You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > Eurovision
June 21 2021 1.49am

Eurovision

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

 

View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 22 May 21 10.49pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Tim Gypsy Hill '64

It's the real reason most voted leave.....!

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eritheagle's Profile eritheagle Flag Erith 22 May 21 10.58pm Send a Private Message to eritheagle Add eritheagle as a friend

Originally posted by Cucking Funt

Never seen such a bender-fest in all my days.

Have you not seen the Greek girl yet???!!!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eagleheath's Profile eagleheath Flag Burgess Hill 22 May 21 11.05pm Send a Private Message to eagleheath Add eagleheath as a friend

More chance of Palace getting 3 points tomorrow than the UK getting 3 points tonight

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DanH's Profile DanH Flag SW2 22 May 21 11.06pm Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Originally posted by eagleheath

More chance of Palace getting 3 points tomorrow than the UK getting 3 points tonight

Itís almost like the rest of Europe canít stand us for some reason

 


Tw@tter:

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DanH's Profile DanH Flag SW2 22 May 21 11.36pm Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

Itís almost like the rest of Europe canít stand us for some reason

Lol

 


Tw@tter:

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Henry of Peckham's Profile Henry of Peckham Flag Eton Mess 22 May 21 11.50pm Send a Private Message to Henry of Peckham Add Henry of Peckham as a friend

Originally posted by Cucking Funt

Never seen such a bender-fest in all my days.

It HAS been worse. The countries who pay for it get an automatic entry hence we're in it every year. I'd rather not pay for any of it.

 


Denial is not just a river in Egypt

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Cucking Funt's Profile Cucking Funt Flag Inside IR35 22 May 21 11.53pm Send a Private Message to Cucking Funt Add Cucking Funt as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

Lol

A lol at your own post???

 


Wife beating may be socially acceptable in Sheffield, but it is a different matter in Cheltenham

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View DanH's Profile DanH Flag SW2 22 May 21 11.56pm Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Originally posted by Cucking Funt

A lol at your own post???

Someone has to do it

 


Tw@tter:

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View manwitheagletattoo's Profile manwitheagletattoo Flag Somewhere in England 22 May 21 11.56pm Send a Private Message to manwitheagletattoo Add manwitheagletattoo as a friend

There should be a public enquiry as to why we got no points tonight further more every single country that gave us no points their embassyís in this country have 24hrs to leave.I am shocked

 


South London & Proud
Sometimes I really wonder if family are really worth it.
Because it doesnít matter how time and affection you give
Itís never enough

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 23 May 21 12.16am Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Originally posted by manwitheagletattoo

There should be a public enquiry as to why we got no points tonight further more every single country that gave us no points their embassyís in this country have 24hrs to leave.I am shocked

0 points from the judges AND the public. Good Christ. Our worst performance ever basically. Might as well do something a bit 'Bucks Fizz' next time and have a laugh. Couldn't do any worse.. Maybe Theresa May can dance on stage mixed in with a bit of beatboxing.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 23 May 21 12.46am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

I like a bit of rock but the winning song was a pile of crap.
Our bloke looked like a piss head who just left the pub after closing time.

If we want the European to take us seriously then we need to be more serious about the artists we send to represent us.
Maybe some heave metal or a curvy bird in sequins next year. But seriously, our music industry is one of the best in the world and our songs need to reflect that. All of our recent entries have been s***e.

Edited by Hrolf The Ganger (23 May 2021 12.47am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 23 May 21 1.08am Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

I like a bit of rock but the winning song was a pile of crap.
Our bloke looked like a piss head who just left the pub after closing time.

If we want the European to take us seriously then we need to be more serious about the artists we send to represent us.
Maybe some heave metal or a curvy bird in sequins next year. But seriously, our music industry is one of the best in the world and our songs need to reflect that. All of our recent entries have been s***e.

Edited by Hrolf The Ganger (23 May 2021 12.47am)

Yes it was the most forgettable song of the bunch. Even the odd or out there songs had something about them.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > Eurovision