You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Topic
December 7 2021 11.52pm

Meet Our New Manager (LOCKED)

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 140 of 340 < 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 >

Topic Locked

View n wales eagles's Profile n wales eagles Flag llandudno 07 Jun 21 9.15am Send a Private Message to n wales eagles Add n wales eagles as a friend

If this to be believed frank is still 14/1 so highly unlikely.On the other hand Cooper is 5/4 so looks likely he will be in the hot seat.Having seen swansea style of play last season's hodgson set ups will continue .

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Putitout's Profile Putitout Flag Oxford 07 Jun 21 9.23am Send a Private Message to Putitout Add Putitout as a friend

Originally posted by 55 years a fan

Probably be in trouble anyway no matter who they choose.

Then see how the Roy out brigade react.

Thatís highly likely, and may well limit us in getting someone really concerned with how they are seen in future .
The out brigade will find someone else to out, itís all part of the fun.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Frickin Saweet's Profile Frickin Saweet Flag South Cronx 07 Jun 21 9.27am Send a Private Message to Frickin Saweet Add Frickin Saweet as a friend

Originally posted by HeathMan

Could it be that our new manager will have the required red and blue blood. There is a man who cannot be mentioned for a little while. Step forward Gareth Southgate - who will also satisfy the requirement that a Palace Manager should be an ex-England Manager. No announcement can be made while the Euros are taking place (while England are still taking part). COYP

no chance, if we have a decent Euros then it's WC next year when our young squad and the Southgate project will be more experienced and maturing to hit peak.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Frickin Saweet's Profile Frickin Saweet Flag South Cronx 07 Jun 21 9.30am Send a Private Message to Frickin Saweet Add Frickin Saweet as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

He seems like the BBS version of Dazza according to other posters this is a weekly event.

If it is announced today then the media will know by now as they have to have notice to get their staff to the ground.

So keep an eye on Sky Sports for the Press Conference from SP latter today comment.

only if it's announced via a traditional press conference - there are other ways that don't involve giving press a clue in advance.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 07 Jun 21 9.35am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Frickin Saweet


only if it's announced via a traditional press conference - there are other ways that don't involve giving press a clue in advance.

Will the club be rushing out a further episode of When Eagles Dare

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Eaglecoops's Profile Eaglecoops Flag CR3 07 Jun 21 9.39am Send a Private Message to Eaglecoops Add Eaglecoops as a friend

Originally posted by 55 years a fan

Probably be in trouble anyway no matter who they choose.

Then see how the Roy out brigade react.

Roy has left, by his own choice, get over it. The club moves on. If perchance we become more successful with a new manager will you apologise to the Roy out brigade as you like to refer to them. No, I didn't think so.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 07 Jun 21 9.50am Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

Will the club be rushing out a further episode of When Eagles Dare

Doubt it. Clint Eastwood is 20 years older than Roy and would be a contentious appointment.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View manwitheagletattoo's Profile manwitheagletattoo Flag Somewhere in England 07 Jun 21 10.14am Send a Private Message to manwitheagletattoo Add manwitheagletattoo as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

Doubt it. Clint Eastwood is 20 years older than Roy and would be a contentious appointment.

Maybe he is on Celtic, Everton, Spurs and Wolves radar,

 


South London & Proud
Sometimes I really wonder if family are really worth it.
Because it doesnít matter how time and affection you give
Itís never enough

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View silvertop's Profile silvertop Flag bristol 07 Jun 21 10.20am Send a Private Message to silvertop Add silvertop as a friend

Originally posted by dreamwaverider

I did read that Roy Hodgson is looking for a new position.

In the States.

If true, knocks on head the suggestion that he was retiring.

Also suggests Parish decided to call it a day with him but let him leave in the most dignified way imaginable hopefully as a tribute to his fantastic service. But...

Finally watching the doc last night, I was struck by a comment he made re poor form c2011. He said he was picking up discontent from the fans and had to do something. There is also that post on BBS that incited the Soho Sq demo. He might actually reads some of this sh!t.

I suspect he saw the need for a change with safety not enough, perhaps because a full stadium of largely season ticket holders demands more entertainment and less holding pattern.

BTW I maintain that Roy did the best for this club with what he had and we were lucky that he was here to see us through this new transition.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 07 Jun 21 10.28am Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by silvertop

In the States.

If true, knocks on head the suggestion that he was retiring.

Also suggests Parish decided to call it a day with him but let him leave in the most dignified way imaginable hopefully as a tribute to his fantastic service. But...

Finally watching the doc last night, I was struck by a comment he made re poor form c2011. He said he was picking up discontent from the fans and had to do something. There is also that post on BBS that incited the Soho Sq demo. He might actually reads some of this sh!t.

I suspect he saw the need for a change with safety not enough, perhaps because a full stadium of largely season ticket holders demands more entertainment and less holding pattern.

BTW I maintain that Roy did the best for this club with what he had and we were lucky that he was here to see us through this new transition.

Mr Hodgson never actually mentioned that he was going into retirement, in actual fact he asserted that he didn't want to be like Frank Sinatra who announced his retirement yet performed in many concerts afterwards.

Mr Hodgson announced that he was stepping down from the rigours of PL management which led me to conclude that he would be open to roles away from managing in the PL.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 07 Jun 21 10.30am Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by manwitheagletattoo

Maybe he is on Celtic, Everton, Spurs and Wolves radar,

Heíd be the Man With No Chance at three of those.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View manwitheagletattoo's Profile manwitheagletattoo Flag Somewhere in England 07 Jun 21 10.33am Send a Private Message to manwitheagletattoo Add manwitheagletattoo as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

Mr Hodgson never actually mentioned that he was going into retirement, in actual fact he asserted that he didn't want to be like Frank Sinatra who announced his retirement yet performed in many concerts afterwards.

Mr Hodgson announced that he was stepping down from the rigours of PL management which led me to conclude that he would be open to roles away from managing in the PL.

And now the end is near
So I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I've traveled each and every highway
And more, much more than this
I did it my wayÖ..

 


South London & Proud
Sometimes I really wonder if family are really worth it.
Because it doesnít matter how time and affection you give
Itís never enough

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post

Topic Locked

Page 140 of 340 < 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Topic