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 31 May 22 8.14pm

Originally posted by Nicholas91

Ha!

I pulled into a lay-by earlier which had a sign saying 'no dumping'.

I thought 'That's OK I'm just having a p!ss'.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 31 May 22 11.49pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by YT

People in the media can't even explain how inflation works.

MPís didnít know what the budget deficit was at the start of the cutely named Ďcredit crunchí recession.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
BlueJay Flag UK 02 Jun 22 12.31pm

Had to laugh when I saw this from Blair's son. A real 'rags to riches' story. Nice of him to inform us of where we're getting it all wrong hahaha.

Edited by BlueJay (02 Jun 2022 12.32pm)

Attachment: rags.webp (46.98Kb)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 02 Jun 22 3.57pm

Originally posted by BlueJay

Had to laugh when I saw this from Blair's son. A real 'rags to riches' story. Nice of him to inform us of where we're getting it all wrong hahaha.

Edited by BlueJay (02 Jun 2022 12.32pm)

Left him standing on the cab rank at Clapham one night, or morning, 2 am, wanted to go to the house off oxford street, but only wanted to pay the same rate as addison lee, who were a bit cheaper back in the day- told him its a metered fare, and let someone else in.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eaglecoops's Profile Eaglecoops Flag CR3 02 Jun 22 4.46pm Send a Private Message to Eaglecoops Add Eaglecoops as a friend

Originally posted by BlueJay

Had to laugh when I saw this from Blair's son. A real 'rags to riches' story. Nice of him to inform us of where we're getting it all wrong hahaha.

Edited by BlueJay (02 Jun 2022 12.32pm)

No leg up or help along the way then?

I seem to remember there being an entire thread or substantial part of it on this egotistical dick sometime in the past.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag The garden of England 02 Jun 22 4.52pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Left him standing on the cab rank at Clapham one night, or morning, 2 am, wanted to go to the house off oxford street, but only wanted to pay the same rate as addison lee, who were a bit cheaper back in the day- told him its a metered fare, and let someone else in.

He didnít want to pay 5 quid a mile. Not surprising really. Maybe heís got shares in Uber now !

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 02 Jun 22 5.05pm

Originally posted by cryrst

He didnít want to pay 5 quid a mile. Not surprising really. Maybe heís got shares in Uber now !

No, he wanted to take his chances on the mean streets of Clapham at 2 am in a Monday morning- not sure about the shares, I know bungle, cameron and ozzy got 600,000 each to let them in to London illegally- the case is on going in court! No favourtism here see , you pay the fare, or get the bus!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
BlueJay Flag UK 02 Jun 22 5.15pm

Originally posted by Eaglecoops

No leg up or help along the way then?

I seem to remember there being an entire thread or substantial part of it on this egotistical dick sometime in the past.

The rags to riches description was rather tongue in cheek. He's had more of a rocket pack than a leg up . I doubt he sees it that way though, none of them do.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 25 of 116 < 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Letís celebrate the left