You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Airport queues
August 11 2022 10.05pm

Airport queues

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 16 of 22 < 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 >

 

View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 04 Jun 22 6.15pm Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

Originally posted by Runningman


Has to be something in your observation Cryst. Otherwise Starmer would be banging on about it, like he has been doing with ĎPartygateí.

But, not 'beergate' funny that, nor has CP. Wonder would he do the same if(by a miracle) laBORE were in power?

 


The Child Has Grown,
The Dream Is Gone, And,
I Have Become,
Comfortably Numb.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Online Flag The garden of England 04 Jun 22 7.11pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by eagleman13

But, not 'beergate' funny that, nor has CP. Wonder would he do the same if(by a miracle) laBORE were in power?

I donít see the tories hammering starmer about beergate. Either itís because starmer has put his own noose on, why bother, they are the opposition, why bother or there are more important things going on in the world that hmg are busy dealing with.
I doubt poirot is needed here

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 04 Jun 22 7.39pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

In the case of OíLeary, absolutely. The airlines have c***ed up big time and they are doing everything to blame everyone but themselves.
Read the controversy section to get a taste of what OíLeary is really like. If yo7 prefer to take his word that is your perogative but I wouldnít trust him as far as I could spit
[Link]

Edited by Spiderman (04 Jun 2022 2.57pm)

Edited by Spiderman (04 Jun 2022 2.57pm)

Edited by Spiderman (04 Jun 2022 2.58pm)


But you trust bungle?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 04 Jun 22 7.50pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Go on then list where it went. Itís ok to keep bleating on about it and I havenít seen starmer rattling in about it. Are you sure itís not another mirage in your head the same as taxi prices!

so i got the price per mile mixed up with the flag price? You will live off that for years iTS NOT MY JOB TO FIND THE MISSING 47 THOUSAND nhs MILLION, I"M NOT PLOD, SUFFICE TO SAY, READ CAREFULLY AS i HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE, SOME MILLIONS WENT THROUGH A PAL OF BUNGLE, WHOSE DOG FOOD CANNING COMPANY TURNED INTO DOG FOOD CANNING AND PPE OVERNIGHT, AND A CABINET MEMBERS LOCAL PUB TURNED IN TO FOOD AND BEER, TO FOOD, BEER AND PPE OVERNIGHT TO- THERES 2 EXAMPLES FOR YOU TO FOLLOW UP- THATS JUST OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 04 Jun 22 7.55pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by eagleman13

But, not 'beergate' funny that, nor has CP. Wonder would he do the same if(by a miracle) laBORE were in power?

The beergate with Starmer is being investigated by Durham police eagleman- the questionaires have been sent out to be filled in , just as they were with the CON party, we will have to await the findings You might be suprised if la bore were in power, its not just the thieving CONservative party i despise, I would be just as critical with who ever is in government- especially if they line their and their friends pockets with NHS cash- your cash!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 04 Jun 22 8.20pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud


But you trust bungle?

Not sure I said that. I have been trying to get you to accept that this is the airlines fault ( not taking up furlough, paying s*** wages) not Brexit and not the Government. Not sure why you cannot accept this

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 04 Jun 22 9.34pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

bump

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 04 Jun 22 9.50pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Not sure I said that. I have been trying to get you to accept that this is the airlines fault ( not taking up furlough, paying s*** wages) not Brexit and not the Government. Not sure why you cannot accept this

I appreciate your experience and your wife at the airport, I imagine its a bit of both to be fair, brexit has had an effect on all business over here, a detrimental one, so its bound to have played a part in airport workers going home to europe and not coming back, why cant you accept that?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Online Flag The garden of England 05 Jun 22 6.38am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

so i got the price per mile mixed up with the flag price? You will live off that for years iTS NOT MY JOB TO FIND THE MISSING 47 THOUSAND nhs MILLION, I"M NOT PLOD, SUFFICE TO SAY, READ CAREFULLY AS i HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE, SOME MILLIONS WENT THROUGH A PAL OF BUNGLE, WHOSE DOG FOOD CANNING COMPANY TURNED INTO DOG FOOD CANNING AND PPE OVERNIGHT, AND A CABINET MEMBERS LOCAL PUB TURNED IN TO FOOD AND BEER, TO FOOD, BEER AND PPE OVERNIGHT TO- THERES 2 EXAMPLES FOR YOU TO FOLLOW UP- THATS JUST OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD!

When your losing you shout! Itís understandable as you have diddly squat to come back with. I bet youíve trawled the net but canít find anything to post. I looked and that 47 billion was how much fraud is estimated to have happened. In all ways; that being what you say false companies, joe public rinsing the loans and firms rinsing the furlough. Letís play a guessing game until the report comes out. Which of the above three frauds took the most. I reckon loans was top, furlough second and false companies third. Now those false companies were not only borises mates; they were many very clever people playing a system which in the panic of covid allowed it. Lots will be taken back from the three frauds but lots wonít ever come back as people donít give a s*** who it affects as long as they have some dough. A bit like the self employed really with their tax and NI.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 05 Jun 22 8.04am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

I appreciate your experience and your wife at the airport, I imagine its a bit of both to be fair, brexit has had an effect on all business over here, a detrimental one, so its bound to have played a part in airport workers going home to europe and not coming back, why cant you accept that?

Maybe this is true but over 6 million have registered to stay! Unfortunately you seem to want to blame this on Brexit and the Government which simply is not true. The many EU nationals we know who worked at the airport, on very poor t&cs were made redundant, rather than furloughed. They sought jobs elsewhere ( in the UK) and have no intention of returning.
IMO the airlines are far more at fault than Brexit and apparently Gatwick Twitter seems to suggest the public agree itís the fault of the airport and airlines.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 05 Jun 22 8.28am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Labour are complaining about how long it is taking to issue security passes for new airport staff and that it is the governments fault it is shambolic.

Interesting, would that be the same Labour party supporting the unions and criticising the government because they are trying to get the civil service to stop working from home?

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 05 Jun 22 9.09am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Labour are complaining about how long it is taking to issue security passes for new airport staff and that it is the governments fault it is shambolic.

Interesting, would that be the same Labour party supporting the unions and criticising the government because they are trying to get the civil service to stop working from home?

The day you start issuing security passes without proper checks (ie cutting corners) is the day you should stop going to the airports.
A lot of the security checks are not actually done by CS sitting at a desk, there is far more involved than that.

Edited by Spiderman (05 Jun 2022 9.09am)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 16 of 22 < 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Airport queues