You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > White nationalists shed a tearÖ.
October 20 2021 11.55am

White nationalists shed a tearÖ.

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 6 of 9 < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

 

View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 16 Aug 21 7.47pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Maine Eagle

Iím dating one now so I guess I do.

People move around for many reasons. I have lived on four continents of this earth, perhaps hard to understand for some of the home town boys on this hallowed site.

'One' now! A trophy then.
a hometown boy doesn't need demeaning because of that fact. Clearly in your mind it's wrong then and makes us stupid iyo.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 16 Aug 21 8.10pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Maine Eagle

Iím dating one now so I guess I do.

People move around for many reasons. I have lived on four continents of this earth, perhaps hard to understand for some of the home town boys on this hallowed site.

After being everywhere, you chose Maine, fair enough. Not really cosmopolitan enough to have a go about hometown boys. Londoners aren't generally hillbillies who have never gone anywhere except down on their sisters.
I think you're mixing Palace people up with the Southern States flag wavers, bible belters and Don't tread on me people. You'll be lucky to find any of them here: I think you're fighting the wrong battle. Although times they are a changing.
Some on here preferred Trump to Biden, that really seems to get your goat, fair enough, it's your country. Although, apparently, you want it run by a majority of people different to you. You can then be the minority. Again, fair enough, up to you.

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 16 Aug 21 9.49pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Maine Eagle

I donít hate myself, but there is much to be ashamed of in terms of good old whitey, and his impact on this earth.

I live near to the nature that I like best on the planet, as I hike every day, Stirley. I work from home so can live where I like, and as much as the lack of diversity in Maine causes chagrin, I love living here nonetheless.

Sounds like a guilty conscience. Whatever you did, said or thought in the past has come back to haunt you. Most of us donít have any need for the sackcloth and ashes routine.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 17 Aug 21 7.36am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

After being everywhere, you chose Maine, fair enough. Not really cosmopolitan enough to have a go about hometown boys. Londoners aren't generally hillbillies who have never gone anywhere except down on their sisters.
I think you're mixing Palace people up with the Southern States flag wavers, bible belters and Don't tread on me people. You'll be lucky to find any of them here: I think you're fighting the wrong battle. Although times they are a changing.
Some on here preferred Trump to Biden, that really seems to get your goat, fair enough, it's your country. Although, apparently, you want it run by a majority of people different to you. You can then be the minority. Again, fair enough, up to you.

Donít forget his utter disdain for Brexit voters ( despite living in the US).
Mainey , serious question, is your good lady a US national?

Edited by Spiderman (17 Aug 2021 7.36am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Seagles's Profile Seagles Flag Croydon 17 Aug 21 9.18am Send a Private Message to Seagles Add Seagles as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

There are clips out there of people actually cheering the announcement.

I am white. My family are white. Almost all of my friends are white. Do you think its a good thing that in the future there might be less of us?


Crying that someone is happy to see "their" racial class increase because that's a racist thing to do, so they shouldn't be doing it.

Then crying again that "your" racial class is decreasing.

This reads like the post of a racist and a hypocrite.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 17 Aug 21 9.52am Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

I think you're mixing Palace people up with the Southern States flag wavers, bible belters and Don't tread on me people. You'll be lucky to find any of them here: I think you're fighting the wrong battle.

There do seem to be lots of White Nationalists in Alabama. Often with British surnames.

What about places in England ? say, Newham, London ?

 


Eagle with SE19 altitude

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 17 Aug 21 11.40am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Seagles

Crying that someone is happy to see "their" racial class increase because that's a racist thing to do, so they shouldn't be doing it.

Then crying again that "your" racial class is decreasing.

This reads like the post of a racist and a hypocrite.

'Racism' is a modern meme originally created and weaponised by far leftist academics (communists actually) and given power by media and its hyper rich elites...and eventually as a subsequence after generational change it became standardised within institutions and the law....which is filled with leftists/liberals intent on globalism and global village polices all over the world but starting here in majority white countries.

It's BS and completely subjective. It is essentially no different to tribalism and exists naturally all over the world where there is no demonization.....that's the intent, to demonise tribalism, which exists in other forms, like class and many other distinctions. These though are accepted because it doesn't interfere with the aim...which would affect the future slave and working classes far more than it ever would the elites in their gated communities and island homes.

Also your 'hypocrite' statement is built upon your own interpretation rather than his statement and hence is more BS.

In my view what we are seeing are justifications for anti white propaganda by those opposed to racial majorities within countries or those of non white ethnicities who see individual advantages for themselves ....that motivates their 'racism' claims, which is really their racial power preferences, as justified.

