You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Latest Woke Inanity (EU aggravated)
January 29 2022 2.19pm

Latest Woke Inanity (EU aggravated)

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 11 of 14 < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >

 

View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 07 Jan 22 9.36pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by becky

These are the genuine transgender people who will usually go on to have gender reassignment surgery, following all the usual hormone therapy that will give them, outwardly, a greater appearance of being female. These are actually quite well accepted in 'female' spaces by women, are never seen as a threat and will generally be left in peace to use changing rooms, lavatories etc without being challenged.

It's the hairy arsed, bearded blokes that put on a frock and say that today they are women that real women object to and who, according to reported instances are the real threat to women in what should be their safe spaces.

Which was the point I was trying to make.

No-one believes frauds should be allowed to take advantage of society being more understanding of genuine transgender people. So we are all on the same page. It just needs common sense to be applied.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View becky's Profile becky Flag over the moon 07 Jan 22 10.11pm Send a Private Message to becky Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add becky as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Which was the point I was trying to make.

No-one believes frauds should be allowed to take advantage of society being more understanding of genuine transgender people. So we are all on the same page. It just needs common sense to be applied.

If only.....already the vocal minority are demanding that their rights take precedence. For example, males, claiming to be women, found guilty of sexual offences against women are being placed in women's prisons - a right in law since 2016/7. Despite the fact that very many of the women in there will be vulnerable, having already have been subject to abuse at some point in their lives.

[Link]

As I posted previously, several cases of females-with-a-p**** exposing themselves in changing rooms and NOT being charged because their claim of being female now trumps women's' rights to single-sex spaces (The above mentioned masturbator was actually charged).

This is now all enshrined in Law, and it's not the women (as in adult human female) whose rights are being defended the reality is that they are being diminished at a very rapid rate.

And just don't get me started on whether cranberry juice on sanitary pads or a recovered item from the sanitary waste bin in the Ladies loo provides the most authentic 'menstruation experience'...... you really wouldn't want to go there!

 


A stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell give some indication of expected traffic numbers

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 07 Jan 22 10.17pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by BlueJay

He's made perfectly reasonable point and a rare as hens teeth take on HOL. Someone who has looked at their view on a topic and adjusted it based on taking on board different perspective.

If you're going to chastise someone as 'stupid' for doing something that exists on another planet from your conduct (thinking beyond ones own perpetually stuck, self interest) then that's s sad state of affairs. You're literally berating someone for showing a positive quality.


Edited by BlueJay (07 Jan 2022 7.37pm)

Come back when you understand the complexities of the English language. Or, read my post properly and get your facts straight.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 07 Jan 22 10.19pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by EverybodyDannsNow

What bandwagon did I jump on?

Deliberately obtuse.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 07 Jan 22 10.38pm Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

Come back when you understand the complexities of the English language. Or, read my post properly and get your facts straight.

Whatever you say Happy-Go-Lucky. Great that you've learned so much about how to behave towards others during your little break.

As I said, it's commendable that someone is willing to revisit their opinion on an issue. You repeatedly having a pop at them and others as result isn't sensible, especially considering your own zero introspection outlook.


Edited by BlueJay (07 Jan 2022 11.19pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 07 Jan 22 10.42pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by becky

If only.....already the vocal minority are demanding that their rights take precedence. For example, males, claiming to be women, found guilty of sexual offences against women are being placed in women's prisons - a right in law since 2016/7. Despite the fact that very many of the women in there will be vulnerable, having already have been subject to abuse at some point in their lives.

[Link]

As I posted previously, several cases of females-with-a-p**** exposing themselves in changing rooms and NOT being charged because their claim of being female now trumps women's' rights to single-sex spaces (The above mentioned masturbator was actually charged).

This is now all enshrined in Law, and it's not the women (as in adult human female) whose rights are being defended the reality is that they are being diminished at a very rapid rate.

And just don't get me started on whether cranberry juice on sanitary pads or a recovered item from the sanitary waste bin in the Ladies loo provides the most authentic 'menstruation experience'...... you really wouldn't want to go there!

Is that actually true? This is not something I know too much about, but a quick search suggests that a transgender cannot demand that for themselves. It has to be assessed, accepted and certified. So not really "enshrined in law". When challenged by someone claiming assault the Judge said that there was more evidence that male/female transgenders would be harmed in male prisons than cause harm in female.

So I do think that common sense is trying to be applied, although I guess we are still on a learning curve.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View georgenorman's Profile georgenorman Flag 07 Jan 22 10.57pm Send a Private Message to georgenorman Add georgenorman as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Is that actually true? This is not something I know too much about, but a quick search suggests that a transgender cannot demand that for themselves. It has to be assessed, accepted and certified. So not really "enshrined in law". When challenged by someone claiming assault the Judge said that there was more evidence that male/female transgenders would be harmed in male prisons than cause harm in female.

So I do think that common sense is trying to be applied, although I guess we are still on a learning curve.

