You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > That peaceful religion again
June 22 2024 10.08am

That peaceful religion again

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 > Last >>

 

View cryrst's Profile cryrst Online Flag The garden of England 05 May 23 5.21pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

I wonder if was one of many invited guests. I think probably as no details about him.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 05 May 23 5.31pm Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Que?

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Online Flag The garden of England 05 May 23 7.49pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Yes it would help

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 05 May 23 8.15pm Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Yes it would help

[Link]


Coverage of this has been rather low-key, given the severity of it. Definitely something going on beneath the surface because they are not even playing the 'mental health' card (yet).

This was a 'terror' attack by any definition and yet seemingly not given any kind of real prominent coverage.

Or is it a case of black lives only truly mattering when they are ended by a white person?

 


"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - 1984 - George Orwell.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Forest Hillbilly's Profile Forest Hillbilly Flag in a hidey-hole 06 May 23 7.11pm Send a Private Message to Forest Hillbilly Add Forest Hillbilly as a friend

and white lives aren't even worth mentioning

 


"The facts have changed", Rishi Sunak

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Midlands Eagle's Profile Midlands Eagle Online Flag 07 May 23 8.00am Send a Private Message to Midlands Eagle Add Midlands Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Matov

Or is it a case of black lives only truly mattering when they are ended by a white person?

You can't say things like that. Katie Hopkins got a real mauling in the media when she asked "if black lives matter so much why do they keep killing each other"

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Matov's Profile Matov Flag 07 May 23 11.03am Send a Private Message to Matov Add Matov as a friend

Originally posted by Midlands Eagle

You can't say things like that. Katie Hopkins got a real mauling in the media when she asked "if black lives matter so much why do they keep killing each other"


Not really my point, to be fair.

Now I am a racist but it strikes me that if I was a black person I would be seriously pissed off with the fact that murders of my fellow racial group only get any kind of media traction if it is a white person who kills them. Which is bloody rare. And that is a form of out-in-the-open racism based solely on skin colour. No ifs or but. And yet seems to be actually celebrated, even enjoyed, by the very people who proclaim themselves to not be racist. Messed up world when a far-right lunatic such as myself calls this out for what it is


A murder is a murder. And the ripples of it destroy those snared up in it for years, decades even.

Do you think the parents of a murder victim grieve any less because of the skin colour of the person who killed them? No. So why should societal outrage be any less equal?


 


"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - 1984 - George Orwell.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 08 May 23 4.38pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by Matov


Not really my point, to be fair.

Now I am a racist but it strikes me that if I was a black person I would be seriously pissed off with the fact that murders of my fellow racial group only get any kind of media traction if it is a white person who kills them. Which is bloody rare. And that is a form of out-in-the-open racism based solely on skin colour. No ifs or but. And yet seems to be actually celebrated, even enjoyed, by the very people who proclaim themselves to not be racist. Messed up world when a far-right lunatic such as myself calls this out for what it is


A murder is a murder. And the ripples of it destroy those snared up in it for years, decades even.

Do you think the parents of a murder victim grieve any less because of the skin colour of the person who killed them? No. So why should societal outrage be any less equal?


I don't know, but they could get a title if the murderer was White.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 31 Jul 23 5.09pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Gay Lives matter.

can anybody explain how little coverage this story got ? i mean three attacked, two dead, and at least one castration & a blinding. Not very newsworthy ?

the media has told me that there is ZERO CONNECTION between a violent homophobic book and a person who behaves in a violent homophobic way.....who also happens to follow the same ideology.

Zero connection at all.

And then they wheel out the same old hackneyed excuse : mental illness. Well then, if a whole country is murderously homophobic can we diagnose the Whole Country as mentally ill ?

And in the perverted logic that is now the modern left. A ton of lefties descended on Sligo to campaign against Homophobia..... kinda pointing the finger at everybody else living in the town....and omitting to point any finger at any buildings awash with homophobia.

[Link]
.
[Link]

Edited by PalazioVecchio (31 Jul 2023 5.25pm)

 


Kayla did Anfield & Old Trafford

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Far away fan's Profile Far away fan Flag On the border of jungle 31 Jul 23 5.11pm Send a Private Message to Far away fan Add Far away fan as a friend

I get a yellow I don't care, I don't like Muslims coming in on dingys, hope the crusaders go the other way, nothing wrong with what I say

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Far away fan's Profile Far away fan Flag On the border of jungle 31 Jul 23 5.16pm Send a Private Message to Far away fan Add Far away fan as a friend

See all Muslims on a Muslim chant in London, that's why khan gets in, I don't like them never will, British was bought up with free speech, but Muslims they hate British and here to take over,

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Online Flag The garden of England 31 Jul 23 6.18pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Far away fan

See all Muslims on a Muslim chant in London, that's why khan gets in, I don't like them never will, British was bought up with free speech, but Muslims they hate British and here to take over,

Your last 4 words resonate as a maybe. Even high up police and military cannot understand why most migrants are men aged 18 - 25 from Muslim countries accepted with open arms. 5th legion !!!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 > Last >>

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > That peaceful religion again