You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Danny Mills Still Thinks You Are A Racist...
October 20 2021 1.42am

Danny Mills Still Thinks You Are A Racist...

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 > Last >>

 

Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 13 Oct 21 1.59pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

So Mills still claims that booing taking the knee makes you a racist.
Well we have done this one, not that I can find the thread now, but rather than listen to that idiot, perhaps we should consider the words of John Barnes who, in his new book, has deeper thoughts about the value of taking the knee and the weird culture of wokeness that we now live in.

I have respect for Barnes, even though I don't always agree with him. He at least has the guts to question the reasoning, unlike those who are too busy virtue signalling, self serving, or are just too dim or scared.

Meanwhile, commentators are wondering why Hungarians don't adhere to our standards regarding other races, boo the knee, or why we let them come to Wembley in the first place.

I must say that the sight of a dozen coppers steaming unsuccessfully into a crowd of Hungarians because somebody called somebody a nasty name really was quite amusing and pathetic at the same time.

I'll leave others to ponder on the insanity of it all.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 13 Oct 21 2.06pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Orange1290's Profile Orange1290 Flag 13 Oct 21 2.10pm Send a Private Message to Orange1290 Add Orange1290 as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

So Mills still claims that booing taking the knee makes you a racist.
Well we have done this one, not that I can find the thread now, but rather than listen to that idiot, perhaps we should consider the words of John Barnes who, in his new book, has deeper thoughts about the value of taking the knee and the weird culture of wokeness that we now live in.

I have respect for Barnes, even though I don't always agree with him. He at least has the guts to question the reasoning, unlike those who are too busy virtue signalling, self serving, or are just too dim or scared.

Meanwhile, commentators are wondering why Hungarians don't adhere to our standards regarding other races, boo the knee, or why we let them come to Wembley in the first place.

I must say that the sight of a dozen coppers steaming unsuccessfully into a crowd of Hungarians because somebody called somebody a nasty name really was quite amusing and pathetic at the same time.

I'll leave others to ponder on the insanity of it all.

It's simple courtesy and respect when visiting a host country that you abide by their cultural standards and laws/regulations. The Hungarians involved last night at Wembley should be arrested and charged for violent conduct looking at the video clips and banned from attending any match the UK ever again. Why don't you simply own up and say you support their actions rather make a failed attempt of using words to hide behind that view?

Edited by Orange1290 (13 Oct 2021 2.11pm)

 


Pro China, EU & Palestine

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 13 Oct 21 2.20pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

If Danny Mills said anything different, would he still have a job? Didn't work out too well for those Sky boys who questioned the whole thing. Let's just take the knee forever, it can be incorporated into the Coronation too and done before the Black Rod, or the Changing of the Guard. Soldiers could do it before going into battle, surgeons before operations. It's that worthwhile.

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 13 Oct 21 2.21pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Orange1290

It's simple courtesy and respect when visiting a host country that you abide by their cultural standards and laws/regulations. The Hungarians involved last night at Wembley should be arrested and charged for violent conduct looking at the video clips and banned from attending any match the UK ever again. Why don't you simply own up and say you support their actions rather make a failed attempt of using words to hide behind that view?

Edited by Orange1290 (13 Oct 2021 2.11pm)

Support booing the knee? It's everyone's right to boo. Would I do it? No. Footballers have the right to take a knee if the FA allow it.
It might have been practical to ban Hungarian fans from the game, given the antagonisms at their place, to maintain law and order. Attacking them with sticks for an alleged verbal attack on someone seems rather nuts in the circumstances, don't you think?

Edited by Hrolf The Ganger (13 Oct 2021 2.22pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 13 Oct 21 2.25pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

If Danny Mills said anything different, would he still have a job? Didn't work out too well for those Sky boys who questioned the whole thing. Let's just take the knee forever, it can be incorporated into the Coronation too and done before the Black Rod, or the Changing of the Guard. Soldiers could do it before going into battle, surgeons before operations. It's that worthwhile.

That is a very good point.

I feel like when you are pressured to say something enough times, you might even start believing it. It's clear that a condition of having such a job is to parrot woke codswallop.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 13 Oct 21 2.30pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Orange1290

It's simple courtesy and respect when visiting a host country that you abide by their cultural standards and laws/regulations. The Hungarians involved last night at Wembley should be arrested and charged for violent conduct looking at the video clips and banned from attending any match the UK ever again. Why don't you simply own up and say you support their actions rather make a failed attempt of using words to hide behind that view?

Edited by Orange1290 (13 Oct 2021 2.11pm)

The tickets we’re supposedly only sold to fans resident in this country. Aren’t they British now?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 13 Oct 21 2.34pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

The tickets we’re supposedly only sold to fans resident in this country. Aren’t they British now?

I did wonder if those Hungarians were actually from Hungary.

Funny how the wrong sort of foreigners who use nasty words get so much coverage while others can rape, murder, sell prostitutes and drugs without anyone in the media caring.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 13 Oct 21 2.57pm Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

If you pay to attend a game, it doesn't come with a free ticket to racially abuse stewards or attack our police when they act on that.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 13 Oct 21 3.06pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by BlueJay

If you pay to attend a game, it doesn't come with a free ticket to racially abuse stewards or attack our police when they act on that.

So you think that the police response was sensible?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 13 Oct 21 3.14pm Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

So you think that the police response was sensible?

It's hard to comment on, because you appear to have convinced yourself with zero reason for it that the police launched a completely unprovoked physical attack on people. That belief is rooted solely in you having a warped white (Hungary) vs black (defending someone being racially abused) angle, as it is with ever single racial issue going, rather than anything that actually took place.

While you plaster threads with how black players should greet the n word and the like being hurled at them with a shrug, you sure do seem to lack any restraint in your own reactions when those targeted by it defend themselves. You're much more okay with the former than the latter, which is why its no surprise that in this case too you appear to think that racially abusing members of staff at a game is absolutely fine and should be allowed to continue, and that reacting to it by adhering to rules of the ground and law is what is wrong.

Edited by BlueJay (13 Oct 2021 3.16pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 13 Oct 21 3.20pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by BlueJay

It's hard to comment on, because you appear to have convinced yourself with zero reason for it that the police launched a completely unprovoked physical attack on people. That belief is rooted solely in you having a warped white (Hungary) vs black (defending someone being racially abused) angle, as it is with ever single racial issue going, rather than anything that actually took place.

While you plaster threads with how black players should greet the n word and the like being hurled at them with a shrug, you sure do seem to lack any restraint in your own reactions when those targeted by it defend themselves. You're much more okay with the former than the latter, which is why its no surprise that in this case too you appear to think that racially abusing members of staff at a game is absolutely fine and should be allowed to continue, and that reacting to it by adhering to rules of the ground and law is what is wrong.

Edited by BlueJay (13 Oct 2021 3.16pm)

IS there anyone on this site who is capable of debating these issues without introducing straw man arguments and making insinuations?

Do you think it is reasonable to attack a crowd with sticks if one or some of them are using insulting language? It's a simple question.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 > Last >>

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Danny Mills Still Thinks You Are A Racist...