You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Topic
May 31 2023 12.41am

GB news. (LOCKED)

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 40 of 49 < 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 >

Topic Locked

View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 03 Sep 21 9.37pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Yes. I am biased. I don't like disingenuous and deluded old men.

That's not bias, though, is it? It's the reaction of normal, decent people. As all of my many friends are normal, decent people, what can you deduce from that?

Maybe though you don't know any normal, decent people, so might have some difficulties in reaching an informed opinion.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 03 Sep 21 10.00pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

That's not bias, though, is it? It's the reaction of normal, decent people. As all of my many friends are normal, decent people, what can you deduce from that?

Maybe though you don't know any normal, decent people, so might have some difficulties in reaching an informed opinion.

Typical arrogance from an archetypal narcissist.

You just make me laugh.

You really believe that your 'normal' is the one true normal.

I bet you have some skeletons in your closet. Your type always do.

Sweet dreams.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 04 Sep 21 10.43am Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Typical arrogance from an archetypal narcissist.

You just make me laugh.

You really believe that your 'normal' is the one true normal.

I bet you have some skeletons in your closet. Your type always do.

Sweet dreams.

I suggest you pause for a moment and consider the logic, or lack of it, in what you have said, and the hole you are digging.

It would take a very unusual person (aka abnormal) to "like disingenuous and deluded old men".

No argument that there is a broad range of what we would all regard as normal, but there are others whose character is so unusual they cannot be so regarded.

Some, indeed, look down on those they regard as "normies", sneering at them with self-righteous, self-defined, superiority.

Blue on blue attacks are always amusing from certain observation points.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 04 Sep 21 11.06am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

I suggest you pause for a moment and consider the logic, or lack of it, in what you have said, and the hole you are digging.

It would take a very unusual person (aka abnormal) to "like disingenuous and deluded old men".

No argument that there is a broad range of what we would all regard as normal, but there are others whose character is so unusual they cannot be so regarded.

Some, indeed, look down on those they regard as "normies", sneering at them with self-righteous, self-defined, superiority.

Blue on blue attacks are always amusing from certain observation points.

I think you need one of those clifftop walks before you self combust.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View DanH's Profile DanH Flag SW2 04 Sep 21 11.26am Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Typical arrogance from an archetypal narcissist.

You just make me laugh.

You really believe that your 'normal' is the one true normal.

I bet you have some skeletons in your closet. Your type always do.

Sweet dreams.

Thereís only person coming across as arrogant in this exchange, and it really isnít Wisbech.

Edited by DanH (04 Sep 2021 11.26am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 04 Sep 21 11.34am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

Thereís only person coming across as arrogant in this exchange, and it really isnít Wisbech.

Edited by DanH (04 Sep 2021 11.26am)

Ah lefties supporting lefties.

Hrolf hits the nail squarely on the head.

Though I don't know why he bothers with that particular nail.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Uphill's Profile Uphill Flag Bedford 04 Sep 21 11.42am Send a Private Message to Uphill Add Uphill as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Everyone has to get something right sometimes. Even idiots. You got the reasons spot on. Add to them the friendly, non-judgemental, welcoming people and the relatively low cost of housing, and that sums it up.

What's happening on GB News? I wouldn't know. Maybe they could run a few good news stories based on Cornwall. Everyone else has. Having tried GB News, I have returned to less biased outlets, like the BBC, ITV and Channel Four.

Oh Yes? I have come into this thread today and noted:
1. It is full of verbal slanging (nothing new there) and
2. BBC and C4 may be less biased but both undoubtedly are not neutral or unbiased in their general news reporting. As for GB News it gives a biased right wing opinion. I know it, you know it and we all know it. The best that can be said is that it counters the dangerous reporting on RT channel. Ultimately, like in these threads, if you disagree switch to a channel that panders to your views.

 


I'm supposed to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder to find someone older than me.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View DanH's Profile DanH Flag SW2 04 Sep 21 12.06pm Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Ah lefties supporting lefties.

Hrolf hits the nail squarely on the head.

Though I don't know why he bothers with that particular nail.

Ah wildly misplaced arrogance supporting wildly misplaced arrogance.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View DanH's Profile DanH Flag SW2 04 Sep 21 12.07pm Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Andrew Neil quitting. That went well.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 04 Sep 21 12.31pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

Ah wildly misplaced arrogance supporting wildly misplaced arrogance.

Arrogance can be off-putting sure...tis a vice of mine.

However, what's important is being right.

And as you're left, that's a direction you haven't discovered yet.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View DanH's Profile DanH Flag SW2 04 Sep 21 12.32pm Send a Private Message to DanH Add DanH as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Arrogance can be off-putting sure...tis a vice of mine.

However, what's important is being right.

And as you're left, that's a direction you haven't discovered yet.

You havenít been right once in your life lad.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 04 Sep 21 1.02pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by DanH

You havenít been right once in your life lad.

As a qualified teacher, that's highly unlikely.

So Dan, you continue to maintain the kind of accuracy levels that couldn't break into a local pub's women's darts team.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post

Topic Locked

Page 40 of 49 < 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Topic