You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > GB News, the irony of Sky
May 26 2022 3.22am

GB News, the irony of Sky

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

 

View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 29 Mar 22 11.16pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

They always did like cheese.

I heard they intended to invade Gloucester twice.....just in homage to Double Gloucester.

One of the Nazi's more sensible plans.

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 29 Mar 22 11.40pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by ASCPFC

One of the Nazi's more sensible plans.

Well known Nazi cheese related chants.

'Blood and Double Gloucester'

'Cheddar is the only acceptable cheese that will replace us'

Edited by Stirlingsays (29 Mar 2022 11.41pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 29 Mar 22 11.48pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Well known Nazi cheese related chants.

'Blood and Double Gloucester'

'Cheddar is the only acceptable cheese that will replace us'

Edited by Stirlingsays (29 Mar 2022 11.41pm)

Arbeit Macht Brie.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 30 Mar 22 11.09am Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend


i am looking forward to the day that the only audience watching Sky/BBC is the dementia ward at the retirement home.

 


7 points from Manchester this season

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 30 Mar 22 11.22am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Eaglecoops

How did the Tommy Tucker song go? “Put on your red dress baby”. She could not be any more biased if she was holding a party political broadcast, which I sometimes think she is.

Agreed

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EverybodyDannsNow's Profile EverybodyDannsNow Flag SE19 30 Mar 22 11.23am Send a Private Message to EverybodyDannsNow Add EverybodyDannsNow as a friend

Originally posted by Eaglecoops

How did the Tommy Tucker song go? “Put on your red dress baby”. She could not be any more biased if she was holding a party political broadcast, which I sometimes think she is.

I think she typifies the BBC 'issue' perfectly - the left think she's exceptionally biased and gives the government a free ride, the right think she's exceptionally biased the other way.

It's almost like the bias is actually in the eye of the beholder.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 30 Mar 22 11.36am Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Hrolf The Ganger

This really demonstrates what you are.

You are so used to being fed a diet of liberal, woke nonsense, that you have forgotten what balance looks like.

GB News, even with its limited budget, is far better than the rest.

This demonstrates what YOU are much better than anything I could say!

GB News has its place, but I predict it will never be mainstream. Just as the Morning Star will never be a mainstream newspaper, it appeals to a very specific and restricted audience.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 30 Mar 22 11.39am Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

People who write in capitals to emphasise words just remind me of the Sun newspaper.

GB News isn't very right wing at all.....The idea that it could be thought of as a right wing equivalent of the Morning Star nearly had me choking on my tea.

Edited by Stirlingsays (30 Mar 2022 11.41am)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 30 Mar 22 12.01pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by EverybodyDannsNow

I think she typifies the BBC 'issue' perfectly - the left think she's exceptionally biased and gives the government a free ride, the right think she's exceptionally biased the other way.

It's almost like the bias is actually in the eye of the beholder.

I think the balance here can be seen in the numbers on the left and centre who seek to keep and maintain the BBC as it is compared to those on the right who are completely done with it.

That reveals the real truth of where the BBC sits.

The BBC had its chance in the late nineties when it rejected the suggestion that it ensure new employees were diverse politically aiming for a fifty/fifty left/right basis politically....it didn't want to know and with that it signed its long term death warrant.

The law needs to change in terms of the enforcement of the TV license. It remains far too difficult not to fund the BBC.

Edited by Stirlingsays (30 Mar 2022 12.03pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EverybodyDannsNow's Profile EverybodyDannsNow Flag SE19 30 Mar 22 12.09pm Send a Private Message to EverybodyDannsNow Add EverybodyDannsNow as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

I think the balance here can be seen in the numbers on the left and centre who seek to keep and maintain the BBC as it is compared to those on the right who are completely done with it.

That reveals the real truth of where the BBC sits.

The BBC had its chance in the late nineties when it rejected the suggestion that it ensure new employees were diverse politically aiming for a fifty/fifty left/right basis politically....it didn't want to know and with that it signed its long term death warrant.

The law needs to change in terms of the enforcement of the TV license. It remains far too difficult not to fund the BBC.

Edited by Stirlingsays (30 Mar 2022 12.03pm)

Don’t agree - correlation does not imply causation and there’s a load of context around people’s broader views on the BBC.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 30 Mar 22 12.35pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by EverybodyDannsNow

Don’t agree - correlation does not imply causation and there’s a load of context around people’s broader views on the BBC.

You know what is also true.

Causation always contains correlation.

What I've stated is just reality....it's pretty much only the left and centre pushing for the maintaining of the BBC. It's similar to what we see here on Hol.

The right saying that the BBC must change and the only people arguing in its defence are on the centre or left.

No one's fooled.

Edited by Stirlingsays (30 Mar 2022 12.37pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 30 Mar 22 1.02pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

This demonstrates what YOU are much better than anything I could say!

GB News has its place, but I predict it will never be mainstream. Just as the Morning Star will never be a mainstream newspaper, it appeals to a very specific and restricted audience.

You make it sound like a mouthpiece for the Gestapo.
Like I said, you feel that way because we have been fed a diet of Leftist, liberal, woke brainwashing for many years.

On GBN you hear Black people saying what they actually think instead of following the herd. You get a balance of opinions instead of one side being cancelled.

It's no surprise that you prefer the latter.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > GB News, the irony of Sky