The stuff that you self-identifying 'one nation tories' make excuses for and cloud the waters on is risible. It's you that could do with being assessed and certified.

Edited by georgenorman (07 Jan 2022 11.01pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 07 Jan 22 11.18pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Is that actually true? This is not something I know too much about, but a quick search suggests that a transgender cannot demand that for themselves. It has to be assessed, accepted and certified. So not really "enshrined in law". When challenged by someone claiming assault the Judge said that there was more evidence that male/female transgenders would be harmed in male prisons than cause harm in female.

So I do think that common sense is trying to be applied, although I guess we are still on a learning curve.

I would have thought that apart from physical assaults the mental effect on female prisoners, many of whom have had bad experiences with men, should be of concern.
Prisons are a different concern to everyday life though - how many people would be genuinely content with a man, however he/she identifies, getting changed next to their daughter or wife at a swimming pool or gym?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 08 Jan 22 1.25am Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Three bathrooms needed:

Arthur

Martha

Arthur or Martha

Job done (in the toilet)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Helmet46's Profile Helmet46 Flag Croydon 08 Jan 22 8.04am Send a Private Message to Helmet46 Add Helmet46 as a friend

Originally posted by BlueJay

Three bathrooms needed:

Arthur

Martha

Arthur or Martha

Job done (in the toilet)

Not sure. I reckon one larger bathroom - fully unisex. We have these at work although, itís fair to say, that the ladies in the office struggle with the concept of sitting in cubicle A, whilst a bloke is in cubicle B etc.
I donít fully understand why that may be (but I can guess) but it is interesting that the blokes all tend to use one unisex bathroom and the Ladies have all gravitated to the other - thereby creating an unofficial ladies and gents. I suspect neither side would bat an eyelid if a true trans person (rather than a bloke in fancy dress) used either one.

But hereís the thing - if youíre living the life, suffering the unimaginable and extreme mental anguish of being in the wrong body and contemplating a distressing and difficult gender realignment journey etc - then societies full empathy and support should be directed to you.

If, however, youíre just someone that likes dressing up as a woman, gets home and stands up to take a piss then that's a different story.

In my view those jumping on the back of this Guardian reading, gender neutral Sam Smith type s***e are inadvertently causing harm to those that are really struggling with this stuff.


Edited by Helmet46 (08 Jan 2022 8.14am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 08 Jan 22 8.40am Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Helmet46

Not sure. I reckon one larger bathroom - fully unisex. We have these at work although, itís fair to say, that the ladies in the office struggle with the concept of sitting in cubicle A, whilst a bloke is in cubicle B etc.
I donít fully understand why that may be (but I can guess) but it is interesting that the blokes all tend to use one unisex bathroom and the Ladies have all gravitated to the other - thereby creating an unofficial ladies and gents. I suspect neither side would bat an eyelid if a true trans person (rather than a bloke in fancy dress) used either one.

But hereís the thing - if youíre living the life, suffering the unimaginable and extreme mental anguish of being in the wrong body and contemplating a distressing and difficult gender realignment journey etc - then societies full empathy and support should be directed to you.

If, however, youíre just someone that likes dressing up as a woman, gets home and stands up to take a piss then that's a different story.

In my view those jumping on the back of this Guardian reading, gender neutral Sam Smith type s***e are inadvertently causing harm to those that are really struggling with this stuff.


Edited by Helmet46 (08 Jan 2022 8.14am)

Thatís fair enough but toilets arenít really an issue since the ladies are by nature self contained units in which the occupant can sit, stand or do a back flip without bothering anyone else. Changing rooms are more problematic.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View becky's Profile becky Flag over the moon 08 Jan 22 8.56am Send a Private Message to becky Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add becky as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Is that actually true? This is not something I know too much about, but a quick search suggests that a transgender cannot demand that for themselves. It has to be assessed, accepted and certified. So not really "enshrined in law". When challenged by someone claiming assault the Judge said that there was more evidence that male/female transgenders would be harmed in male prisons than cause harm in female.

So I do think that common sense is trying to be applied, although I guess we are still on a learning curve.

Not what he said at all..... He said the risk of sexual assault was greater when the transgender offender was placed in a women's prison than would be the case if it was a non-trans person.

"Holroyde said the statistics were too low and had insufficient detail to provide a safe basis for conclusions, adding: ďI can accept, at any rate for present purposes, that the unconditional introduction of a transgender woman into the general population of a womenís prison carries a statistically greater risk of sexual assault upon non-transgender prisoners than would be the case if a non-transgender woman were introduced."

But, the theme is, when it comes to transgender women in sports, lavatories, changing rooms, prisons or indeed anywhere women want and need to feel safe our rights are at the bottom of the list as usual - and from decisions almost inevitably made by men!

 


A stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell give some indication of expected traffic numbers

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 11 of 14 < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Latest Woke Inanity (EU aggravated)