You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Naouirou Ahamada
March 30 2023 3.37am

Naouirou Ahamada

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 4 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

 

View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 25 Jan 23 7.48pm Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by sydtheeagle

Perhaps if Steve Parish stopped wearing suits three sizes too small for him (and twenty years too young), he'd be able to relax more and focus on signing players rather than feeling uncomfortable all the time. Just a thought.

Steve Parish cuts a rather svelte figure in his designer suits.
He is as slender as a gazelle with shoes polished to a shiny buff.

Edited by Willo (25 Jan 2023 7.50pm)

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View sydtheeagle's Profile sydtheeagle Flag England 25 Jan 23 7.52pm Send a Private Message to sydtheeagle Add sydtheeagle as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

What adverts? Perhaps I should switch off my three ad blockers

I keep seeing the deceptive advert Parish always falls for. "Buy no players. Get two free." Well, I call it a "deceptive advert'. The club calls it "our transfer strategy".

Edited by sydtheeagle (25 Jan 2023 7.54pm)

 


Sydenham by birth. Selhurst by the Grace of God.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 25 Jan 23 7.53pm Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Originally posted by sydtheeagle

I keep seeing the deceptive advert Parish always falls for. "But no players. Get two free." Well, I call it a "deceptive advert'. The club calls it "our transfer strategy".

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View sydtheeagle's Profile sydtheeagle Flag England 25 Jan 23 7.53pm Send a Private Message to sydtheeagle Add sydtheeagle as a friend

Originally posted by Willo

Steve Parish cuts a rather svelte figure in his designer suits.
He is as slender as a gazelle with shoes polished to a shiny buff.

Edited by Willo (25 Jan 2023 7.50pm)

If we're honest, he looks like a jumped-up wide boy. I always laugh when I see pictures of him and the other investors. They look like three grown-ups with their errant son.

Edited by sydtheeagle (25 Jan 2023 7.54pm)

 


Sydenham by birth. Selhurst by the Grace of God.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View eritheagle's Profile eritheagle Flag Erith 26 Jan 23 12.40pm Send a Private Message to eritheagle Add eritheagle as a friend

According to SSN info bar, he is staying at Stuttgart and not leaving this January!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 26 Jan 23 1.44pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by eritheagle

According to SSN info bar, he is staying at Stuttgart and not leaving this January!

Dealing with us made him decide to leave it. There's only so much of the transfer fee that could be made up with Fanzone and clubshop vouchers.

 


Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Noz's Profile Noz Flag North Hampshire 28 Jan 23 10.06am Send a Private Message to Noz Add Noz as a friend

My boss is from the Stuttgart area and he supports VFB. I asked him about Ahamada, and he said he's a good player but lacks experience. Last game apparently he made 2 bad errors which resulted in goals. He asked me how much did I think Palace were willing to pay, so I said knowing us, "probably 20m or so" to which he laughed and said VFB would bite our arm off if we offered 8.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View berlinpalace's Profile berlinpalace Flag berlin 28 Jan 23 10.21am Send a Private Message to berlinpalace Add berlinpalace as a friend

Originally posted by Noz

My boss is from the Stuttgart area and he supports VFB. I asked him about Ahamada, and he said he's a good player but lacks experience. Last game apparently he made 2 bad errors which resulted in goals. He asked me how much did I think Palace were willing to pay, so I said knowing us, "probably 20m or so" to which he laughed and said VFB would bite our arm off if we offered 8.


He miskicked a clearance for the first goal but hed already been sent off before Hoffenheim equalised so I guess he was indirectly responsible, the sending off was a bit strange as it was for over celebrating the second goal with fans. He was involved in both Stuttgart. He is a bit raw so Im not sure hed be an immediate starter at Palace but I wouldnt be too upset if we set up an agreement to go back for him at the end of the season.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jacey's Profile Jacey Flag 28 Jan 23 10.28am Send a Private Message to Jacey Add Jacey as a friend

Originally posted by berlinpalace


He miskicked a clearance for the first goal but hed already been sent off before Hoffenheim equalised so I guess he was indirectly responsible, the sending off was a bit strange as it was for over celebrating the second goal with fans. He was involved in both Stuttgart. He is a bit raw so Im not sure hed be an immediate starter at Palace but I wouldnt be too upset if we set up an agreement to go back for him at the end of the season.

But would be be happy playing in the Championship next season??

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Painter's Profile Painter Flag Croydon 28 Jan 23 2.58pm Send a Private Message to Painter Add Painter as a friend

Originally posted by Jacey

But would be be happy playing in the Championship next season??

What! Bournemouth after him as well?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 29 Jan 23 7.13pm Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend


Sorry, edit: essentially expected to be at club tomorrow from an apparently trusted journalist.

As always, just posting as a pass on Im not sure what I believe anymore!

Edited by Nicholas91 (29 Jan 2023 7.15pm)

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Willo's Profile Willo Flag South coast - west of Brighton. 29 Jan 23 7.18pm Send a Private Message to Willo Add Willo as a friend

Some kind soul on HOL mentioned that Ahamada had not played this season but the link below does not support this assertion :

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 4 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Transfer Talk > Naouirou Ahamada