You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Israel/Palastine end game?
June 21 2021 1.54am

Israel/Palastine end game?

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

 

View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 13 May 21 7.01pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

The holocaust led to a terrible sense of collective trauma amongst the Jewish people and quite rightly so. Let us not forget that the Nazi's set out to destroy a race of people.

And that legacy lives on today, contributing to the ongoing issues, a back to the wall's mentality that means any kind of response will be meted out accordingly. If I was Jewish, I would feel exactly the same.

Thats not excusing the behaviour but adding to the understanding but also ditto with the Palastinians in Gaza. Hemmed in, access in and out controlled by foreign powers, not allowed access to all kinds of goods, creating a pressure cooker of hostility and aggression and with some justification.

If I was a Palestinian then I would be cheering on every rocket fired. And I was an Israeli, I would be cheering on every retaliation. That is the problem.


Israel must see that it cannot beat the Palestinians. They are willing to fight them whilst wearing flip-flops. Plenty of videos of little kids being willing to fling themselves against heavily armed Israeli troops who are 4 to 5 times their size.

Hence why I genuinely believe Israel is seeking to have the region depopulated. And seeing Europe as the place which should facilitate that.


 


In 1967, when Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take human life, replied: "I wouldn't know, I've only ever killed communists."

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 13 May 21 7.45pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

The holocaust led to a terrible sense of collective trauma amongst the Jewish people and quite rightly so. Let us not forget that the Nazi's set out to destroy a race of people.

And that legacy lives on today, contributing to the ongoing issues, a back to the wall's mentality that means any kind of response will be meted out accordingly. If I was Jewish, I would feel exactly the same.

Thats not excusing the behaviour but adding to the understanding but also ditto with the Palastinians in Gaza. Hemmed in, access in and out controlled by foreign powers, not allowed access to all kinds of goods, creating a pressure cooker of hostility and aggression and with some justification.

If I was a Palestinian then I would be cheering on every rocket fired. And I was an Israeli, I would be cheering on every retaliation. That is the problem.


Israel must see that it cannot beat the Palestinians. They are willing to fight them whilst wearing flip-flops. Plenty of videos of little kids being willing to fling themselves against heavily armed Israeli troops who are 4 to 5 times their size.

Hence why I genuinely believe Israel is seeking to have the region depopulated. And seeing Europe as the place which should facilitate that.


I can see where you're coming from. I've given reasons why I don't really buy it. If Palestinians were to leave what is their own country, do you not think they would move to another Arab state and be used against Israel, as and when required? Surely that would make more sense. Perhaps you're thinking Germany would take them in? I'm not seeing it due to current domestic politics in most of Europe. However, that can change of course.
I'm not even seeing the Israeli government fully wanting rid of the Palestinians. Surely a captive local workforce? I've never looked into that aspect. Of course, there are likely to be total radicals on each side to throw a spanner into the works. Or a rocket in this case.
If you look again at what's actually happening, there's a power struggle between Hamas and The Palestinian Authority, playing on what were originally, religious grievances. The grievances have been exacerbated by Israel, no real surprise there. But total conflict, we all have too much to lose.

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 13 May 21 8.33pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

I can see where you're coming from. I've given reasons why I don't really buy it. If Palestinians were to leave what is their own country, do you not think they would move to another Arab state and be used against Israel, as and when required? Surely that would make more sense. Perhaps you're thinking Germany would take them in? I'm not seeing it due to current domestic politics in most of Europe. However, that can change of course.
I'm not even seeing the Israeli government fully wanting rid of the Palestinians. Surely a captive local workforce? I've never looked into that aspect. Of course, there are likely to be total radicals on each side to throw a spanner into the works. Or a rocket in this case.
If you look again at what's actually happening, there's a power struggle between Hamas and The Palestinian Authority, playing on what were originally, religious grievances. The grievances have been exacerbated by Israel, no real surprise there. But total conflict, we all have too much to lose.

My suppostion is purely speculation, and probably driven by the odd way my battered old crust works but ever since that debacle in Libya, and subsequently reading around the subject, it just began to make less and less sense.

