You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Crystal Palace vs. Leeds match thread
May 26 2022 3.28pm

Crystal Palace vs. Leeds match thread

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 14 of 14 << First< 10 11 12 13 14

 

View samprior's Profile samprior Flag Hamburg 09 May 22 8.54am Send a Private Message to samprior Add samprior as a friend

Originally posted by PZ Eagle

Didn't want to start a new thread but did otherS see that thug Ayling get his just deserts yesterday. A straight red for a studs up tackle. KARMA.

Disgrace considering he was supposed to be their captain yesterday as well. Could easily have picked up 2 yellows against us. They look in real trouble now. Think it'll come down to goal difference with them and Burnley.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 09 May 22 9.00am Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by PZ Eagle

Didn't want to start a new thread but did otherS see that thug Ayling get his just deserts yesterday. A straight red for a studs up tackle. KARMA.

Absolutely PZ.

Can't stand him. Must say also, for all the envy I hold against footballers for their massive wages and glamorous lifestyles, I wouldn't swap my salary and looks for his. Ugly f**ker and cr@p footballer. For further context of just how strongly I feel, I don't consider myself an oil painting by any stretch of the imagination!

Was a pointless and absolutely pathetic, reckless challenge yesterday, summarising Leeds perfectly for me. Did feel a bit sorry for Meslier however, probably the only one I don't mind. Have been saying it a long time however that goals like that are always on the cards for this new wave of every manager desperately trying to emulate Guardiola-esque football. What ever happened to Row Z?

 


Here's to you the famous red and blue.....

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View JRW2's Profile JRW2 Flag Dulwich 09 May 22 9.15am Send a Private Message to JRW2 Add JRW2 as a friend

But he does have one redeeming feature as far as I'm concerned: THAT celebration after scoring against Wolves. I still occasionally view it when I need a laugh.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View mezzer's Profile mezzer Flag Main Stand, Block F, Row 20 seat 1... 09 May 22 10.00am Send a Private Message to mezzer Add mezzer as a friend

An Ayling club in all senses.

If they go down I trust all grounds will do what happened last time they got relegated and hold a minute's laughter before kick off.

 


Living down here does have some advantages. At least you can see them cry.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 09 May 22 10.53am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Nicholas91

Absolutely PZ.

Can't stand him. Must say also, for all the envy I hold against footballers for their massive wages and glamorous lifestyles, I wouldn't swap my salary and looks for his. Ugly f**ker and cr@p footballer. For further context of just how strongly I feel, I don't consider myself an oil painting by any stretch of the imagination!

Was a pointless and absolutely pathetic, reckless challenge yesterday, summarising Leeds perfectly for me. Did feel a bit sorry for Meslier however, probably the only one I don't mind. Have been saying it a long time however that goals like that are always on the cards for this new wave of every manager desperately trying to emulate Guardiola-esque football. What ever happened to Row Z?

And wtf was that diver Raphina complaining about? Definitely a red, he should have been off as well

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 09 May 22 11.09am Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

And wtf was that diver Raphina complaining about? Definitely a red, he should have been off as well

Yep, agree.

 


Here's to you the famous red and blue.....

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View trapperjohn's Profile trapperjohn Flag Horsham 09 May 22 1.14pm Send a Private Message to trapperjohn Add trapperjohn as a friend

In the Times today, they have broken the record number of yellow cards in the Premier League (96) with still three games to go. Must be a heck of a lot of diving going on by all their opponents

 


I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 11 May 22 7.56pm Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Been running around kicking Chelsea for 20 odd mins, James has now been sent off.

This is nothing to do with Leeds fans or the club, just the team, but a bunch of muggy f**king w**kers in my view. 5hite team need to go down, I pray they do.

 


Here's to you the famous red and blue.....

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View monkey's Profile monkey Flag Sittingbourne,Kent 11 May 22 8.01pm Send a Private Message to monkey Add monkey as a friend

Originally posted by Nicholas91

Been running around kicking Chelsea for 20 odd mins, James has now been sent off.

This is nothing to do with Leeds fans or the club, just the team, but a bunch of muggy f**king w**kers in my view. 5hite team need to go down, I pray they do.

And the Leeds fans have got the front to sing ‘you don’t know what you’re doing’ to the ref it was a horrendous tackle!! Dirty northern bar stewards

Edited by monkey (11 May 2022 8.02pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View CT Charlie's Profile CT Charlie Flag 11 May 22 8.30pm Send a Private Message to CT Charlie Add CT Charlie as a friend

Wilf has been fouled 15 more times than any other player in the league this season: 91 to 76...

[Link]

And surely he leads the league in Fouls Not Called But Should Have Been. For every foul that's called, he is kicked or shoved 2-3 times, so by my calculations someone hacks him 7-10 times per game.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 14 of 14 << First< 10 11 12 13 14

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Crystal Palace vs. Leeds match thread