You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > CONservative government incompetence.
February 29 2024 2.59pm

CONservative government incompetence.

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 333 of 569 < 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 >

 

View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 17 Nov 22 4.16pm Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Seems like midlands has grassed me up to his right wing ex moderator pall becky- yet he can call me a fool, and start agg over me being silenced by being kep a month back so cant read posts- grassing up is like importing French cheese- that is a DIS-GRACE!

I'm sorry to disappoint you but it wasn't me and I can't understand the rest of your post as whilst I'm multi lingual it doesn't include gibberish

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 17 Nov 22 4.29pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Seems like midlands has grassed me up to his right wing ex moderator pall becky- yet he can call me a fool, and start agg over me being silenced by being kep a month back so cant read posts- grassing up is like importing French cheese- that is a DIS-GRACE!

Drugs are bad.

Just say no.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 17 Nov 22 4.34pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Yep, he must have several pantries just filled up with all that jam he has for tomorrow.

I like his optimism.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 17 Nov 22 4.38pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

I love Labour's "pick pockets" stealth tax jibe. They seem to forget that Gordon Brown was the master of stealth taxes, I have not forgotten or forgiven his raid on peoples pensions.


Personally I would prefer it if the politicians scrapped some of these taxes and just used Income Tax which is the fairest of all taxes. So what if income Tax was 30% as long as they scrapped a lot of the other stealth taxes.

Edited by Badger11 (17 Nov 2022 4.39pm)

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 17 Nov 22 4.56pm Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

I love Labour's "pick pockets" stealth tax jibe.

Labour don't seem to have much in the way of credible finance policies but one must admit they are rather good at sound bites.

It was fairly obvious that Ranting Rachel's speech was written before she knew what was in the budget as it was pretty heavy on sound bites but very light on alternative policy ideas.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 17 Nov 22 5.01pm

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

I'm sorry to disappoint you but it wasn't me and I can't understand the rest of your post as whilst I'm multi lingual it doesn't include gibberish

Ah, last night when i was asking to be bumped up-you said i am ruining the thread-by asking to be able to contribute in real time rather than being held back a month- same as some other posters-mapletree in particular, have experienced!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 17 Nov 22 5.05pm

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

Labour don't seem to have much in the way of credible finance policies but one must admit they are rather good at sound bites.

It was fairly obvious that Ranting Rachel's speech was written before she knew what was in the budget as it was pretty heavy on sound bites but very light on alternative policy ideas.

Good to see the CONservatives finally adopting labours windfall tax idea- lizzy dripping wasn"t having any of it- but it made sense- well done labour- keep the ideas coming!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 17 Nov 22 5.35pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

Ah, last night when i was asking to be bumped up-you said i am ruining the thread-by asking to be able to contribute in real time rather than being held back a month- same as some other posters-mapletree in particular, have experienced!

Happens to me a lot but I put it down to me being a technophobe or s*** internet connection. Never thought of Becky being the thought Police, or should that be right wing Becky? Sorry Becky I prefer Olise in that position

Edited by Spiderman (17 Nov 2022 5.37pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 17 Nov 22 5.45pm

Originally posted by Spiderman

Happens to me a lot but I put it down to me being a technophobe or s*** internet connection. Never thought of Becky being the thought Police, or should that be right wing Becky? Sorry Becky I prefer Olise in that position

Edited by Spiderman (17 Nov 2022 5.37pm)

But nobody accuses you of ruining the thread for asking to be bumped up spider-thats the point! Midland was sticking his nose in and being provocative- for no apparent reason!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 17 Nov 22 5.46pm

Originally posted by Spiderman

Happens to me a lot but I put it down to me being a technophobe or s*** internet connection. Never thought of Becky being the thought Police, or should that be right wing Becky? Sorry Becky I prefer Olise in that position

Edited by Spiderman (17 Nov 2022 5.37pm)

She - or he- is quite right wing to- or haven"t you noticed her -his posts?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag The garden of England 17 Nov 22 5.48pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

I'm assuming this "bank" is a family planning institution? So no thanks to the loan.

Thatís the closest some get to having offspring. Some canít find the right one and others are just total w***ers !

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 17 Nov 22 5.58pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

But nobody accuses you of ruining the thread for asking to be bumped up spider-thats the point! Midland was sticking his nose in and being provocative- for no apparent reason!

Maybe because I have never asked!, Just ride it out and wait

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 333 of 569 < 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > CONservative government incompetence.