You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Matheus Nascimento
July 13 2024 11.58pm

Matheus Nascimento

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

 

View theorist's Profile theorist 22 Nov 22 2.24pm Send a Private Message to theorist Add theorist as a friend

"Matheus Nascimento suffered an eye injury while playing for the Brazilian under-20 team. He and Gatito FernŠndez, who underwent shoulder surgery, will not be part of Botafogo's delegation on the tour to London."


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 22 Nov 22 3.12pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Disappointing I thought this was a great opportunity for us to give him the once over.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eaglecoops's Profile Eaglecoops Flag CR3 24 Nov 22 4.57pm Send a Private Message to Eaglecoops Add Eaglecoops as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Disappointing I thought this was a great opportunity for us to give him the once over.

Yes, but most likely someone nervous about losing him has overstated his injury and stopped him travelling.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Elpis's Profile Elpis Flag In a pub 04 Aug 23 6.46pm Send a Private Message to Elpis Add Elpis as a friend

Well he is here now . At the game tommorow apparently .

All this mention of Brazilians is getting the Mrs nervous , she said if I get the super glue and that old sock out of the draw again shes buying a ladyshave

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 04 Aug 23 6.52pm Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

Originally posted by Elpis

Well he is here now . At the game tommorow apparently .

All this mention of Brazilians is getting the Mrs nervous , she said if I get the super glue and that old sock out of the draw again shes buying a ladyshave

 


This operation, will make the 'Charge Of The Light Brigade' seem like a simple military exercise.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View deflemonkid's Profile deflemonkid Flag 05 Aug 23 4.13pm Send a Private Message to deflemonkid Add deflemonkid as a friend

Anyone seen John Textors insta? Looks like he was out for a big meal in london with Nascimento, new boy FranÁa and one Doug Freedman.....wonder if he's whispering sweet nothings in his ear about the wonders of south London....

Edited by deflemonkid (05 Aug 2023 4.14pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View boilerboy's Profile boilerboy Flag st neots 06 Aug 23 11.40am Send a Private Message to boilerboy Add boilerboy as a friend

It would be amazing to sign this lad. Apparently Nottingham Forest had a 10 million bid accepted back in June if reports are to be believed. With him visiting our club and facilities and out with Freedman and Textor surely thereís more to this than just a friendly visit.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jacey's Profile Jacey Flag 06 Aug 23 12.51pm Send a Private Message to Jacey Add Jacey as a friend

Originally posted by boilerboy

It would be amazing to sign this lad. Apparently Nottingham Forest had a 10 million bid accepted back in June if reports are to be believed. With him visiting our club and facilities and out with Freedman and Textor surely thereís more to this than just a friendly visit.

Would be a potentially brilliant signing and help our new super star settle into life in the UK.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View boilerboy's Profile boilerboy Flag st neots 15 Aug 23 7.01pm Send a Private Message to boilerboy Add boilerboy as a friend

With Olise off surely £10million would be a good investment in this young lad. He looks awesome.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View doombear's Profile doombear Flag Too far from Selhurst Park 15 Aug 23 7.47pm Send a Private Message to doombear Add doombear as a friend

Originally posted by boilerboy

With Olise off surely £10million would be a good investment in this young lad. He looks awesome.


Apparently, he was at Selhurst for the Lyon game with Textor. However, I read somewhere recently that Forest are ahead in the race to sign him - but two Brazilians could be exciting.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View boilerboy's Profile boilerboy Flag st neots 15 Aug 23 9.25pm Send a Private Message to boilerboy Add boilerboy as a friend

Yeah Iíve read the same. Iím hoping that our connections with his club will give us an advantage.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 15 Aug 23 10.07pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by theorist

"Matheus Nascimento suffered an eye injury while playing for the Brazilian under-20 team. He and Gatito FernŠndez, who underwent shoulder surgery, will not be part of Botafogo's delegation on the tour to London."


Luckily, he's blind currently and thought Selhurst was the best ground in the world, our facilities world class and the surrounding area a wondrous delight.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Matheus Nascimento