You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Replacement for Gallaher
June 30 2022 11.17pm

Replacement for Gallaher

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

 

View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 09 Apr 22 5.52pm Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

Originally posted by Lanzo-Ad

Eze had 42 shots from 31 games last year 4 goal and 6 assists in a very defensive tactical team, Gallagher has 43 shots 8 goals and 5 assist from a attacking line up. time will tell (injury permitting) who will be world class and who wont.

Seeing as CG wasn't a Palace player last season, that kinda negates the 1st part of your argument/POV, as it stands(this season) CG has twice the amount of goals that Eze did last season, also, CG has 2 England caps(albeit friendlies) so far as a Palace player. 2-0

I sincerely hope that Eze becomes the player we all saw from last season before his nasty injury. Imho, i believe PV is doing right by slowly bringing him back to the squad & minutes on the pitch. Will he start in the s/f, i doubt it, will he come on as a sub, hmm tough call, guess it all depends on how we are doing at the time.

Have a great w/e Lanzo, lets hope for a good result tomoz.

 


The Child Has Grown,
The Dream Is Gone, And,
I Have Become,
Comfortably Numb.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Lanzo-Ad's Profile Lanzo-Ad Flag Lanzarote 09 Apr 22 8.19pm Send a Private Message to Lanzo-Ad Add Lanzo-Ad as a friend

Originally posted by eagleman13

Seeing as CG wasn't a Palace player last season, that kinda negates the 1st part of your argument/POV, as it stands(this season) CG has twice the amount of goals that Eze did last season, also, CG has 2 England caps(albeit friendlies) so far as a Palace player. 2-0

I sincerely hope that Eze becomes the player we all saw from last season before his nasty injury. Imho, i believe PV is doing right by slowly bringing him back to the squad & minutes on the pitch. Will he start in the s/f, i doubt it, will he come on as a sub, hmm tough call, guess it all depends on how we are doing at the time.

Have a great w/e Lanzo, lets hope for a good result tomoz.

And you me old mucker COYP

 


Never be Two Faced, Always Say What You Think, keep Chilled, Man

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View OldFella's Profile OldFella Flag London 10 Apr 22 9.22am Send a Private Message to OldFella Add OldFella as a friend

Originally posted by Lanzo-Ad

I cant believe we are talking about Gallagher almost like he is Maradona, he is a good player with a fantastic engine, he has no creativity, his passing his poor, and his tackling is poor, Hence 10 yellow cards, he isn't a Number 10, Eze is twice the player, the midfield needs balance, DM kouyate, CM Schlupp, AM Eze, a better balance team, someone who can do the killer pass and dribble through the defence.

ADHD or a plonker? My money's on both.

 


Jackson.. Wan Bissaka.... Sansom.. Nicholas.. Cannon.. Guehi.... Zaha... Thomas.. Byrne... Holton.. Rogers.. that should do it..

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eaglecoops's Profile Eaglecoops Flag CR3 12 Apr 22 10.46am Send a Private Message to Eaglecoops Add Eaglecoops as a friend

Every decent team needs an Eze and a Gallagher. You need someone to put in the hard yards and press and someone who can change the game in a flash.

Whether you can fit Gallagher, Eze, Olise and Zaha into a starting line up is difficult to say. As a 4-3-3 we will probably struggle defensively. If however it sinks back into a 4-5-1 whilst defending it could work.

Can Eze replace Gallagher, probably not, we need to buy a top notch midfield dynamo who can play alongside Eze. I agree with Lanzo he is the future for us but he is not a complete midfielder and he needs some bite next to him.

If the tweet suggesting £50m is the number for Gallagher I would offer Chelsea, Mitchell in a straight swap. They are flooded out with decent midfielders, not so much full backs. We can hopefully get Adaramola and Hannam up to speed or buy another to fill the gap.

Gallagher, Olise and Eze would become a lethal combination over the next 5 years if we can keep them together.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Lanzo-Ad's Profile Lanzo-Ad Flag Lanzarote 12 Apr 22 11.23am Send a Private Message to Lanzo-Ad Add Lanzo-Ad as a friend

Originally posted by OldFella

ADHD or a plonker? My money's on both.

Ahh, The obnoxious C**y Speaks

 


Never be Two Faced, Always Say What You Think, keep Chilled, Man

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View OldFella's Profile OldFella Flag London 12 Apr 22 5.42pm Send a Private Message to OldFella Add OldFella as a friend

Originally posted by Lanzo-Ad

Ahh, The obnoxious C**y Speaks

No need to announce yourself

 


Jackson.. Wan Bissaka.... Sansom.. Nicholas.. Cannon.. Guehi.... Zaha... Thomas.. Byrne... Holton.. Rogers.. that should do it..

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Crystal_Clear's Profile Crystal_Clear Flag Belfast 14 Apr 22 12.10pm Send a Private Message to Crystal_Clear Add Crystal_Clear as a friend

Eze could well end up on the left if Zaha is sold during the summer..

I cannot see us retaining Gallagher at all, so he will need replacing. I wonder if we will make a move fro O'Brien at Huddersfield.

We were apparently interested in this youngster at Birmingham (Jordan James ?) as well, but I don't know if he is same type of player as Gallagher.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 14 Apr 22 12.33pm Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear

Eze could well end up on the left if Zaha is sold during the summer..

I cannot see us retaining Gallagher at all, so he will need replacing. I wonder if we will make a move fro O'Brien at Huddersfield.

We were apparently interested in this youngster at Birmingham (Jordan James ?) as well, but I don't know if he is same type of player as Gallagher.

Lewis O'Brien is on our radar but also on the radar of quite a few PL clubs.

Apropos Jordan James he does bring energy to the team and travels with the ball but he is only 17 and has played less than 20 games for Birmingham so very inexperienced.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View aashman12's Profile aashman12 Flag 18 Apr 22 9.49pm Send a Private Message to aashman12 Add aashman12 as a friend

Originally posted by Lanzo-Ad

I cant believe we are talking about Gallagher almost like he is Maradona, he is a good player with a fantastic engine, he has no creativity, his passing his poor, and his tackling is poor, Hence 10 yellow cards, he isn't a Number 10, Eze is twice the player, the midfield needs balance, DM kouyate, CM Schlupp, AM Eze, a better balance team, someone who can do the killer pass and dribble through the defence.

Still believe this after eze's no show yesterday?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Lanzo-Ad's Profile Lanzo-Ad Flag Lanzarote 19 Apr 22 6.41am Send a Private Message to Lanzo-Ad Add Lanzo-Ad as a friend

Originally posted by aashman12

Still believe this after eze's no show yesterday?

without a doubt, best player at club time will tell.

 


Never be Two Faced, Always Say What You Think, keep Chilled, Man

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View waddy's Profile waddy Flag Highton,Melbourne 19 Apr 22 6.59am Send a Private Message to waddy Add waddy as a friend

Interesting if Harris & Blitzer do purchase Chelsea what price will they set plus Conorís agent set.
Yet if he goes I do agree now is the time to put on a couple of contenders from academy OR will Eze find that similar bite that Conor has remains to be seen.I see it in James Mc but not any other midfielder/ attacker.

Whilst our football has been way more entertaining than previous seasons we are growing & certainly there are players whom will struggle at the level yet again yoy.

Who is Patrick thinking to sell I wonder ?

 


Forever Palace Proud

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 19 Apr 22 8.00am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

I would love CG to stay although it looks like he will be part of the Chelsea squad next season. Whether that is a good career move only time will tell.

What is clear is that we need a CG type player and we don't currently have one, his energy was sorely missed against Chelsea.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Replacement for Gallaher