You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Benteke sale
August 9 2022 5.18pm

Benteke sale

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

 

View Dubai Eagle's Profile Dubai Eagle Online Flag 20 Jul 22 3.09pm Send a Private Message to Dubai Eagle Add Dubai Eagle as a friend

I like him too , but the one thing that really upsets me is the renewed effort he displays in the month coming up to contract renewal time, if he put that much effort into his game every week instead of just when there is a contract to be signed I would have less to gripe about.

Originally posted by Fatherken

I like Big Ben and if he leaves I will be sorry to see him go as I believe he is [ apart from Zaha ] our best forward .
People seem to be obsessed with his salary . I am sure that if you went to your boss and asked for £100000 a year , knowing you are only worth £80000 , and the boss agrees you would walk with a big grin on your face . Is it your fault for getting paid to much or the boss for agreeing to it ?
When he leaves he he will start scoring loads of goals and on these pages people will be moaning because he did not do the same for us . Could that be because we did not play to his strengths ?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Lanzo-Ad's Profile Lanzo-Ad Flag Lanzarote 20 Jul 22 4.21pm Send a Private Message to Lanzo-Ad Add Lanzo-Ad as a friend

Originally posted by Fatherken

I like Big Ben and if he leaves I will be sorry to see him go as I believe he is [ apart from Zaha ] our best forward .
People seem to be obsessed with his salary . I am sure that if you went to your boss and asked for £100000 a year , knowing you are only worth £80000 , and the boss agrees you would walk with a big grin on your face . Is it your fault for getting paid to much or the boss for agreeing to it ?
When he leaves he he will start scoring loads of goals and on these pages people will be moaning because he did not do the same for us . Could that be because we did not play to his strengths ?

He doesn't have any strengths apart from jumping, his heading is poor, he cant direct it, it can go anywhere, together with his statue like movement and his lack of any reading of where to be in the box. he is awful

 


Never be Two Faced, Always Say What You Think, if someone doesn't like it who cares , if your not on a yellow card your not trying

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Fatherken's Profile Fatherken Flag 20 Jul 22 4.29pm Send a Private Message to Fatherken Add Fatherken as a friend

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eagleman13's Profile eagleman13 Flag On The Road To Hell & Alicante 20 Jul 22 5.34pm Send a Private Message to eagleman13 Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add eagleman13 as a friend

Can but hope . . . [Link]

 


The Child Has Grown,
The Dream Is Gone, And,
I Have Become,
Comfortably Numb.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ex hibitionist's Profile ex hibitionist Flag Hastings 21 Jul 22 2.18pm Send a Private Message to ex hibitionist Add ex hibitionist as a friend

Benteke going out means more chance of Gibbs-White coming in.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Eaglecoops's Profile Eaglecoops Flag CR3 21 Jul 22 3.13pm Send a Private Message to Eaglecoops Add Eaglecoops as a friend

Originally posted by ex hibitionist

Benteke going out means more chance of Gibbs-White coming in.

If it was what smooths the path to MGW joining us, I would be happy to see Benteke go as it looks like Plange offers a decent alternative up front to Mateta and Edouard.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View kennybrowns leftfoot's Profile kennybrowns leftfoot Flag Reigate 21 Jul 22 8.12pm Send a Private Message to kennybrowns leftfoot Add kennybrowns leftfoot as a friend

Originally posted by Eaglecoops

If it was what smooths the path to MGW joining us, I would be happy to see Benteke go as it looks like Plange offers a decent alternative up front to Mateta and Edouard.

If I'm honest I'd just be happy to see Benteke go full stop no matter who the replacement is. This guy has stolen a living off of us for to long and it's not right.

I've just spent a week in Glasgow with family and even they genuinely laugh in pity when I said Bentekes name... seriously even Scottish football are laughing at him... Please let's hope we get rid of him!!

 


Don't waste your time with jealousy. Sometimes your ahead, sometimes your behind, the race is long. But in the end it's only with yourself!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View MrRobbo's Profile MrRobbo Flag Purley 21 Jul 22 10.01pm Send a Private Message to MrRobbo Add MrRobbo as a friend

Originally posted by kennybrowns leftfoot

If I'm honest I'd just be happy to see Benteke go full stop no matter who the replacement is. This guy has stolen a living off of us for to long and it's not right.

I've just spent a week in Glasgow with family and even they genuinely laugh in pity when I said Bentekes name... seriously even Scottish football are laughing at him... Please let's hope we get rid of him!!

Same.

He's on big bucks, and he (hopefully) will hardly play next season. We have, JPM, Wilf ,Edouard, Plange who I'd rather play before they get a look in. If i was picking the team he wouldn't make the bench

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View kennybrowns leftfoot's Profile kennybrowns leftfoot Flag Reigate 21 Jul 22 10.34pm Send a Private Message to kennybrowns leftfoot Add kennybrowns leftfoot as a friend

Originally posted by MrRobbo

Same.

He's on big bucks, and he (hopefully) will hardly play next season. We have, JPM, Wilf ,Edouard, Plange who I'd rather play before they get a look in. If i was picking the team he wouldn't make the bench

I totally agree... But even after watching Akinwale come on against Man Utd the other day I'd rather see him as a striking option than Benteke... I think it's a disgrace he's still earning a living from us.. Might sound harsh to some but not to me... We need rid of useless scroungers like Benteke...

 


Don't waste your time with jealousy. Sometimes your ahead, sometimes your behind, the race is long. But in the end it's only with yourself!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View sprites's Profile sprites Flag Auckland 22 Jul 22 5.04am Send a Private Message to sprites Add sprites as a friend

Would welcome a move for him. My thoughts on him are well documented…but it’s clear we’re never going to play in a way that gets the best of out of him - so may as well try revive his career somewhere that will. Wolves would be a great bet actually. Wish him all the best if he does go. One thing is for sure - we need a replacement and fast.

Ps lol at whoever says one of the prem’s best headers of the ball can’t head.
Edit…did I even need to double check who posted it.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Painter's Profile Painter Flag Croydon 22 Jul 22 6.19am Send a Private Message to Painter Add Painter as a friend

Originally posted by Lanzo-Ad

He doesn't have any strengths apart from jumping, his heading is poor, he cant direct it, it can go anywhere, together with his statue like movement and his lack of any reading of where to be in the box. he is awful

Its strange, that he is that poor, but has scored 86 goals in the Premier League. I suppose facts dont lie.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View dreamwaverider's Profile dreamwaverider Flag 22 Jul 22 6.50am Send a Private Message to dreamwaverider Add dreamwaverider as a friend

Nobody is going to pay his salary. £6m/year. One more year. So we will have to pay at least half of that. As a result we will be lucky to get £3m for him net.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Benteke sale