You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > No Vax Novac
January 26 2022 9.04pm

No Vax Novac

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 6 of 14 < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

 

View Forest Hillbilly's Profile Forest Hillbilly Flag in a hidey-hole 12 Jan 22 6.04am Send a Private Message to Forest Hillbilly Add Forest Hillbilly as a friend

He's been caught breaking isolation rules and submitting false travel documents.
Oz would be within their rights, whatever they decide.

Aside from my own personal thoughts that the guy is "high risk" with regard to his Covid behaviour and a complete bell-end.

 


,.,.,..,

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View The Dolphin's Profile The Dolphin Flag 12 Jan 22 3.42pm Send a Private Message to The Dolphin Add The Dolphin as a friend

An Aussie reporter on Talksport earlier said that they were offering him the opportunity to throw a sickie or leave without playing otherwise they will deport him and he will not be allowed back into Oz for three years.
Tomorrow is deadline day if this reporter has it right!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 13 Jan 22 12.31am Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Originally posted by Forest Hillbilly

He's been caught breaking isolation rules and submitting false travel documents.
Oz would be within their rights, whatever they decide.

Aside from my own personal thoughts that the guy is "high risk" with regard to his Covid behaviour and a complete bell-end.

I've been this way and that on his entry into the country, considering initially that their backtracking was more a political response and that since he had an exemption then fair play to him. Over time though, the more that comes out the less sympathy I have for the man. He doesn't appear to have much consideration for others and so shouldn't expect there to be much for him either. He comes off as a bit of a kook tbh.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 13 Jan 22 8.18am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Apparently Spain and Serbia are now investigating him for COVID breaches.

Meanwhile rumours are circulating that the Aussies have told him to leave quietly otherwise he will be deported.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Melbourne Eagle's Profile Melbourne Eagle Flag Melbourne 14 Jan 22 4.35am Send a Private Message to Melbourne Eagle Add Melbourne Eagle as a friend

Had some sympathy for him early on. Looked like conflicting information was provided to him from our state/ federal governments and Tennis Australia but now the sympathy has gone due to his incorrect information he provided on his entry form re his positive test and travel to Spain.

84% of Aussies now want him deported according to a poll today.

Could get ugly if he's allowed to play.

Go home Novak.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Robk's Profile Robk Flag 14 Jan 22 7.26am Send a Private Message to Robk Add Robk as a friend

Was listening to Luka...unfortunately these Serbs are very arrogant.. think they are above the law... they are right to cancel his visa again ....it would have got ugly anyway if hed been allowed to play....

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dreamwaverider's Profile dreamwaverider Flag 14 Jan 22 8.00am Send a Private Message to dreamwaverider Add dreamwaverider as a friend

Sounds like hes being booted out. Just shows no one anywhere has got a clue how to manage this thing. The Aussies have been so indecisive over this. Very unlike them.
(Hope I dont get busted for calling them Aussies)

Edited by dreamwaverider (14 Jan 2022 8.04am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 14 Jan 22 9.06am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Reading the reports is seems it will be very difficult to over turn the deportation the court ruled last time in his favour on a point of law rather than on whether he had broken the rules.

He is being kicked up for basically being an undesirable:

- Not vaccinated

- Lied on his visa application (he is supposed to complete it not his agent so the excuse his agent made an error wont wash).

- Broke the COVID rules in Spain and Serbia so has demonstrated that he doesn't follow the rules.

If it stands he will be banned from Australia for at least 3 years.

Edited by Badger11 (14 Jan 2022 9.09am)

Edited by Badger11 (14 Jan 2022 9.10am)

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 14 Jan 22 10.08am Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Reading the reports is seems it will be very difficult to over turn the deportation the court ruled last time in his favour on a point of law rather than on whether he had broken the rules.

He is being kicked up for basically being an undesirable:

- Not vaccinated

- Lied on his visa application (he is supposed to complete it not his agent so the excuse his agent made an error wont wash).

- Broke the COVID rules in Spain and Serbia so has demonstrated that he doesn't follow the rules.

If it stands he will be banned from Australia for at least 3 years.

Edited by Badger11 (14 Jan 2022 9.09am)

Edited by Badger11 (14 Jan 2022 9.10am)

With the combo of having had covid and being granted entry, I did have a good bit of sympathy for him, but the fact he swanned around while infected not really giving a monkeys toss for others, makes it hard to give a damn really. That and the Aussies are very much a nation of booers. Public sentiment is very much against him and this circus is turning into a distraction from the actual tennis and tournament. Pack ya bags, son!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Melbourne Eagle's Profile Melbourne Eagle Flag Melbourne 14 Jan 22 10.55am Send a Private Message to Melbourne Eagle Add Melbourne Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by BlueJay

With the combo of having had covid and being granted entry, I did have a good bit of sympathy for him, but the fact he swanned around while infected not really giving a monkeys toss for others, makes it hard to give a damn really. That and the Aussies are very much a nation of booers. Public sentiment is very much against him and this circus is turning into a distraction from the actual tennis and tournament. Pack ya bags, son!

Nation of boooers?

Booooo....

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View BlueJay's Profile BlueJay Flag UK 14 Jan 22 11.04am Send a Private Message to BlueJay Add BlueJay as a friend

Originally posted by Melbourne Eagle

Nation of boooers?

Booooo....

. Proof!

Okay, maybe better phrased as 'not shy of letting their feelings be known!'

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 14 Jan 22 12.09pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Melbourne Eagle

Nation of boooers?

Booooo....

hearing is on now Government is saying that they want him out as he will excite anti vaxxers.

We have barred all sorts of people from the UK from Mike Tyson to religious extremists to white supremacists on the grounds of public order. Considering the turmoil when he was released from the gulag sorry I mean quarantine hotel they have a point.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 6 of 14 < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > General Talk > No Vax Novac