You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > A Glipmse Into The Near Future
November 28 2021 11.53am

A Glipmse Into The Near Future

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 > Last >>

 

View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 09 Nov 21 10.35am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Migrants being herded by Belarus to attack Polish borders.
Mostly men from the Middle East and claiming that they want to go to Germany. I'm sure many will be coming our way.

Imagine this x 10, 20 or more, and you will be seeing the norm in the near future. When climate change bites along with the inevitable conflicts, we will see millions coming our way.

We must stop this, and soon. We cannot allow these people into our territories.
We must ignore the idiotic drone of liberals who tell us that we have a duty to these people.

Our duty is to protect our children, our culture, and our very existence by all means necessary.

[Link]

Edited by Hrolf The Ganger (09 Nov 2021 12.19pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Beanyboysmd's Profile Beanyboysmd Flag 09 Nov 21 10.42am Send a Private Message to Beanyboysmd Add Beanyboysmd as a friend

Ooh so you want to reverse climate change so we dont end up with floods of immigration? Well it sounds like you want the same thing as the left but for different reasons. Its nice to have both sides of the spectrum agree on something!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 09 Nov 21 10.44am Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Apparently two jets a day flying into Belarus from Damascus. Interesting to see the statement from VDL this morning. The EU, for now at least, seem focused on backing the Poles.

 


In 1967, when Polish mercenary Rafal Ganowicz was asked what it felt like to take human life, replied: "I wouldn't know, I've only ever killed communists."

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 09 Nov 21 10.45am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Beanyboysmd

Ooh so you want to reverse climate change so we dont end up with floods of immigration? Well it sounds like you want the same thing as the left but for different reasons. Its nice to have both sides of the spectrum agree on something!

We can't reverse climate change. We can only reduce our impact on it.
It's happening no matter what.

What we can do is protect our island from being over run by illegal migrants.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dreamwaverider's Profile dreamwaverider Flag 09 Nov 21 10.54am Send a Private Message to dreamwaverider Add dreamwaverider as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

We can't reverse climate change. We can only reduce our impact on it.
It's happening no matter what.

What we can do is protect our island from being over run by illegal migrants.

Climate change is generated exclusively by population explosion. Globally we have tripled in the last 80 years. This is never spoken about at any level at global meetings or the press.
Until we accept this major issue and alter it with some hard hitting decisions the world will remain in turmoil.
So the world will remain in turmoil and for that reason if we want to protect this island then Hrolf is right.

Edited by dreamwaverider (09 Nov 2021 10.54am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 09 Nov 21 11.14am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

Apparently two jets a day flying into Belarus from Damascus. Interesting to see the statement from VDL this morning. The EU, for now at least, seem focused on backing the Poles.



Interesting situation for the EU, they want to bash the Poles but need them to protect EU borders. I think the Poles hold the cards in this situation and may do a Belarus / Turkey on the EU.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 09 Nov 21 11.38am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by dreamwaverider

Climate change is generated exclusively by population explosion. Globally we have tripled in the last 80 years. This is never spoken about at any level at global meetings or the press.
Until we accept this major issue and alter it with some hard hitting decisions the world will remain in turmoil.
So the world will remain in turmoil and for that reason if we want to protect this island then Hrolf is right.

Edited by dreamwaverider (09 Nov 2021 10.54am)

Climate change is mostly a natural process. It will continue regardless.
The increasing world population is the root cause of the added man made contribution to the problem. Part of that will be the movement of people from areas badly affected to Northern Europe.

Even now, without the climate change factor, migrants are moving in increasing numbers for economic reasons and to escape conflict.

There has to be a coordinated effort to stop the trafficking of migrants and a realization that migrants have to be halted and returned to where they came from.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 09 Nov 21 11.39am Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

We can't reverse climate change. We can only reduce our impact on it.
It's happening no matter what.

What we can do is protect our island from being over run by illegal migrants.

And we had all better get rather good at it.. because there's a difference between people leaving their country out of choice and hundreds of millions doing so out of necessity.

If certain countries become completely unlivable in an accelerated period of time due to a global sh!t on the environment, you'll have yourself plenty of new neighbours.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 09 Nov 21 11.44am Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Climate change is mostly a natural process. It will continue regardless.
The increasing world population is the root cause of the added man made contribution to the problem. Part of that will be the movement of people from areas badly affected to Northern Europe.

Even now, without the climate change factor, migrants are moving in increasing numbers for economic reasons and to escape conflict.

There has to be a coordinated effort to stop the trafficking of migrants and a realization that migrants have to be halted and returned to where they came from.

There won't be. We can't even get on with our European neighbours as the previous few years has shown. So they hardly care about who's popping up on our shores, much as we generally don't care who is appearing on theirs. All reveling in thumbing one anothers eyes, with us being one of the worst culprits. We'll all be too busy arguing about fishing quotas to thinl about such matters.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 09 Nov 21 11.47am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by BlueJay

And we had all better get rather good at it.. because there's a difference between people leaving their country out of choice and hundreds of millions doing so out of necessity.

If certain countries become completely unlivable in an accelerated period of time due to a global sh!t on the environment, you'll have yourself plenty of new neighbours.

That is exactly what I have suggested.

This is the tip of the iceberg.

Climate change is happening, and we need to become quickly aware of what that will mean in terms of migration numbers. This has to be a major issue at elections. Any government elected must act on this to protect our borders.
This is not some 'right wing fantasy'. This is reality.

It is clear that even without the climate factor, this is an increasing problem that must be properly addressed.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 09 Nov 21 11.55am Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

That is exactly what I have suggested.

This is the tip of the iceberg.

Climate change is happening, and we need to become quickly aware of what that will mean in terms of migration numbers. This has to be a major issue at elections. Any government elected must act on this to protect our borders.
This is not some 'right wing fantasy'. This is reality.

It is clear that even without the climate factor, this is an increasing problem that must be properly addressed.

Yes, I would agree it's certainly a problem to be expected to be host to potentially unlimited numbers of people. We do need workable solutions, which as you say really has to involve a joint effort with others nations (else it just becomes someone elses issue).

I do see environmental measures as being a key part to this too though, as there is a big difference between changes coming over decades rather than much slower. It's a win-win to invest in renewables at a much faster pace and hold corporations to account for putting profit over the planet.

The population point is hard to deny though how and when there is a big drop on that front is anyones guess. This pandemic could've been such an incident, though turned out to be more of a near miss.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 09 Nov 21 12.27pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by BlueJay

Yes, I would agree it's certainly a problem to be expected to be host to potentially unlimited numbers of people. We do need workable solutions, which as you say really has to involve a joint effort with others nations (else it just becomes someone elses issue).

I do see environmental measures as being a key part to this too though, as there is a big difference between changes coming over decades rather than much slower. It's a win-win to invest in renewables at a much faster pace and hold corporations to account for putting profit over the planet.

The population point is hard to deny though how and when there is a big drop on that front is anyones guess. This pandemic could've been such an incident, though turned out to be more of a near miss.

It would be a rather foolish policy to hope for a sudden reduction in human population. Population should level off at some point, but far too late to avoid disastrous consequences.

The main concern now should be protecting our Island.

Of course, we should be moving away from fossil fuels and investing in renewable, clean energy. Sadly China and other developing countries are unlikely to do so.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 > Last >>

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > A Glipmse Into The Near Future