Essentially by taking out Gaddafi, the West plunged what had been, a functioning state into utter chaos and opened up routes to mass illegal immigration. And for what?

Ever since then, one of the major questions has been around the migration issue with the Left moving more and to an 'open-borders position for people who are, by any definition, the antithesis of what they stand for in terms of beliefs and cultural expectations.

The irony of my ramblings is that population transfers are tried and tested historical methods of solving conflict situations. There is a real logic to it but it has to manipulated so that the West is doing the inviting. Not that Israel are driving them out.

But the backlash is real. Left-wing parties are losing almost everywhere in Europe yet control many of the state institutions which constantly promote the notion that even the slightest hint of disagreement with mass migration is literally now seen as almost criminal. With attendant 'hate' laws in place. I suspect Brexit was a huge spanner in the works as well, hence much of the resistance to it.

It feels like a set up. As though we are being prepared for a much larger number to be introduced and any resistance to that to be cowed into compliance.

However I am also willing to consider that I am losing the plot a tad but still, that part of me that over-thinks these things, will not be stilled.

Edited by Matov (13 May 2021 8.37pm)

 


In 1967, when Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take human life, replied: "I wouldn't know, I've only ever killed communists."

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 13 May 21 8.46pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

This is the way we are going

[Link]

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 13 May 21 8.50pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

This is the way we are going

[Link]

A perfect example. Like when those people on-board a flight prevented the deportation of a convicted rapist.

All about good feel moments for the protesters rather than the actual attempt to rid the country of a scum-bag. No #metoo moment in that.

 


In 1967, when Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take human life, replied: "I wouldn't know, I've only ever killed communists."

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DanH's Profile DanH Flag SW2 13 May 21 9.16pm Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

This is the way we are going

[Link]

Good. Well done people of Glasgow. A fine city.

 


Tw@tter:

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cucking Funt's Profile Cucking Funt Flag Inside IR35 13 May 21 9.55pm Send a Private Message to Cucking Funt Add Cucking Funt as a friend

I just wish the Israelis and the Palestinians could settle their differences like good Christians.

 


Wife beating may be socially acceptable in Sheffield, but it is a different matter in Cheltenham

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DanH's Profile DanH Flag SW2 13 May 21 10.00pm Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Originally posted by Cucking Funt

I just wish the Israelis and the Palestinians could settle their differences like good Christians.

They need to send in the big gun negotiators.

7BD811C9-7020-4D6E-A85D-81FF058C83C2.jpeg Attachment: 7BD811C9-7020-4D6E-A85D-81FF058C83C2.jpeg (171.73Kb)

 


Tw@tter:

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 13 May 21 10.01pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Cucking Funt

I just wish the Israelis and the Palestinians could settle their differences like good Christians.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 14 May 21 2.43am Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Palestinian Children Try To Make A Cooking Video Only To Be Interrupted By The Sound Explosions And Gunfire - [Link]

Clearly not the full picture... but enough of it.


Whether religious fanatic, ultra nationalist, or deluded DNA obsessive the sobering reality of the suffering of innocents should be the path that guides. Plonk yourself in a region, take peoples home and call them your own and there are going to be problems going forward. There needs to be more of an international push for a two state solution. Unfortunately though money talks and it's more than enough to pay for a blind eye, and then some.

Israel has enough dirt and influence on uncle sam to make a big screen picture that would burn your eyes out.

Edited by BlueJay (14 May 2021 4.27am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Tom-the-eagle's Profile Tom-the-eagle Flag Croydon 14 May 21 6.04am Send a Private Message to Tom-the-eagle Add Tom-the-eagle as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

Good. Well done people of Glasgow. A fine city.

Serious question Dan, do you think the government should not be allowed to remove people who are here illegally?

 


"It feels much better than it ever did, much more sensitive." John Wayne Bobbit

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dannyboy1978's Profile dannyboy1978 Flag 14 May 21 6.34am Send a Private Message to dannyboy1978 Add dannyboy1978 as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

Good. Well done people of Glasgow. A fine city.

You didn't answer my question a few days ago. Would you buy a house directly next to travelers camp?

Edited by dannyboy1978 (14 May 2021 6.35am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Israel/Palastine end game?