You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Chelsea Predictions.
April 22 2024 11.50pm

Chelsea Predictions.

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 7 of 13 < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >

 

View thai-eagle's Profile thai-eagle Flag chiang mai 09 Feb 24 7.13am Send a Private Message to thai-eagle Add thai-eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Daddyorc

Will be:

Johnson
Munuoz, Andersen, Richards, Mitchell
Franca, Wharton, Lerma, Ayew
Mateta

Seems like every time I think we will easily win we lose.

When I think the season is done, I look into the abyss in a season we pull out something (win or tie).

I'm going for a 1-0 Palace win.

I was thinking more or less the same team. Surprise Chelsea, have a go, excite the fans. But with Roy H. at the helm this will, unfortunately, only be a dream.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 09 Feb 24 8.40am Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by Daddyorc

Will be:

Johnson
Munuoz, Andersen, Richards, Mitchell
Franca, Wharton, Lerma, Ayew
Mateta

Seems like every time I think we will easily win we lose.

When I think the season is done, I look into the abyss in a season we pull out something (win or tie).

I'm going for a 1-0 Palace win.

Playing with 10 may take the opposition by surprise however I am doubtful it will yield a positive result.

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View taylors lovechild's Profile taylors lovechild Flag 09 Feb 24 8.40am Send a Private Message to taylors lovechild Add taylors lovechild as a friend

Originally posted by Daddyorc

Will be:

Johnson
Munuoz, Andersen, Richards, Mitchell
Franca, Wharton, Lerma, Ayew
Mateta

Seems like every time I think we will easily win we lose.

When I think the season is done, I look into the abyss in a season we pull out something (win or tie).

I'm going for a 1-0 Palace win.

I think starting with just 10 players could definitely confuse Chelsea.

They have lost 6 out of their last 7 games away from home in the league. If we gave them a hostile reception rather than our own players their youngens might buckle. It's really hard to see much hope in us getting a draw let alone a win though. I hope you're right.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 09 Feb 24 8.49am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

I just want us to have a go.

If Luton go down at least their fans can say that.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jacey's Profile Jacey Flag 09 Feb 24 10.30am Send a Private Message to Jacey Add Jacey as a friend

Originally posted by taylors lovechild

I think starting with just 10 players could definitely confuse Chelsea.

They have lost 6 out of their last 7 games away from home in the league. If we gave them a hostile reception rather than our own players their youngens might buckle. It's really hard to see much hope in us getting a draw let alone a win though. I hope you're right.

See at the very best,0-0,although a Paul Merson prediction of a 3-0 defeat most likely outcome.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View doombear's Profile doombear Flag Too far from Selhurst Park 09 Feb 24 10.54am Send a Private Message to doombear Add doombear as a friend

I expect us to lose (as we have the last 12 consecutive league games against this lot) but it's how we lose that matters to me. I want to see signs of hope in the way we play, especially on the attacking front.

As I recall, we pressed them hard at their place in the first half, and with better finishing, could have gone in at half time in the lead. We need a similar approach on Monday IMO.

Prediction? I think we might get a goal because their defence is as leaky as ours (39 conceded to our 40), so for me it's 1-2, sadly.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Fanofzhiyi's Profile Fanofzhiyi Flag Kent 09 Feb 24 11.21am Send a Private Message to Fanofzhiyi Add Fanofzhiyi as a friend

Originally posted by thai-eagle

I was thinking more or less the same team. Surprise Chelsea, have a go, excite the fans. But with Roy H. at the helm this will, unfortunately, only be a dream.

I wonder if Clyne at RB and Munoz further forward might work while we struggle with injuries. He offers a lot going forward and would cover defensive duties as well.

Johnston
Clyne
Richards
Anderson
Mitchell
Lerma
Wharton
Munoz
Franca
Ayew
Mateta

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 09 Feb 24 11.44am Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

I think fans have to realise that we probably lose this game.

It must however be a stepping stone to coping without star players.
We have a massive game after this with Burnley which we desperately need to win.

I expect a better performance on Monday with our new players bedded in, but we'll lose by a goal or two.

No doubt the entitled banner waving morons will be squawking if we go behind. They need to grow up.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View MrRobbo's Profile MrRobbo Flag Purley 09 Feb 24 11.55am Send a Private Message to MrRobbo Add MrRobbo as a friend

Originally posted by Fanofzhiyi

I wonder if Clyne at RB and Munoz further forward might work while we struggle with injuries. He offers a lot going forward and would cover defensive duties as well.

Johnston
Clyne
Richards
Anderson
Mitchell
Lerma
Wharton
Munoz
Franca
Ayew
Mateta

Its deffo an option.

Personally I'd rather Munoz at full back and Franca in for Olise. But if Munoz right wing keeps Schlupp out the team, I'm all for it

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Crystal_Clear's Profile Crystal_Clear Flag Belfast 09 Feb 24 12.02pm Send a Private Message to Crystal_Clear Add Crystal_Clear as a friend

As it looks like Roy will be here for Chelsea game. I can see the team being.

Henderson
Ward
Andersen
Tomkins
Mitchell
Lerma
Hughes
Riedewald
Schlupp
Ayew
Mateta

No Wharton because Roy blames him for entire Brighton defeat
No Munoz because he attacks no much for a full back for Roy's liking.

Palace 0 Chelsea 4

Roy blames the fans for booing, and still no word from Parish on what is happening.

Calamity circus moves onto Everton.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Uphill's Profile Uphill Flag Bedford 09 Feb 24 1.03pm Send a Private Message to Uphill Add Uphill as a friend

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear

As it looks like Roy will be here for Chelsea game. I can see the team being.

Henderson
Ward
Andersen
Tomkins
Mitchell
Lerma
Hughes
Riedewald
Schlupp
Ayew
Mateta

No Wharton because Roy blames him for entire Brighton defeat
No Munoz because he attacks no much for a full back for Roy's liking.

Palace 0 Chelsea 4

Roy blames the fans for booing, and still no word from Parish on what is happening.

Calamity circus moves onto Everton.

It wouldn't surprise me but if it is anything like it and we lose then I expect prolonged and abusive condemnation. On the other hand if he puts in Ahamada and Franca and we still lose then at least we can say he gave it a go. Schlupp and Hughes are two of his favourites so it won't happen.

 


Man and boy Palace since my first game in 1948 sitting on my dad's shoulders

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Jacey's Profile Jacey Flag 09 Feb 24 1.11pm Send a Private Message to Jacey Add Jacey as a friend

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear

As it looks like Roy will be here for Chelsea game. I can see the team being.

Henderson
Ward
Andersen
Tomkins
Mitchell
Lerma
Hughes
Riedewald
Schlupp
Ayew
Mateta

No Wharton because Roy blames him for entire Brighton defeat
No Munoz because he attacks no much for a full back for Roy's liking.

Palace 0 Chelsea 4

Roy blames the fans for booing, and still no word from Parish on what is happening.

Calamity circus moves onto Everton.

Speaking of Everton,another significant defeat is on the cards before we put in a shift and claim a well deserved point against the mighty Burnley!!

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 7 of 13 < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > Palace Talk > Chelsea Predictions.