You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Naouirou Ahamada
February 5 2023 2.57pm

Naouirou Ahamada

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

 

View EddieMac's Profile EddieMac Flag 24 Jan 23 9.17pm Send a Private Message to EddieMac Add EddieMac as a friend

He also got the 2 assists for Stuttgarts goals. Eventful night from him.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 24 Jan 23 10.08pm Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

The thought of paying for us clearly affecting him.

I have seen him score goals, so I'm no longer so sure about him.

I pay for us too and quite frankly it often affects my performance at work.

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Croydon-Trucker's Profile Croydon-Trucker Flag Cahir 25 Jan 23 5.40pm Send a Private Message to Croydon-Trucker Add Croydon-Trucker as a friend

Its not happening guys [Link]

 


Putin Go Fvck Yourself

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View samprior's Profile samprior Online Flag Hamburg 25 Jan 23 5.45pm Send a Private Message to samprior Add samprior as a friend

Originally posted by Croydon-Trucker

Its not happening guys [Link]

Ah well. Fun whilst it lasted lol. Shame, sounded like the kind of player we need... perhaps that's how the journo's drummed up the story.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Croydon-Trucker's Profile Croydon-Trucker Flag Cahir 25 Jan 23 6.07pm Send a Private Message to Croydon-Trucker Add Croydon-Trucker as a friend

Originally posted by samprior

Ah well. Fun whilst it lasted lol. Shame, sounded like the kind of player we need... perhaps that's how the journo's drummed up the story.

Ha ha Know what you mean he sounds bats*** crazy .

 


Putin Go Fvck Yourself

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Putitout's Profile Putitout Flag Oxford 25 Jan 23 6.10pm Send a Private Message to Putitout Add Putitout as a friend

Originally posted by samprior

Ah well. Fun whilst it lasted lol. Shame, sounded like the kind of player we need... perhaps that's how the journo's drummed up the story.

Thatís about it they all know what we need, what we like to go for, and so on.
Then they connect us to anyone that could possibly fit.
The other thing they get a kick out of is to lin k us to someone ,highly possible , but with four other clubs supposedly after the guy. And thatís when they are not linking us to someone way out of our financial abilities.
Itís become all part of the game, for journos to wind up football supporters.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 25 Jan 23 6.11pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Croydon-Trucker

Its not happening guys [Link]

Quelle surprise. How are we the only club not doing any business? Wait for it ď we tried, couldnít quite get over the line, January isnít a good timeĒ Nor is summer according to ourdealings

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YT's Profile YT Flag Oxford 25 Jan 23 6.23pm Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

Originally posted by Putitout

Thatís about it they all know what we need, what we like to go for, and so on.
Then they connect us to anyone that could possibly fit.
The other thing they get a kick out of is to lin k us to someone ,highly possible , but with four other clubs supposedly after the guy. And thatís when they are not linking us to someone way out of our financial abilities.
Itís become all part of the game, for journos to wind up football supporters.

The game presumably is for us to click on their stories so that they generate more advertising revenue for themselves. Maybe we should stop complying? Maybe HOL should stop providing the links to this s***.

Edited by YT (25 Jan 2023 6.24pm)

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Croydon-Trucker's Profile Croydon-Trucker Flag Cahir 25 Jan 23 6.24pm Send a Private Message to Croydon-Trucker Add Croydon-Trucker as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Quelle surprise. How are we the only club not doing any business? Wait for it ď we tried, couldnít quite get over the line, January isnít a good timeĒ Nor is summer according to ourdealings


Yes its beginning to sound like a broken record at this stage .

 


Putin Go Fvck Yourself

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View EddieMac's Profile EddieMac Flag 25 Jan 23 7.18pm Send a Private Message to EddieMac Add EddieMac as a friend

We are 1 of 3 PL teams to have not signed someone

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View sydtheeagle's Profile sydtheeagle Flag England 25 Jan 23 7.23pm Send a Private Message to sydtheeagle Add sydtheeagle as a friend

Perhaps if Steve Parish stopped wearing suits three sizes too small for him (and twenty years too young), he'd be able to relax more and focus on signing players rather than feeling uncomfortable all the time. Just a thought.

 


Sydenham by birth. Selhurst by the Grace of God.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Flag 25 Jan 23 7.28pm Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by YT

The game presumably is for us to click on their stories so that they generate more advertising revenue for themselves. Maybe we should stop complying?

What adverts? Perhaps I should switch off my three ad blockers

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Naouirou Ahamada