You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Ghislaine Maxwell trial
January 29 2022 1.58pm

Ghislaine Maxwell trial

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 4 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

 

View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 03 Dec 21 1.24pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

So this is Trump's fault too. Who'd have thought that?

Trump represents the fault lines running down US society.

The majority of the left seem to lose all objectivity when it comes to him. If Trump lies about something they behave like he's the devil, yet when their own side lies there is silence....as Russia-gate proves....it's all coming apart and you could hear a pin drop, most of them aren't even interested.

The fact that both left and right are self interested elites and couldn't really give a feck about them seems only an inconvenient truth within the cultural war.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cpfc4_eva's Profile cpfc4_eva Flag 04 Dec 21 4.31pm Send a Private Message to cpfc4_eva Add cpfc4_eva as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

So this is Trump's fault too. Who'd have thought that?

It's funny that you couldn't (and didn't) actually directly reply that to anyone, given that not one post on this thread is saying it's Trump's fault.

Iif misrepresenting people's arguments is easier for you than contemplating Trump's tangible links with Epstein then fair enough I suppose.

Edited by cpfc4_eva (04 Dec 2021 4.52pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cpfc4_eva's Profile cpfc4_eva Flag 04 Dec 21 4.51pm Send a Private Message to cpfc4_eva Add cpfc4_eva as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Before I would send someone to jail you are damn right I withhold judgement....Clinton or anyone else. Suspicions and whispers are one thing we always need the beef.

In relation to both of your suspicions I think it's one way of looking at it and if it were true that Trump or anyone else has been banging underage girls then I have no issues with action being taken because that's a whole different arena away from politics.

I wasn't talking about sending Trump or Clinton to jail, as far as I know there are no formal criminal filings against either for anything relating to Epstein anyway. I'm talking judgements we make against people in the general sense... I'm sure you've already made judgements against Epstein himself? I know I've made my judgement about Prince Andrew... So do you feel differently about Clinton's involvement with Epstein than you do Trump?

Also I think you bar for culpability in all this is high, surely even if individuals didn't engage directly in inappropriate acts of criminality with trafficked people, you would still want to see justice to people that aided and abetted Epstein, including turning a blind eye.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 04 Dec 21 5.04pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by cpfc4_eva

It's funny that you couldn't (and didn't) actually directly reply that to anyone, given that not one post on this thread is saying it's Trump's fault.

Iif misrepresenting people's arguments is easier for you than contemplating Trump's tangible links with Epstein then fair enough I suppose.

Edited by cpfc4_eva (04 Dec 2021 4.52pm)

I was posting about the news, rather than arguing with anyone on the thread but whatever floats your boat.

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 07 Dec 21 10.05am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Slightly off topic but it made me laugh.

Sarah Ferguson claims she is the most persecuted woman in royal history.

[Link]

I think Anne Boleyn and Mary Queen of Scots might disagree.


 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 07 Dec 21 12.08pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Slightly off topic but it made me laugh.

Sarah Ferguson claims she is the most persecuted woman in royal history.

[Link]

I think Anne Boleyn and Mary Queen of Scots might disagree.


Edward 11 might take issue too.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View chris123's Profile chris123 Flag hove actually 07 Dec 21 12.11pm Send a Private Message to chris123 Add chris123 as a friend

On topic, any evidence yet, or have I missed something?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 07 Dec 21 12.19pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by chris123

On topic, any evidence yet, or have I missed something?

Apparently the FBI photos of Epstein's home were shown to the jury. Very damming, here's a sofa and a table and a bed yeah so what?

[Link]

As you say where is the real evidence.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 07 Dec 21 3.01pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Apparently the FBI photos of Epstein's home were shown to the jury. Very damming, here's a sofa and a table and a bed yeah so what?

[Link]

As you say where is the real evidence.

Well there were nude pictures of maxwell hanging up.
Maybe because they were lovers. I mean it's a shot in the dark.
This all leads to trying to get trump by getting others to crap themselves. I reckon Andrew has played them like a drum and nothing of any of what the press and media hoped had happened; actually did. The tarts mouthing off are stooges to the whole situation. Egg on face comes to mind.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 07 Dec 21 3.59pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst



Well there were nude pictures of maxwell hanging up.

Maybe because they were lovers. I mean it's a shot in the dark.
This all leads to trying to get trump by getting others to crap themselves. I reckon Andrew has played them like a drum and nothing of any of what the press and media hoped had happened; actually did. The tarts mouthing off are stooges to the whole situation. Egg on face comes to mind.

Sure but she never denied not being friends.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View chris123's Profile chris123 Flag hove actually 08 Dec 21 7.17pm Send a Private Message to chris123 Add chris123 as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Apparently the FBI photos of Epstein's home were shown to the jury. Very damming, here's a sofa and a table and a bed yeah so what?

[Link]

As you say where is the real evidence.

Prosecution wrapping up at the end of this week it seems.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag Chatham 08 Dec 21 7.38pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by chris123

Prosecution wrapping up at the end of this week it seems.

That was quick for a trial that's taken so long to start.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 4 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Ghislaine Maxwell trial