The Dalai Lama spoke out about what's been done years ago. When he stated that Germany should be for the Germans and that there shouldn't be demographic replacement but instead help and then return.

If they could have got away with calling him a 'neo Nazi' and 'white supremacist' they would have.....weaponise and demonise from their megaphone where alternative perspectives are refused a reply.

Because according to the 'racism' ideology idea this means the Dalai Lama is an evil racist as well......that's how insane and devoid of truth the whole situation is.

Whereas instead he knows that the 'global village' concept will destroy his culture and community....as it will for all others, because it's essentially an eventual road to a form of racial communism, which itself leads to authoritarianism and a pile of skulls.

Because like anything else that looks to force human nature to conform to one perspective....it's doomed to fail and hence its adherents will deem persecutions necessary.....as they already do....which will only get worse as the ideology is increasingly emboldened without pushback.


Edited by Stirlingsays (17 Aug 2021 4.34pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 17 Aug 21 1.53pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Originally posted by Seagles


This reads like the post of a racist and a hypocrite.


Guilty on both counts.

 


In 1967, when Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take human life, replied: "I wouldn't know, I've only ever killed communists."

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 17 Aug 21 2.12pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Matov


Guilty on both counts.

Well that's nipped that one then

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View stuckinbristol's Profile stuckinbristol Flag In the woodwork. 17 Aug 21 3.53pm Send a Private Message to stuckinbristol Add stuckinbristol as a friend

Originally posted by Maine Eagle

I donít hate myself, but there is much to be ashamed of in terms of good old whitey, and his impact on this earth.

I live near to the nature that I like best on the planet, as I hike every day, Stirley. I work from home so can live where I like, and as much as the lack of diversity in Maine causes chagrin, I love living here nonetheless.

When asked why you moved you said 'Jobs, girls ect'

So it was just girls then?

My dad told me when I was younger not to chase my dick, I didn't listen either!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Seagles's Profile Seagles Flag Croydon 18 Aug 21 2.24pm Send a Private Message to Seagles Add Seagles as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

'Racism' is a modern meme originally created and weaponised by far leftist academics (communists actually) and given power by media and its hyper rich elites...and eventually as a subsequence after generational change it became standardised within institutions and the law....which is filled with leftists/liberals intent on globalism and global village polices all over the world but starting here in majority white countries.

It's BS and completely subjective. It is essentially no different to tribalism and exists naturally all over the world where there is no demonization.....that's the intent, to demonise tribalism, which exists in other forms, like class and many other distinctions. These though are accepted because it doesn't interfere with the aim...which would affect the future slave and working classes far more than it ever would the elites in their gated communities and island homes.

Also your 'hypocrite' statement is built upon your own interpretation rather than his statement and hence is more BS.

In my view what we are seeing are justifications for anti white propaganda by those opposed to racial majorities within countries or those of non white ethnicities who see individual advantages for themselves ....that motivates their 'racism' claims, which is really their racial power preferences, as justified.

The Dalai Lama spoke out about what's been done years ago. When he stated that Germany should be for the Germans and that there shouldn't be demographic replacement but instead help and then return.

If they could have got away with calling him a 'neo Nazi' and 'white supremacist' they would have.....weaponise and demonise from their megaphone where alternative perspectives are refused a reply.

Because according to the 'racism' ideology idea this means the Dalai Lama is an evil racist as well......that's how insane and devoid of truth the whole situation is.

Whereas instead he knows that the 'global village' concept will destroy his culture and community....as it will for all others, because it's essentially an eventual road to a form of racial communism, which itself leads to authoritarianism and a pile of skulls.

Because like anything else that looks to force human nature to conform to one perspective....it's doomed to fail and hence its adherents will deem persecutions necessary.....as they already do....which will only get worse as the ideology is increasingly emboldened without pushback.


Edited by Stirlingsays (17 Aug 2021 4.34pm)

tldr: he can justify being a racist because of the word's origins and by ignoring the current real world definition and usage, as well as the real consequences of such behaviour. Thanks mate, I never knew that.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 18 Aug 21 2.26pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Seagles

tldr: he can justify being a racist because of the word's origins and by ignoring the current real world definition and usage, as well as the real consequences of such behaviour. Thanks mate, I never knew that.

Obviously that is just one of many many things.

Edited by Stirlingsays (18 Aug 2021 2.26pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 6 of 9 < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > White nationalists shed a tearÖ.