You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Boris on holiday in Marbs-why not support gb?
October 22 2021 5.41pm

Boris on holiday in Marbs-why not support gb?

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

 

View Fatherken's Profile Fatherken Flag 10 Oct 21 3.05pm Send a Private Message to Fatherken Add Fatherken as a friend

I blame Benteke

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 10 Oct 21 3.26pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by eagleman13

Prefer Draughts me self, or, snakes n ladders

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 10 Oct 21 6.15pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

This thread smacks of the usual Lefty jealousy.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 10 Oct 21 6.45pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

recently had another kid with another one on the way. The media love to trash any PM who goes on holiday and yet they do the same themselves.

is it now 8 kids by 3 baby mummies ?

Not exactly a conservative PM who can lecture the rest of us on Conservative Family Values.

less of the Eton/Harrow and a little bit more HipHop DJ

 


Eagle with SE19 altitude

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Online Flag Chatham 10 Oct 21 7.22pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

is it now 8 kids by 3 baby mummies ?

Not exactly a conservative PM who can lecture the rest of us on Conservative Family Values.

less of the Eton/Harrow and a little bit more HipHop DJ

I think he pays his way though.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 10 Oct 21 7.34pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

Unsurprisingly, you’ve never been a one nation Tory like you claimed then.

Oh I am. This lot aren't though.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 10 Oct 21 7.56pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Oh I am. This lot aren't though.

Really! Your words…

‘When the EU was the big bad wolf, they drifted to UKIP. Now that myth has been shot, the Tories are reclaiming their natural status as the enemy of the working man and woman, alongside newer ones as the enemy of the green lobby, etc etc.

As soon as there is any kind of believable alternative, I think the Tories will find that fair weather friends aren't reliable. Hence, the constant references to the "levelling up" agenda.’

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 10 Oct 21 10.02pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

Really! Your words…

‘When the EU was the big bad wolf, they drifted to UKIP. Now that myth has been shot, the Tories are reclaiming their natural status as the enemy of the working man and woman, alongside newer ones as the enemy of the green lobby, etc etc.

As soon as there is any kind of believable alternative, I think the Tories will find that fair weather friends aren't reliable. Hence, the constant references to the "levelling up" agenda.’

I know what I wrote. Do you understand what they mean? Referring to levelling up doesn’t mean they have any idea of what is needed to actually achieve it.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 10 Oct 21 10.10pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

This thread smacks of the usual Lefty jealousy.

An oh so predictable Righty comment , so predictable, oh well.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 10 Oct 21 11.20pm Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

I know what I wrote. Do you understand what they mean? Referring to levelling up doesn’t mean they have any idea of what is needed to actually achieve it.

Not only that but you go on about the tories when before you’ve claimed that you are one, when it’s very evident you aren’t. But that’s if no surprise to anybody.

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 11 Oct 21 10.13am Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Rudi Hedman

Not only that but you go on about the tories when before you’ve claimed that you are one, when it’s very evident you aren’t. But that’s if no surprise to anybody.

Johnson and the bunch he has assembled around him are far removed from those I held in high regard in my younger days. Even Thatcher would be ashamed of them, so what would the likes of Macmillan and Hessetine think? They are the types I regard as real one nation Tories.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Rudi Hedman's Profile Rudi Hedman Flag Caterham 11 Oct 21 10.59am Send a Private Message to Rudi Hedman Add Rudi Hedman as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Johnson and the bunch he has assembled around him are far removed from those I held in high regard in my younger days. Even Thatcher would be ashamed of them, so what would the likes of Macmillan and Hessetine think? They are the types I regard as real one nation Tories.

Ashamed of the cronyism and corruption, or lurching into socialism, or any policies the real PM - Carrie whatever her name is today.

(I think I know the 6 letter word you’re going to mention)

 


COYP

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Boris on holiday in Marbs-why not support gb?